Then I want to hear it.
取这么多钱出来你会损失很多的
You’re gonna take a huge hit withdrawing this much cash.
给孩子上大学用的钱
The college fund, too.
-你之前没有说 -不我说了 跟你说了
– You didn’t say that. – No, I did. I told you.
好吧 那你要等一会
Well, that-that’s gonna take a while.
不 不能等
No, no, i-it can’t.
我现在就要
I need it now.
这是一家银行
This is a bank.
现在是21世纪
This is the 21st century.
我现在就要拿到我的钱
Get my money now.
好的 我很快回来
All right. I’ll be right back.
妈的
Shit.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
只有您提前48小时通知
I’m afraid we need 48 hours’ notice
才能从这个账户取出钱
before we can release funds from this account.
妈的
Shit.
吉娜
Gina.
吉娜 你还好吗
Gina, you okay?
这是什么
What is this?
这里是911接线员
This is the 911 operator.
你加满了 快滚吧
You filled up. Now fuck off.
请不要挂断电♥话♥ 我们会找人帮你的
Just stay on the line. We’ll get you some help.
-不是这个 -我们只需要查到你的所在
– This isn’t it. – We just need to work out where you are.
-拜托 你能否… -应该是罗科的呼吸声
– Please, if you can… – Should be Rocco breathing.
这里是911接线员
This is the 911 operator.
你加满了 快滚吧
You filled up. Now fuck off.
请不要挂断电♥话♥ 我们会找人帮你的
Just stay on the line. We’ll get you some help.
我们只需要查到你的所在
We just need to work out where you are.
拜托 你能否…
Please, if you can…
-他们打回去了 -什么
– They called back. – What?
接线员打回去了
The operator called back.
当时
While that…
杀了我们孩子的那个恶魔在加油
that monster who killed our son was getting gas.
他杀了罗科 然后开走了
He killed Rocco, he drove away,
他停下来加油
he stopped for gas.
这里是911接线员
This is the 911 operator.
你加满了 快滚吧
You filled up. Now fuck off.
请不要挂断电♥话♥ 我们会找人帮你的
Just stay on the line. We’ll get you some help.
我们只需要查到你的所在
We just need to work out where you are.
吉米
Jim.
吉米
Jimmy.
911电♥话♥是从查尔梅特的一个信♥号♥♥塔打出去的
The 911 call came from a cell tower in Chalmette.
那有三个加油站
There’s three gas stations.
食品市场
你10月9号♥在工作吗
Were you working October ninth?
那是周几
What day was that?
周三
That’s a Wednesday.
我每个工作日都工作
I work every weekday.
…交通肇事逃逸致死…
你见过这个孩子吗
Have you ever seen this kid?
你跟我开玩笑呢是吗
You’re kidding me, right?
你们的摄像头有没有拍到
What about your security cameras?

Yeah?
你♥他♥妈♥在哪呢
Where the hell are you?
听着 我在路上 但我要跟
Listen, I’m on my way, but I gotta talk to–
妈的
Shit.
不是我挂的电♥话♥
I did not hang up on you.
不 我 我 我正往那赶呢
No, I’m-I’m-I’m doing it,
但是我 我需要告诉你一些事
but I-I… I needed to tell you something.
-你没时间了 大哥 -我 我听不到你
– You’re out of time, man. – I can’t-I can’t hear you.
-你能听到我吗 -等 等一下
– Do you hear me? – Wait-wait a second.
给我一点时间 等一下等一下
Give me a moment. Hold on, hold on.
听着 我现在还没有拿到所有的钱
Listen, I don’t have all the money yet.
什么
What?
我需要更多的时间
I need more time.
你没时间了 大哥
Well, you’re out of time, man.
别碰我
Get the fuck off me.
你能听到我吗
Do you hear me?
你没时间了
You’re out of time.
我不认为你有
I don’t think you have it.
有什么
Have what?
足够的证据
The evidence that you need,
或者办成这事的胆量
or the balls to see this through.
开破凯美瑞 住在阿尔及尔
Shitty Camry, living in Algiers.
我不确定 你在虚张声势
I don’t know, I wouldn’t back you.
这哥们来过这里吗
This fella here?
是的
Yeah.
你确定
You sure about that?
喜欢他的歌♥品和波本酒
Loves his Leonard Cohen and his bourbon.
法官车辆卷入交通肇事逃逸致死案
你就是那个跟他老婆鬼混的哥们
You the guy who’s been running around with his wife?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他来过这
He came here.
想要看我摄像头拍到的录像
Wanted to see the surveillance video from my camera.
说他在找那个
Said he’s looking for the guy
他老婆的出轨对象
who’s been sleeping with his wife.
你 你还有录像带吗
You… do you still have the footage?
没了
Nope.
被删了
It got erased.
被谁
By who?
迪伦·托马斯 就是这个人
Dylan Thomas. This guy right here.
他删了录像带
He deleted the footage? Yeah.
证据哈哈哈哈
带钱来否则…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!