你在干吗呢
What are you doing?
爸 你脸上怎么回事
Dad. Hey, what happened to your face?

Dad?
你亲一下就好了
You want to kiss it better?
-什么 -你忘了吗
– What? – You don’t remember that?
还记得我们那次去动物园
You remember that time we went to the zoo?
可能你真忘了
Maybe you don’t.
毕竟你才五六岁
I mean, you were only, what, five or six?
总之 园里有一头患疥癣的老骆驼
Anyway, there was this-this mangy old camel,
腿上缠着绷带 你说
and it had a-a bandage around its leg and-and you said,
“亲一下就会好了 爸爸”
“Kiss it better, Daddy?”
当我没进去圈养地
I mean, you got so angry and frustrated
吻骆驼时 你又生气又沮丧
when I didn’t climb into the enclosure and kiss a camel.
能搞定一切的父亲
The father who can fix everything.
如果周围没人
Uh, if there hadn’t been people around,
我可能真这么做了
I even think I might have done it.
我…但你的脸是怎么伤的
I… But how did you hurt your face?
只是和姜戈闹着玩
Just playing with Django.
被它抓伤了
Caught a paw.
摔跤吗
Wrestling?

Yes.
姜戈 你在干什么
Oh, hey, Django, what are you doing?
怎么了
What?
姜戈 你在干什么
Django, what are you doing?
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
-离开那里 -这是什么
– Get away from there. – Hey, what’s this?
就是
Oh, the, um…
卖♥♥肉的屠夫 他
Uh, the butcher, he, uh, he…
他会留边角料给姜戈
he saves offcuts for-for Django.
-走开 姜戈 离开这里 -这是什么
– Come on, Django. Get away. – Eh, what is it?
是内脏
It’s offal.
-什么是内脏 -就是…
– What’s offal? – Oh, it’s…
我们不吃的部分
the parts that we-we just don’t eat.
-比如心脏吗 -对
– Like heart? – Yeah.
这看起来不像心脏
It doesn’t look like a heart.
真的 我不知道那是什么 我没问
Really, I don’t know what it is, I-I don’t ask.
他就都给我们了 所以
He just gives it to us, so…
好吧 那白色的是什么
Okay, I mean, well, what’s white?
大脑吗
The… brain?
是吧
Yeah.
羊还是猪
Uh, sheep or pig?
什么
Wh– Uh…
你知道是卡洛·巴克斯特
Did you know that it was Carlo Baxter
杀了科菲·琼斯吗
who killed Kofi Jones?
嗯 我知道
Yes, I did. Um…
他的逮捕令 就是我批的
The warrant for his arrest, t-that was me.
你怎么知道的
How did you find out?
都在传
It’s out there. Wh…?
社交媒体上 爸爸
Social media, Dad.
你什么时候知道的 是…
W-When did you find that out? Was…
好吧 听着
All right, look, look,
那是勒布朗法官的电♥话♥
that’s Judge LeBlanc calling.
我要洗个澡
I need to take a quick shower,
但跟她说我马上去 好吗
but tell her I’m on my way, okay?
也告诉她原因
And tell her the reason why.
谢谢
Thank you.

Hello?
对 他之前跟姜戈闹着玩
Yeah, uh, no, he was, uh, playing with Django
然后姜戈把他的脸抓伤了
and Django’s paw caught his face.
对 不不 他没事 他已经在路上了
Uh, yeah, no, no. He’s-he’s fine, he’s, uh, he’s on his way.
还有一周就要强制释放
We’re a week away from the enforced release
我们没时间安排上庭的16个凶手
of 16 murderers and nine rapists because we can’t find
和9个强♥奸♥犯
the court time to put them on trial.
那是因为法♥院♥系统
This is about not having proper funding
-没有足够资金 -不不不
– in the court system. – No, no, no.
福克斯新闻说其实是25个杀人犯
Fox News says it’s actually about 25 Willie Hortons
下周就要出狱去波旁街上溜达了
coming out of jail next week to hang out on Bourbon Street.
新奥尔良效率最低的法官
Or how the slowest judge in New Orleans
就要害大家的女儿被强♥奸♥ 儿子被杀害
is gonna get your daughter raped or your son murdered.
说的就是你 迈克尔 你才是问题所在
That’s you, Michael. You are the problem.
福克斯要一张你的照片
Fox is asking for a picture of you.
微笑的照片 你有吗
They want one of you smiling. Do you have one of those?
没有最近的
Not lately.
我之前从没干过这种事 这…
I’ve never done anything like this before. It just, it just…
破坏了所有规矩
it breaks all the rules.
但我爱你 所以
But I love you, so…
我叫茉莉让你负责卡洛·巴克斯特的提审
…I asked Molly to give you the Carlo Baxter arraignment.
我想如此一来你或许能让大家看到
I thought maybe you could show everybody
你的胆识
the size of your balls.
看到你与罪犯做斗争
Otherwise known as standing up to,
而不是维护他们
not up for, criminals.
迈克尔·德夏托法官
全体起立
All rise.
全体起立
All rise.
开庭
Court is in session.
赞德先生 你的当事人这次
Mr. Zander, is your client ready
准备提出抗辩了吗
to enter a plea at this time?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
很好 卡洛·巴克斯特
Very well. Carlo Baxter,
针对一级谋杀罪的指控
to the count of murder in the first degree,
你怎么抗辩
how do you plead?
-无罪 -好的
– Not guilty. – All right.
法官大人 我请求设定保释金额
Your Honor, I’d like to request that bail be set.
麦基女士
Ms. McKee?
这是死刑案件
This is a death penalty case.
巴克斯特是个暴♥力♥罪犯
Mr. Baxter is a violent criminal.
麦基女士 你是在跟我说话
Ms. McKee, you’re addressing me,
不是跟《国民询问报》
not the National Enquirer.
抱歉 我重说
Sorry. I’ll start again.
这是死刑案件 巴克斯特是个暴♥力♥罪犯
This is a death penalty case. Mr. Baxter’s a violent criminal.
不如你仔细说说
How about being a little more specific
反对保释的原因
on your objections to bail?
去你妈 去你妈♥逼♥
Fuck you. Fuck you up the ass.
这是巴克斯特受到米兰达警告时的反应
Mr. Baxter’s response to being Mirandized.
我想不出比这个更好的
It’s a way better articulation about his attitude
描述他被关押时态度的词汇了
to being held in custody than anything I can come up with.
他是矮子毒枭古兹曼被捕之后
He’s about as near to the perfect definition
最有潜逃风险的人
of a flight risk since El Chapo got cuffed.
我同意
I agree.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
你说什么
Excuse me?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
我认为表达自己的感受是好事
You know, I think it’s good to get your feelings out,
巴克斯特先生 坦白直率
Mr. Baxter… man-to-man and everything,
但如果你再这样 我就以藐视法庭
but if you do it again, I will have you arrested
逮捕你
for contempt of court.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
你听明白了吗
Do you understand me,
巴克斯特先生
Mr. Baxter?
你什么意思
What the fuck?
我得让事情看起来合乎常理
I have to make this look legit.
你什么意思
What the fuck?!
咱们走
Come on.
你觉得我为什么说去你♥妈♥的♥
Why do you think I told you to go fuck yourself, hmm?
我讨厌你 你讨厌我 很好
I hate you, you hate me, it’s beautiful.
如果要我审这个案子 就不能让任何人
No one is going to question my integrity
质疑我的公正
if I get this trial.
-如果 如果 -我是说等我审的时候
– If? If? – I meant when I get this trial.
我审的时候
When… I get it.
没关系 没事了
It’s okay. It-It’s all right.
我们现在没事了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!