I could give the judge at your sentencing?
能让我们给你减刑的
So we could get your years down?
“我们”
“We”?
我的律所每小时收费一千美元
My firm charges about $1,000 an hour
我也许能帮你代理
I might be able to do this
而且便宜一千块
for about $1,000 cheaper than that.
我的牢房♥…
My cell…
我的牢房♥在C区门口
my cell’s by the door to C Block.
那晚我看到琼斯经过
I saw Jones pass by that night, and, uh…
我听说他要跟另一个犯人见面
I heard he was supposed to be meetin’ up with another inmate.
他走了几分钟后 我听到狱警在喊
Few minutes after he passed, I heard the guards yelling.
琼斯死了
Jones was dead.
你知道他去见哪个犯人了吗
Do you know which inmate he went to meet?
混乱的时候 我喜欢一个人待着
See, at mess, I like to be by myself.
这样我就能看书了
So I could read.
有一个人 他轻手轻脚走到我面前
There’s one guy, he come up to me real quiet,
问我知不知道科菲·琼斯是谁
asking me if I know who Kofi Jones is.
我看了看他 然后继续看书
I just look at him and get back to my book.
黑人
Black?
白人
White?
白人
White dude.
他只待了一夜 中转而已
He was just there for the night, passing through.
你知道他的名字吗
Do you know his name?
知道
I do.
能告诉我吗
Can you give it to me?
卡洛
Carlo.
卡洛·巴克斯特
Carlo Baxter.
纽约大学
你可以的
You’ll be great.
真这么想
You think?
其实不是
Actually, no.
你肯定会说得磕磕巴巴
You’ll be inarticulate as hell.
但他们反正还是会要你
They’ll probably take you anyway
因为你长得英俊干净 典型的美国孩子
’cause of your good, clean, all-American looks.
我其实也说不准自己想去
Hey, I’m not sure I want to do this.
你就这么着
Here’s what you do.
如果他们问一个大问题
When they ask you a big question,
你就盯着地面
you stare at the ground.
一直盯着
Like, forever.
就这么沉默着 直到安静得不适
Like, let the silence run until it’s actually uncomfortable.
然后 你说
And then, you say
你从来都无法谈及自己最热爱的那件事
you’ve never been able to talk about the thing you love.
事实上 不去谈才是关键
In fact, it’s really important not to talk about it,
因为害怕失去
for fear of losing it.
然后就引用罗伯特·弗兰克的话
Then you quote Robert Frank. Uh…
“一切都在向前 时间在流逝 人也会离开
“Things move on, time passes, people go away.
有的不再回来”
Sometimes they don’t come back.”
只有影像留存
Only the pictures remain.
但如果我被录取 然后去了 我
Yeah, but if I get in, if I go, I…
我肯定会想念新奥尔良的
I mean, I’d miss New Orleans.
当然
Sure.
但是你必须
But you got to, you know,
志向高远 对吧
shoot for the moon. Right?
有嫌疑人了吗
You have a suspect yet?

Yeah.
但证据还不够
Not enough to make anything happen.
DNA能有帮助吗
Would DNA help?
病理学中心
喂 李·德拉米尔找罗宾森地检
Hello, this is Lee Delamere calling for D.A. Robinson.
好的 能否转告他我打过电♥话♥
Okay, can you please tell him that I called?
请他尽快回复
And I need him to call me back immediately.

Lee?
喂 听着 我现在不方便说话
Yeah, look, I can’t talk right now.
-找到他了 -什么
– We got him. – What?
在科菲身上找到了卡洛·巴克斯特的DNA
We got Carlo Baxter’s DNA on Kofi.
太棒了 太棒了
Oh, that’s great. That’s great.
听着 我稍后回你
Look… I got to call you back.
不要
Uh, no…
过来 过来
Okay, come on, come on.
继续走
Go on.
我费了些功夫才想好
It took time to figure out
怎么跟你这种下三滥打交道
how to deal with a lowlife like you.
你这种利用他人的痛苦来占便宜的人
Someone who takes advantage of other people’s pain.
利用一个孩子的痛苦
A child’s pain.
慢着
Wait a second.
它怎么在这儿
What-what is she doing here?
我弄过来的
I had it brought down.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼了 你买♥♥了这艘船给我吗
Holy shit, you bought me the boat!
特雷弗 我是法官
Trevor, I’m a judge.
我对敲诈者的认知就是
If there’s one thing I’ve learned about blackmailers
他们总是贪得无厌
is they always come back for more.
所以 这艘船不是我买♥♥给你的
So, no, I didn’t buy you a boat.
是我资助的
I financed it.
但这是我的了
But it’s mine?
前提是你遵守我们的约定
If you stick to our agreement,
我就会按月还贷
I will make the monthly installments.
要是你找我要更多的钱
If you ever come back to me for more money
或者那段视频泄露出去
or that video sees the light of day,
还款停止 银行会把船收走
the payments will stop, the bank will repossess the boat
你回去过自己的苦逼日子
and you’ll go back to living your selfish little life.
而你那痴呆的父亲一个人在房♥里老去
While your lonely demented father wastes away in his room.
你同意吗
Do we have an agreement?
特雷弗 你同意吗
Trevor, do we have an agreement?
操 当然 我同意
Fuck yes, we have an agreement.
文书材料都在车上
Paperwork’s in the car.
文书材料都在那辆破车上
Paperwork’s in the fucking car.
你猜怎么着 你应该
You know what, you should, uh,
你应该找时间跟我出来 大哥
you should come out with me sometime, man.
不 我认真的 我们可以
No, I’m serious, I mean, we-we’ll, uh, uh,
我们可以来点好酒之类
we’ll get good beer and everything.
肯定会超…
It’ll be frigging aw–
这里一定是有什么误会
Uh, there-there must be a misunderstanding here.
非也 非也
No. No.
我唯一不解的
No, the only misunderstanding
就是你留我儿子
is that you left my son to die
一个人
alone…
死在路边
in the gutter.
我无法理解
What I can’t understand is
怎么能有人
how anyone in their right mind
作出这种事
could do such a thing.
我不…不知道你在说什么
I don’t-I don’t know what you’re talking about.
告诉你吧 法官
Here’s-here’s what I know, Judge.
我知道在你害死我儿子次日 你的车就被盗
I know your car was stolen the day after you killed my son.
我知道你删除了加油站的监控视频
I know you deleted the gas station footage.
我知道你把车送去压废了
I know you had the car crushed.
所以咱们就
So let’s just skip
省省矢口否认的环节 直接让我一枪
you’re denying everything and get to where I shoot you
-崩了你的脑袋 -不要 不要
– in the fucking head. – No, no, no, no, no.
不要 求求你 不要 卡洛
No, no, please, no, no, no… Carlo!
卡洛 他…他将会因为
Carlo. He’s… he’s about to be arrested
涉嫌谋杀科菲·琼斯而被捕
for the murder of Kofi Jones.
这…没错
It’s… Yes.
他将会因谋杀而受审
And he’s-he’s going to stand trial for murder.
他们有监控证据
They-They’ve got video evidence…
还有DNA
and-and-and DNA…
不要 不要
No, no, and….
我可以确保
I-I can make sure that…
由我来审他的案子
that hi-his case is in my court.
我可以保证让他无罪释放
I can make sure that he walks out a free man!
-吉米 -你…闭嘴
– Jimmy? – You– shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up.
让我想想
Let me think.
这个人知道多少
What does this person know?
全部
Everything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!