when someone says they like what you’re wearing?
毕竟这又不是我做的
I mean, it’s not like I made these myself or anything.
是啊 但是你选的嘛
Yeah, but you-you chose them, right?
说到底 我们的抉择…
And when it comes down to it, the choices we make…
那好吧
Well, anyway,
认识你很高兴 费 是吗
it was really nice to meet you. Fia, right?
-名字真美 -谢谢
– Such a pretty name. – Thank you.
-索费娅的昵称吗 -对
– Short for Sofia? – Yes.
-意大利裔吗 -对 我妈妈是
– Italian? – Yeah, on my Mom’s side.
-老爸呢 -苏格兰人 巴克斯特
– Dad’s side? – Scottish. Baxter.
巴克斯特
Baxter…
法国区那家酒店吗
as in the hotel in the Quarter?
我该走了
Well, I should get going.
得去学校
School.
-认识你很高兴 费 -谢谢
– It was a pleasure, Fia. – Thank you.
我是卡斯特罗
Costello here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?

Okay.
不 就这样
No, that’s it.
我知道萝宾在出轨
I know that Robin was having an affair.
不知道细节 但是…
I– Not the details, but…
我早知道
I knew.
-天啊 你早知道 -对
– Christ, you knew?! – Yes.
你却没说
And you didn’t tell us?
-此人可是你妻子凶案的头号♥嫌疑人 -我…
– This guy’s a prime suspect in your wife’s murder. – I ju…
你怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
亚当
Adam.
亚当不知道
Adam doesn’t know.
好吧 那你得告诉他
W… Okay, well, you have to tell him.
南希 他妈妈是个好女人
Nancy, his mother was a wonderful woman.
他对她和她的为人只有
And he has nothing but great memories of her
最美好的回忆
and-and who she was.
我不想摧毁那些
I don’t want to destroy that.
-你什么意思 -我得完成审判
– So what are you saying? – I need to get this trial over,
到时 我就能回归正常生活了
and-and when it is, I can get my life back.
但我现在应付不来
But I cannot cope now.
别要我那么做 求你
Don’t ask me to do it. Please.
这是家酒店
This is a hotel.

Right.
现金付款的
Paid with cash.
用的假名
In a fake name.
这样啊
I see.
萝宾在…
Robin was…

Yeah.
-天啊 -对不起
– God. – I’m sorry.
你是在尽职
Doing your job.
-迈克尔呢 -他知道
– Michael? – He knows.
亚当呢
And Adam?
他非得知道吗
Does he have to know?
早晚会曝光的
It’s gonna come out.
你是在叫我去告诉他
You’re asking me to tell him.
乔伊·马尔蒂尼能把一切联♥系♥起来
Joey Maldini connects all the dots.
能证实检方说法的方方面面
Corroborates every aspect of the prosecution’s case
还直戳自卫说法的
and puts a skewer right through the heart
心脏
of the whole self-defense idea.
他说 卡洛向他坦白过
He tells us Carlo confesses to him,
他说让卡洛进奥教监狱 吉娜起了关键作用
he tells us Gina was instrumental in getting Carlo moved to OPP.
吉娜·巴克斯特可没受审
Gina Baxter isn’t on trial.
-那可能快了 -天啊
– She might be soon. – Oh, God.
听着 这次庭审是关于一间牢房♥里片刻的工夫
Look, this trial is about a single moment in a cell
以及那片刻里 两个人内心的活动
and what was in the minds of two men in that moment.
但我们不可能知道那是什么
But we can’t know what that was
除非我们考虑更大的前因后果
unless we look at the broader context.
-乔伊能说出完整故事 -偏见严重
– Joey gives us the whole story. – Prejudice massively
超过了这名证人的举证价值 法官大人
outweighs the probative value of this witness, Your Honor.
他是说 他要完了 他不喜欢这样
He means he’s going down and he doesn’t like it.
好吧
Okay, that’s…
他知道开车的不是科菲
He knows Kofi wasn’t driving.
我猜乔伊上了证人席会想提这茬
My guess is that Joey would want to talk about that on the stand,
被害人并没做大家以为他做了的事
how the victim didn’t do what everybody thinks he did.
或许那时 人们会开始想真正开车的那个人是谁
And maybe then people start looking for who was driving.
你那天为什么来这里
Why were you down here that day?
我妻子一年前在这附近被杀了
My wife was murdered near here a year ago.
那天是祭日 我就…
It was the anniversary, so I…
我想…我需要来这里
I wanted to… I needed to be there.
你离开他时他已经死了吗
Was he dead when you left him?
-嗯 -别骗我
– Yes. – Don’t lie to me.
他死了
He was dead.
我问你件事
Let me ask you something.
你夜里会因为杀了个
Do you wake up screaming in the night
17岁男孩而尖叫着醒来吗
because you killed a 17-year-old boy?

Yes.
很好
Good.
看着我
Look at me.
我的家庭不能再失去一个孩子了
My family’s not losing another child.
我什么都做得出来 任何事
There’s nothing I wouldn’t do. Nothing.
如果你不喜欢这样 我也不在乎
So if you don’t like it, I really don’t give a fuck.
如果庭审产生余波
And if there’s trial fallout?
那是你的事了 是吧
Well, that’s your department, isn’t it?
乔伊是个瘾君子
Joey’s a junkie.
他会稍早点升♥天♥
He’ll just be stepping off a little early.
我们不是在求你准许
We’re not asking for your permission.
我们是在叫你去安排
We’re telling you to set it up.
等我们回到庭上
When we go back into court,
我会裁定证人可以作证
I will rule that the witness can testify.

You…
你让约翰尼·赞德请求休庭
you have Johnny Zander ask for a recess
休庭到明天 好准备交叉盘问
until tomorrow to prepare for cross.
这会是个公平的请求
It’d be a fair request,
我会准许
and I’ll grant it.
这样你们就有一晚时间
You’ll have the night.
怎么做了他
How you get to him…
就是你们的事了 是吧
…well, that’s your department, isn’t it?
你像年轻人一样抽上电子烟了啊
You’re vaping just like the kids, huh?
这是个坏习惯
It’s a terrible habit.
不违法吗
Nothing illegal?
我听说乔伊·马尔蒂尼有毒瘾
You know, I-I hear that Joey Maldini has a drug problem.
虽说他就像从天而降的天使
I mean, angel from heaven and everything,
但状态还是不好吧
but still a little fucked up?
-他在坚持呢 -好吧
– He’s hanging in there. – Okay.
他是只知道杀人的事
Is it just the murder,
还是掌握信息足以揭开所有内情
or is he swimming deep enough to reveal the whole iceberg?
现在总没有人能拦菲欧娜·麦基的道了
I mean, no one’s gonna get in Fiona McKee’s way now.
我们想着先让她拿下这个案子
You know? We figure let her win this one,
然后再让他坦白剩下的
then we’ll get him talking about the rest.
特殊罪案组都有点兴奋过头了
Obviously, Special Crimes is a little overexcited.
但功臣应该是你 对吗
But this should be you, right?
菲欧娜说是他找你自的首
Fiona said he came to you.
是你让他开口的
You’re the one who got him talking.
别看低自己 南希
Don’t sell yourself short, Nancy.
不然某个愚蠢的大块头警♥察♥
Or else some big, dumb slab of beef
会偷走这个事关你前途的案子
will be stealing the career-defining case you could’ve made.
这是你的案子
I mean, this is yours.
意义重大
It’s big.
如果你开始觉得难以招架了
Listen, if it ever starts to feel like it’s getting too big,
需要个找人倾诉
and you need someone to talk to about this,
库萨克 任何事
Cusack, whatever,
我都在
I’m here.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得去整理一些事
I’ve got to sort through a couple things.
再见

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!