I tell them what to think.
他们根本意识不到
They won’t know what’s happening.
他们根本想不到
They won’t ever see it happening.
但就是会水到渠成
But it will happen.
我们的十二个同胞
Twelve of our peers
会完全按照我的意思行事
will do exactly what I want them to do.
明天或者后天 我会有所行动
Tomorrow or the next day, I am making a move.
现在 说完了吗
Now, are we done here?
这里只存了我的电♥话♥号♥码
Only number in here is mine.
我要知道你做了什么 什么时候做的
I want to know what you’ve done and when you’ve done it,
后天早上10点钟之前
and I want it by 10 A.M. The day after tomorrow.
那就是最后期限
Let’s call that a deadline.
而且 就是字面意思
And let’s give that word its literal meaning.
谢谢
Thank you.
然后她抓住我的头
And then she grabbed my head,
然后她说
and she said…
她说 就在你心里
She said, “It’s in your heart.”
-大家好 -她来了
– Hello. – Hey! There she is!
-你好吗 -你好你好
– How are you? – Hello, hello, hello.
我的梦中情人
The woman of my dreams.
我的白马王子
And the man of mine.
小家伙
Hey, baby.
-你怎么样 -很好
– How you doing? – Good.
-你来了 -谢谢 谢谢
– Here you are. – Thank you. Thank you.
-抱歉我来得有点晚 -没事的
– Sorry I’m a bit late. – That’s all right.
所以 发生什么了
So, what’s going on?
有什么好事我不知道吗
I mean, is there something I don’t know?
也许吧
Maybe.

Here.
打开
Open this.
你要去纽大了
You’re going to NYU.
-他被录取了 -是的
– He got in? – He got in.
600个申请者
Six hundred applicants
竞争5个名额
for only five places.
跟他妈一样优秀
Like mother, like son.
纽约 新生活
New York. New life, huh?
你妈妈会非常为你骄傲的
Your mom would’ve been so proud.
致纽约 和亚当
To New York and Adam.
致纽约和亚当
To New York and Adam.
-干杯 -致亚当
– Here, here. – To Adam.
我 我不知道
I-I don’t know.
不知道什么
Don’t know what?
我就是 不确定
I’m just… not sure.
关于什么
About?
其实 我一直在想
Actually, I’ve been…
要不要间隔一年
thinking about taking a gap year.
真的吗
Really?
好的
Okay.
所以 你有什么计划
S-so, you have a plan?
你想要去国外旅行或者
You’re gonna travel abroad or…?
我觉得我应该呆在这
I think that I should stay here.
然后做 做什么
And-and do… do what?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得我应该呆在新奥尔良
I think I should stay in New Orleans.
就像妈妈原来说的
Like Mom used to say,
要有深度 而不是广度
go deep, not wide.
亚当 想要搭真正的车回去吗
Adam, want a ride home in a real car?
好啊
Yeah.
他们 他们之前在这
They, they were here.

Who?
吉米·巴克斯特和他的秘密打手
Jimmy Baxter and his Celtic goon.
什么时候
When?
我到的时候
As I arrived.
好吧
Well…
只是个巧合
It was a coincidence.
真的 你怎么知道
Really? How do you know that?
这经常发生 伊丽莎白
This is what happens, Elizabeth.
疑神疑鬼
Paranoia sets in.
杞人忧天
Irrational fear takes hold.
我们不能那样
We can’t have that.
这是一场战斗
That’s the fight.
我们要坚定不移 泰然处之
We have to stay normal. We have to stay strong.
明白吗
Okay?
-好 -走吧
– Yeah. – Come on.
我爱你的父亲
I love your father,
也爱你
and I love you.
为了保护你我会做任何事情
I’d do anything to protect you.
这就是为什么 我不喜欢
So that’s why I-I don’t like it
看到有什么人或者什么事让你俩疏离
when I see something or someone come between the two of you.
女朋友想让你留下 亚当 是吗
Girlfriend leaning on you to stay, Adam? Is that it?
女朋友
Girlfriend?
我是你的的教父 不是你♥爸♥
I’m your godfather, not your father.
可以和教父谈感情生活的
Well, godfathers get to talk about girlfriends.
-好吧 -说嘛
– Okay. – Come on.
拉蒂默老师
Ms. Latimer?
弗兰妮
Frannie?
-你好 -德夏托法官
– Hi. – Oh, Judge Desiato.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Yeah, hi.
抱歉要在这堵你
I’m sorry to sneak up on you,
但是我必须要在上课前找到你
but I-I did want to catch you before school started.
是关于亚当的
It’s about Adam.
是吗 他还好吗
Oh, yeah? Is he okay?
是的 他很好 他
Yes. Yeah, he’s… Well, he’s…
他对去纽大有点犹豫
He’s waffling on NYU.
犹豫
Waffling?
是的 他说他也许不想去
Yeah, he’s saying that he might not want to go.
但是 他收到录取通知了是吗
But he-he got the letter and everything?
是的是的 还有T恤
Oh, yeah. Yeah, and the T-shirt, too.
他有私下跟你说什么吗 他说了吗
Did he confide in you? Did he say anything at all?
没有 没有
No. No.
我知道他信任你 对吧
Well, I know he trusts you, doesn’t he?
你也不是他的家长
And you’re not his parent,
所以也许你可以跟他讲道理
so maybe you can get through to him.
就像你说的 他有才华
I mean, it’s like you said, he’s got something.
他才17岁 但是他该懂事了
I mean, he’s only 17, but he should know better.
我担心他会放过这个机会
And I’m worried that he’s gonna throw it all away.
我也不想说 但是
I hate to ask, but…
你能跟他谈谈吗
would you talk to him?
拜托了
Please?
-好的 -真的
– Sure. – Yeah?
-好的 -我…谢谢你
– Yeah. – I… Thank you.
-没问题 -谢谢
– Okay. – Thank you.
-我得 -当然当然
– I should, um– – Yeah. Yeah.
-工作顺利 -谢谢
– Have a good day. – Okay.
大量外伤
Massive trauma
导致多处脑损伤
causing multiple brain contusions,
是血液涌进脑组织的结果
the result of blood entering the brain tissue.
你能告诉陪审团大概的原理吗
Can you tell the jury what that looks like?
好的
Okay.
死者
The deceased was, um–
你可以叫他科菲
You can call him Kofi.
麦基女士 请注意
Ms. McKee, please.
他活着的时候都叫科菲 结果被杀死了
He’s Kofi his whole life, and then he gets killed
突然就变成了”死者”吗
and suddenly he’s “The deceased”?
科菲怎么死的
How did Kofi die?
科菲的头骨不能再撑了
Kofi’s skull couldn’t expand,
所以脑袋膨胀开
so his brain swelled up.
颅内压力到了临界点
The pressure inside his skull reached an intolerable level.
得不到释放
That pressure wasn’t relieved.
这死法很可怕
It’s a terrible way to go.
物证B

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!