《法官大人》前情回顾
Previously on Your Honor…
我的情感百分百投入到
I am 100% emotionally involved
让这个野蛮人被以谋杀罪定罪
in getting this brute of a human being convicted of this murder.
她在庭上把他给毁了
She’s tearing him apart in there,
都他妈是你允许的
and you’re letting it fucking happen.
我眼看着我儿子一步步走向死亡
I’m watching my son heading for death row!
律师 不需要这么做
Counselor, we don’t need to go here.
我想陪审团该看的都已经看了
I think the jury has seen all that they need to see.
学校见
See you at school.
等等
Wait…
-是谁家的小伙子 -他人很好
– So who is this guy? – He’s great.
亚当
Adam.
亚当 就这些
Adam… That’s it?
我还不太了解他
I don’t know that much about him.
我没见过这些
I’ve never seen these.
在妈妈的徕卡相机里
They were in Mom’s Leica.
这些是她最后的作品
It’s her last photographs.
这些都是欲念帮成员
These are all Desire gang members.
我们大都认识 只有一个例外
We-we know all of them but this one.
她遇上麻烦了 而且她自己知道
I think she was in trouble, and she knew it.
我要找到这家伙
Let me find this man.
怎么了 监狱里弄的
What’s up, prison shit?
和那个杀了罗科的混♥蛋♥谈了谈心
Heart-to-heart I had with that fuck that killed Rocco.
他的心脏还好吗
How’s his heart?
停止跳动了 他的脑袋呢
Stopped. And his head?
像西瓜一样被砸开了
Cracked open like a fuckin’ watermelon.
卡洛·巴克斯特 你被捕了
Carlo Baxter, you’re under arrest.
-什么罪名 -你有权保持沉默
– For what? – You have the right to remain silent.
什么罪名
For what?!
法官大人 第一季 第九集
他在楼上
He’s upstairs!
该死
Oh, damn!

Hey there!
我需要豁免权
I need immunity.
事情不是这么办的
Well, that’s not how this works.
你得说服我 你有资格拿豁免权
You need to convince me immunity is something you deserve,
我再想办法
and I’ll see what I can do.
我真的没时间跟你耗
I-I really don’t have time for this.
我不能再跑了
I can’t fucking run anymore!
我都躲了三个月了
I’ve been hiding out three months.
我没钱了
I’m out of money,
没毒品了
out of drugs…
今早 他们发现了我
and this morning they found me.
你在躲谁
Who are you running from?
你清楚我在躲谁
You know who I’m running from.
我们需要听你说
We need to hear you say it.
说吧 乔伊
Give me the words, Joey.
吉米·巴克斯特
Jimmy Baxter.
卡洛因谋杀被抓 吉米却来追杀你 为什么
Carlo gets arrested for murder, and Jimmy comes after you. Why?
有些…
There may have been…
芬太尼 明白吗
some fentanyl. Okay?
背着吉姆做的小交易
A side deal behind Jimmy’s back.
所以卡洛身上才会有15万
Hence the one-fifty on Carlo.
这是场谋杀审判
This isn’t a trial about drugs.
15分钟内就要继续开庭了
This is a murder trial that resumes in 15 minutes,
所以如果你有话对我说
so if you have something to say to me,
你得马上说了
I need to hear it right this second.
卡洛吹嘘过杀科菲的事
Carlo bragged about killing Kofi.
他说 那孩子去了他的牢房♥
He told me that the kid came to his cell,
他把他的头像西瓜一样砸开了
and he split his head open like a watermelon.
他的用词吗 西瓜
His words? The watermelon?
-对 -还有吗
– His words. – What else?
吉娜
Gina.
-卡洛的妈妈 -她怎么了
– Carlo’s mom. – What about her?
她确保了卡洛那晚能去奥教监狱
She made sure Carlo got to OPP that night.
她还利用我帮忙
She used me to help with that.
是吉娜·巴克斯特操控了整件事
Gina Baxter pulled the strings on the whole thing.
听着 我知道的还不止这次庭审的事
Look. I know a lot more than just this trial.
给我个好交易吧 这才只是个开始
So give me a good fucking deal ’cause this is just the start.
要我找人给他收拾一下吗
You want me to have him cleaned up?
不 就让他这副样子
No. Leave him exactly as he is.
他是真实的
He’s the real deal.
我要陪审团闻到他身上散发的恐惧
I want the jury to smell the fear coming off him.
他叫什么
What’s his name?
乔伊·马尔蒂尼
Joey Maldini.
这太过分了 法官大人 太过分了
This is outrageous, Your Honor. Outrageous.
这名证人不在名单上
This witness is not on the list.
证据开示时也完全没提过他 完全没有
There’s no mention of him in discovery, nothing.
他两小时前刚走进了一家警局
He just walked into a police station two hours ago.
如果这对辩方不理想 那很抱歉
I am sorry if this is less than ideal for the defense.
是啊 对我们不理想
Yeah, less than ideal for us.
你说对了 对我们不理想
You’re damn right it’s less than ideal for us.
但对他们很理想
But it is ideal for them.
这个惊喜证人 突然冒出来
This surprise witness just-just shows up out of nowhere,
拿能扭转局面的证据打得我们措手不及
ambushing us with game-changing evidence.
你是说 我早知道证人的存在
God. Are you suggesting that I knew about this witness
-却没早说吗 -对
– and held onto him? -Yes.
我会拿整个事业冒险
That I would risk my entire career
-就为了打你个措手不及吗 -得了
– just to jump you with this? – Oh, give me…
-是我把他推出了二楼窗户吗 -该死
– Did I push him out a second-story window? – Fuck.
-是我摔断了他的脚踝吗 -麦基女士 拜托
– Did I break his ankle for him? – Ms. McKee, please!
好吧 我姑且信他
Fine, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.
他之所以乱说话
He’s making wild accusations
是因为他知道这名证人能害死他
because he knows this witness kills him.
所以你必须让乔伊作证
That’s why you need to let Joey testify.
听着 你们都给我回位置上去
Listen, I want both of you to go back to your corners,
花几分钟时间冷静下来
take a couple minutes and calm down.
然后 我要知道马尔蒂尼究竟打算说什么
And then I want to know exactly what Maldini is going to say.
麦基女士
Ms. McKee.
谁守着你的证人呢
Who’s looking after your witness now?
新奥尔良警方 法官大人
NOLA PD, Your Honor.
我做决定期间
I want him put in courthouse custody
-把他羁押在法♥院♥ -好
– while I make a decision. – Okay.
我喜欢这张
I love this one.
这人好酷
This guy’s pretty cool.
我觉得你每翻一页都要停下
I feel like you could stop on every page.

Yeah.
这张
This one.
-嗯 -给
– Yeah… – Here.
礼物
A present.
两份礼物
Two presents.
为什么是两份
Why two?
给《无尽的玩笑》的 你需要两个
For Infinite Jest. You need two.
一个夹在正文里
You need one for the main text,
一个夹注释
and then one for the footnotes.
等你看进去了 就不会想见我了
Once you’re in, you probably won’t want to see me.
每个读者都会因此变成隐士
It makes a hermit of every reader.
亚当
Adam…
天啊 我就喜欢看到我的学生在校外还努力学习
God, I love seeing my students learning in the wild.
抱歉 弗兰妮 我是亚当的摄影老师
Oh, sorry, Frannie. Adam’s photography teacher.
我是费
Fia.
他最喜欢的摄影师都是女人
All his favorite photographers are women.
其中最喜欢的大概是薇薇安吧
And of them all, probably Vivian.
是吧 亚当
Right, Adam?

Yeah.
我超喜欢薇薇安·迈尔
I love Vivian Maier.
我真的超喜欢她
I mean, I really love her.
但我更喜欢你的鞋
But not as much as I love your shoes.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
其实 有人说喜欢你的穿着时
Actually, why do people say thank you
人们为什么要说谢谢呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!