你还好吗
You okay?
这就是我们经常做的 罗宾和我
Well, this is what we used to do, by the way. Robin and I?
我们过去常常来 就并排坐在这
We used to come, sit side by side in this very bar
然后我们就把顶层架子上最好的
and we would just make our way through
单一麦芽威士忌喝个遍
the best top-shelf single malts.
是啊 你生日的时候
Yep. On your birthday.
是 是的
Yeah, yeah– Yes.
我忘了 今天就是我生日
I forgot, it is my birthday.
我总忘
I keep forgetting.
那很好啊
Oh, that’s good.
你知道吗 其实今天不只是我生日
No, you know what? It’s actually not just my birthday.
是我们的生日 我和罗宾
It’s both of our birthday. We were born on the same day.
我们一天生日 差五年 但是一天
Robin and I– well, five years apart, but still.
你知道的对吧 我跟你说过吧
You knew that, right? Did I tell you–
我没有跟你说过
I didn’t tell you that?
我本打算在悼词里讲这个故事
I was going to talk about that in the eulogy,
但我又
but then I-I didn’t think
怕自己没法讲完
I would be able to get through it.
能再来两杯吗
Could I have two more?
没问题
You got it.
我是说 莎拉 只过去了一年
I mean, Sarah, it’s-it’s only been a year,
它 它
and it-it…
感觉像是…
it-it feels…
你觉得那…
I mean, does it seem to you that it…
那是背叛吗
it’s a betrayal?
你和她一起开心吗
Does she make you happy?

Lee?
开心
Yes.
那这就是你的答案
Then there’s your answer.
我走了
I’m out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
华盛顿
杂♥志♥社
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我要给你做晚饭
I’m cooking you dinner.
真的吗
Really?
太好了
Nice.
这条路不是去…
This is not the way to…
去你家
At your house.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?

Yeah.
就一个嗯字吗
Yeah? That’s all? Yeah? Yeah.
你不打算告诉我吗
You’re not gonna tell me?
还不能说
Not yet.
我也有事想和你说
Well, I have something I want to say to you, too.
什么事
What?
迈克尔 什么事
Michael, what?
也许是同一件事
Maybe it’s the same thing.
开什么玩笑
You’ve got to be kidding me.
这是你的车吗 女士
This your car, ma’am?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
这是个简单的问题 女士
Simple question, ma’am.
如果我是白人 你还会问这个问题吗
I’m white– you asking the same thing?
才十五秒
Fifteen seconds in,
她就拿种族歧视来说事了
there it is, she pulls the race card.
我是法官 你还会问我这个问题吗
I’m a judge– are you asking the same thing?
你喝酒了吗 女士
You been drinking, ma’am?
不是你 就是车喝酒了
It’s either that or the car’s been drinking.
有人给油箱倒了鸡尾酒吗
Somebody put a daiquiri in the gas tank?
世界级的路面坑洼
World-class potholes,
新奥尔良的每一辆车开起来都像喝醉酒似的
every car in New Orleans looks drunk.
唯一的问题是
The only question is,
用你作为白人的判断力 你会选择拦下谁
who do you choose to stop using your white man’s discretion?
双手放在方向盘上
Hands on the wheel.
我和你说了 我是法官
I told you, I’m a judge.
如果你认为我会想要掏枪…
If you think I’m actually gonna try to pull a weapon…
-那你真的是… -双手放在方向盘上
– Really, you are– – Hands on the wheel now.
去死吧你 你们俩都去死吧
You know what? Fuck you. Fuck the both of you.
双手立刻放在方向盘上
Hands on the fucking wheel.
我爱你
I love you.

Lee?
现在是绿灯
The light’s green.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
-生日快乐 -生日快乐
– Happy birthday. – Happy birthday.
* 祝你生日快乐 *
*Happy birthday to you *
* 祝你生日快乐 *
*Happy birthday to you *
* 生日快乐 *
*Happy birthday *
* 亲爱的迈克尔 *
*Dear Michael *
* 生日快乐 *
*Happy birthday to you *
我们的寿星有个问题
Our birthday boy has a problem.
他不喜欢
He doesn’t like it
有人当众称赞他
when people say nice things about him in public.
我认识迈克尔·德夏托差不多一辈子了
I’ve known Michael Desiato nearly all my life,
如果不是因为他
a life I wouldn’t have had
把我从庞恰特雷恩湖救起来 我早就不在了
were it not for him pulling me out of Lake Pontchartrain.
六岁的时候差点溺死
Age six, damn near drowned.
然后他沉着冷静地
Then having the presence of mind
抓着我的脚踝把我倒挂金钟
to turn me upside down by my ankles
当场把水从我瘦骨如柴的肺里
and shake all the lake water in my skinny-ass lungs
抖了出来
right out of there.
迈克尔·德夏托一直致力于伸张正义
Michael Desiato always backs himself to make things right.
压力下仍然从容
Grace under pressure?
看看他 他有的
Look at him. He got it.
在最激烈的状况下做出冷静的抉择 他可以
Calm decisions in the heat of action? Yeah.
我一直很自豪能站在他身边 陪着他一生
I’ve been proud to stand next to this man through his life.
我很荣幸能称他为朋友
I’m privileged to call him my friend,
感谢他的正直和尊严
and for his integrity, his dignity
还有他作为白人
and for being just about good enough
球技尚可
for a white man on the basketball court
让我每次打败他时都倍感满足
to make it a real satisfaction to whup his ass every time…
我永远都会投迈克尔·德夏托一票
Michael Desiato will always have my vote.
好 迈克尔
All right, Michael.
吉米
Jimmy.
敬这位磊落的人
To an honorable man.
怎么了 哥们
What happened, buddy?
姜戈怎么了
What’s wrong with Django?
* In my secret life *
* In my secret life *
* I smile when I’m angry *
* I cheat and I lie *
* I do what I have to do *
* To get by *
* But I know what is wrong *
* And I know what is right *

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!