We’re-we’re-we’re fine now.
没关系
It’s okay.
* Took a lot of losses,had to bounce back *
* She got ass,love it when it bounce back *
* Came back strong,had to bounce back *
* Applying pressure,watch a nigga bounce back *
* Huh, huh,push it up all in his face *
* And he think that I’m pushing,like what we got talk about? *
* Ain’t shit to talk about, I put the calls on these niggas *
* I call ’em out, call ’em out, huh, huh, push it, yeah *
* Huh, huh, push it *
* I’m in his face and he thinkin’ I’m pushing *
* Major mistake if you thinkin’I’m pussy, yeah *
* Huh, huh, push it, push it *
* I’m in his face and he thinkin’ I’m pushing *
* Major mistake if you thinkin’I’m pussy, yeah *
* 252 on the digi’,I’m still in the kitchen *
* I’m cookin’ up a four and a half… *
我们现在都不用预约了吗
We doing drop-ins now?
巴克斯特家不做海♥洛♥因♥生意
Baxters don’t deal heroin.
某些巴克斯特就做
Some Baxters do.
你知道卡洛被捕了
You know Carlo got arrested.
你是新的送货的
You the new delivery man now?
毒品没了
The drugs are gone.
这样可不行
See, now, that’s not gonna work.
钱都给了
They bought and paid for.
我给了你儿子15万
I gave your son 150 large.
钱和毒品都在警♥察♥局的证据箱里
It’s in an evidence locker at the police station,
如果你想要 自己去拿
together with the heroin; you want it, go get it.
必须补偿我
I’m gonna be made whole,
要么你补偿 要么卡洛
either by you or Carlo.
你现在是替你儿子说话 还是他自立门户了
Do you speak for your son, or is he his own boss?
15万 那是你自己的事
The 150, that’s on you.
至于卡洛
As for Carlo…
我就他这一个儿子了
…he’s my only son.
你明白我的意思了吧
You understand me?
看来这事
Looks like you and me
咱俩今天解决不了
ain’t in the problem solving business today.
* You gotta be cautious, I’m clutching, you crossin’ us *
* Pump put a permanent scar in your top *
* Bought a new freak, she got a big head like Rihanna *
* It’s cute,I’m not takin’ a shot *
* Designer my closet,pick up a deposit *
* On Michigan Ave.when I chill in the Chi *
* I’m in two lanes,whip is insane *
* I had to take off the brain *
* I got some change,drive with two names *
* On the Blackberry doin’ my thing *
* I been pushing them thangs *
* – Pushing it, pushing it – I been doing my thang *
* Pushing it, pushing it pushing it, pushing it *
* Pushing it, pushing it, yeah *
* Took a lot of losses,had to bounce back… *
他们这是抢劫
They robbing us.
刚才那出 大摇大摆闯进来
That there? The bold walk-in?
就他妈在那摆谱
Bullshit show of strength
掩饰弱点
hiding weak as all fuck underneath.
家族分♥裂♥成那德性 只要一根杠杆
Family split like that, all we need is a lever
就能撬开
to break it open.
至于卡洛的事
As far as Carlo’s concerned,
维持原计划 我来对付他
nothing changes; I’ll deal with him.
我们就这么搞他老爹
That’s how we fuck with his daddy.
有意见吗 小伙子
Something to say, little man?
传话给奥尔良牧区监狱
Get word into OPP.
一定要让他儿子知道
Let’s make sure his son know
他去那里也躲不过我们
he ain’t hiding from us in there.
我没拿到吧
I didn’t get it, did I?
由莎拉·勒布朗审卡洛·巴克斯特的案子
Sarah LeBlanc will be trying Carlo Baxter.
她会审得很公正的
She’ll do a great job.
法官的选择
It’s random,
是随机的
the selection of judges.
规矩就是这样的
That’s just the way it works.
你知道我讨厌什么吗
You know what I hate?
亚特兰大
Atlanta.
桃子 桃子树 桃子树街道
Peaches, peach trees, Peachtree Street.
我讨厌亚特兰大
I hate Atlanta.
但我最讨厌的
But nothing as much as I hate people
是不守信用的人
who break their promises.
你知道这对我来说多难吗
Do you know how hard this has been on me?
我坚守的每一项原则
Every principle that I have ever…
当你把我儿子留在街边等死的时候
When you left my son dying on the side of the road,
你就不讲你的原则了
you lost that.
原则
Principle?!

No.
-我还是可以做到的 -怎么做
– I can still make this work. – How?
你没时间了 现在就
You’re out of time. Give me the answer
给我答案
to my question now.
欲念帮会杀了他
Desire will kill him.
如果卡洛因此坐牢 他就出不来了
If Carlo goes down for this, he’ll never come out,
你就会有两个
and then you’ll have two…
你的两个儿子就都死了
You’ll have two dead sons.
你需要我
You need me.
没我你做不到
You can’t do this without me.
你 你的妻子 你的女儿
Your-your wife, your daughter…
所以我问你怎么做
That’s why I asked for how.
你知道要怎么做吗
Do you have how?
是的 我知道
Yes, I do.
你之前去哪了
Where were you?
什么时候
When?
你预定在今天的早餐会
The breakfast meeting you set up this morning
和去年给我们带来了
with, uh, our client who brought us in
350万收入的
over $3.5 million dollars
大客户
of billable hours last year?
天呐 是今天早上
Oh, my God, that was this morning.
是的 今天早上 所以
Yeah. This morning. So?
我必须要旁听一个起诉
There was an arraignment I had to see.
必须
Had to?
我以为我告诉你了
I thought I told you
别再纠缠卡洛·巴克斯特了
to drop your Carlo Baxter obsession.
是的 我让他因为谋杀被起诉了
Yeah, well, I got him charged with murder instead.
我们不做刑事辩护 李
We don’t do crime, Lee.
你也不做刑事案件
You don’t do crime.
他杀了我们的客户
He killed one of our clients.
我觉得你 我觉得你搞错了 李
I think you’re… you’re confused, Lee.
我们所从不曾代理科菲·琼斯
At no point did our firm represent Kofi Jones
或者他的家属 我们
or his family. We do, however,
是代理新奥尔良教区监狱的
represent the Orleans Parish Prison.
这就是为什么
Which is why–
为什么我告诉你不要管了
Which is why I told you to leave this alone.
对一个孩子死在监狱视而不见吗
Look away when a kid is murdered in an institution
监狱本来难道不应该是让弱者更安全吗
whose first job is supposed to be keeping the vulnerable safe?
当这个监狱对调查凶手毫不作为
Keep looking away when that same institution
还要继续视而不见吗
does absolutely nothing to figure out who killed him?
我们是律师 李
We’re lawyers, Lee.
我们发声 也是为那些付钱让我们说话的人
We speak for those people who pay us to speak.
在这个案子里 就是新奥尔良教区监狱
In this case, it’s the OPP.
科菲是个孩子
Kofi was a child.
他的弟弟也是个孩子
His brother is a child.
我不能坐视不管
I can’t just let this be.
好吧
Hmm. Yeah.
你刚才说的都是认真的对吧
You mean every word of that.
是的
Yeah.
所以我要让你走了
Which is why I’m letting you go, Lee.
你要解雇我
You’re firing me?
-你已经自己离开了 -这算什么
– You left already. – What is this,
推定解雇
constructive dismissal?
逼我辞职吗
Am I firing myself?
李 当你能看着我的眼睛告诉我 说服我
Lee, you look me in the eye, and you convince me
你能把你用在你的
that you’ll put all your energy and passion
下九区孤儿案上的能量和激♥情♥
you have been putting into working for your
用在你今天早上忘了会面的客户身上
Lower Nine orphan into fighting for the tax interests
为他们的税收利益奋斗
of those people that you forgot to have breakfast with

this morning…
你就能留下
then you can stay.
谢谢
Thank you.
迈克尔
Michael? Oh.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!