你肯定在网上搜过我
Hey, so, um, I’m sure you checked me out online.
别骗我 永远都不要骗我
Don’t lie. Don’t ever lie to me.
怎么样
And?
你♥爸♥爸
Y-Your dad…
他白手起家
He came from nothing.
他从九岁起就开始打工
He started working when he was nine years old
供养他的妈妈和弟弟妹妹们
to support his mom and his younger brothers and sisters
他成功了
and he made it.
如今他开着数家餐厅和酒店
Now he own restaurants and hotels
给市里所有的牡蛎餐厅提供牡蛎
and sell oysters to every oyster joint in the city.
我们小时候
When we were young,
他每天早上都会说着同样的话叫我们起床
he used to wake us up every morning with the same words:
“世界尽在你们的手中”
“The world is your oyster.”
你爱他
You love him.
你看到的关于他的新闻都是假的
Whatever you read about him is lies.
我哥哥他…
My older brother…
-谢了 祝你晚安 -嗯
– Thanks, man. Have a good night. – Yeah.
等下 等下
Hey, hold on, hold on.
抱歉 我叫了车 但我手♥机♥没电了
Listen, sorry, I called for a car, but, uh, my phone died,
总之 我有50块
and, anyway, I-I’ve got a 50,
我要去一个叫布法的地方
and I j… I need to get to a place called Buffa’s,
在滨海大道上
on Esplanade, or Esplanaid, or….
你知道我想趁着来这儿干什么吗
You know what I’d really like to do with my time while I’m here?
钓鱼
Fish.
-是吗 -是的
– Oh, yeah? – Yeah.
那些乘船观光路线划得来吗
Are those boat tours worth it?
基本上都是宰客的 但我认识熟人
Most of them are scams, but I know a few guys.
怎么 你想钓什么鱼
What, uh, what you want to fish?
我也不知道 业余爱好而已
I-I don’t know. I’m-I’m an amateur.
去深水区倒是可以
You know, maybe some, just, deep water.
当然了 鱼都在深水区
Hell yeah, man. Deep water’s where it’s at.
黄鳍金枪鱼 马林鱼 刺鲅都在那儿
You got your yellowfin out there, you got you marlins, your wahoo.
这么着
I’ll tell you what,
你去找个有船的钓鱼好手
you get a guy with a boat knows what he’s doing,
带上几罐冰啤
get some… some cold beers…
-金枪鱼 -是啊
– Tuna. Oof. – Yep.
金枪鱼很大只吧
They get pretty big.
-你钓到过吗 -当然了
– You ever catch one of those? – Oh, yeah. Course I have.
我钓过最大的有76公斤
Biggest I ever caught was about 168 pounds,
但我朋友去年破了记录 钓了条110公斤的
but my friend set the record last year with 242.
-天 -嗯
– Wow. – Yeah.
我要打破他的记录 等我自己买♥♥到船
And I’m gonna break that record, once I get my own boat.
-你打算买♥♥艘船吗 -没错
– You’re getting a boat? – Yep.
它正停在船具店的船坞那儿呢
She’s sitting down at Boat Stuf in the marina right now.
2020年的海狐328指挥官 巴哈马蓝色的
2020 Sea Fox 328 Commander, in Bahama Blue.
那可是长9.7米 轻如羽毛的玻璃纤维船
Talking about 32 feet of featherlight fiberglass.
到时候我不是在开车
And when I’m not in this seat,
就是在开船
I’m gonna be sitting in that one.
那得花多少钱
What’s that gonna set you back?
20多万美元
Over 200 grand.
肯定快到目的地了吧
Uh, listen, w-we must be getting kind of close, right?
要不你靠边停下
Why-why don’t you just pull over
剩下的路我自己走过去
and I’ll-I’ll walk the rest of the way?
-你确定 -嗯
– You sure? – Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
孩子们
Boys.
你好 巴太太
Hey, Ms. B.

Hey, Mom.
都是蔬菜 去农贸市场买♥♥给主厨的
Veggies, for Chef from the farmers market.
我保证不会有人打扰你们 亲爱的
I’ll make sure no one bothers you, sweetheart.
谢了 妈
Thanks, Mom.
它会成为新奥尔良最抢手的玩意儿
It’s gonna be the hottest shit in Nola.
绝对的
Period.
我们投入15万
We’re gonna turn 150 grand
就能赚50万
into half a mil.
然后再如法炮制
Then we’re gonna do it again
到时整个滨海区 每家赌场
and the whole waterfront and every casino
都会归巴克斯特所有 而我爸会知道
will be Baxter-owned and my father will see
我他妈是对的
that I was fucking right.

Here.
试试这个
Try this.
芬太尼
75微克/时
皮贴片
你是我的小白鼠 乔伊
You’re my guinea pig, Joey.
你到底接不接电♥话♥
Um, are you gonna get that or what?
不是我的电♥话♥ 我
It’s not mine. I…
我觉得这声音是从
I think it’s coming from…

Hello?
特雷弗
Trevor.
明天中午
Noon tomorrow.
威尼斯码头
Venice Marina.
如果你要钱
If you want your money,
就来
you’ll be there.
一个人 不要带武器
Unarmed and alone.
等 等一下
ºW-Wait, uh…

Fuck.
你确定
You sure?
我在这下车就行
Y-You can drop me here.
这是你家吗
Is this your house?
不是
Uh, no.
所以哪间房♥子是你家
So which is yours?
就 转个弯就到了
It-it… it’s around the corner,
-但是 -等等 等一下
– but– – Wait, wait, wait.
你 难道 会尴尬
What, are you, like, embarrassed?
你不想让你♥爸♥爸看到我
You don’t want your dad to see me?
-不是 -天呐 天呐
– No– – Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
好吧 我要这么办
I’m right. Okay, I’m gonna do this.
怎样
Do… what?
我要在你家大门口停车
I’m gonna stop right in front of your house,
按喇叭 然后亲你
lean on the horn and kiss you
把你亲得天旋地转
like you’ve never been kissed before in your life.
右拐还是左拐
Right or left?
右还是左
Right or left?
别对我说谎
Don’t lie to me.

Don’t.
亚当
Adam.
他们两个
Both of them?
我是不是没告诉过你 我第一次在纽约
I ever tell you the time when I first met your mother
遇见你妈时的情景
in New York?
她在纽大读书
She was at NYU,
住在西村
living in the West Village,
我在哥大
and I was at Columbia,
住在哈莱姆一栋没电梯的六层楼里
in a two-bedroom, sharing it with three other guys,
两间卧室的公♥寓♥ 和其他三个人合租
six-floor walk-up in Harlem.
但不知怎么的
But for some reason,
我和你妈居然在东村
we found ourselves studying
同一间咖啡厅自习
at the same café in the East Village.
而且 上帝啊 我好想跟她搭讪
And, oh, boy, I wanted to talk to her.
我确实那么做了 但我本以为
I really did, but I-I thought
我永远不会那么做呢
maybe I never would.
不知道 也许是
I don’t know, maybe it was…
我比较害羞 或者
shyness or…
我被吓到了
I was intimidated.
她那么美
She was so beautiful.
有一天她走进咖啡厅
One day she walks in,
戴了一条蓝色的手织围巾
and she is wearing this blue knitted scarf,
她看上去那么泰然自若
and she’s so poised.
忽然 我就有了勇气
And suddenly it was possible.
我直接朝她的桌子走去
So I just walked right up to her table,
然后说了我要说的话
and I said what I had to say.
“我 喜欢你的围巾”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!