Cool.
你们知道怎么追踪一次性电♥话♥吗
Either of you know how to trace a burner phone
查到它是在哪买♥♥的吗
to where it was purchased?
好了
There we go.
查找我的手♥机♥
DA
D… a…
Zero.
新奥尔良
在阿尔及尔
In Algiers.
阿尔及尔的哪里
Where in Algiers?
我可没邀请你们来我的酒店
I didn’t invite you to my hotel.
谁又邀请你去费玛丽·琼斯家了
Well, who invited you to Female Jones’s house?
你把她家炸了 她孩子还在家里
You blew up that house with her babies inside.
最惨的是
Tragedy in it all:
你是无缘无故炸的
you did it for nothing.
所以
So…
我是来帮你捋清楚事实的
I come down here to help you get your facts straight.
小莫在你儿子被杀的第二天
Little Mo got a call to steal that Volvo
接到了电♥话♥去偷那辆沃尔沃
the day after your son was kilt.
你想说什么就直说
Say what you’ve come to say.
10月10日那天小莫让科菲去偷那辆车
Little Mo told Kofi to steal that car on October 10.
科菲是10月10日被抓的
Kofi was arrested on October 10.
你儿子是什么时候遇害的来着
Your son was killed when?
九号♥
Ninth.
所以
So…
我不知道谁杀了你儿子
I don’t know who killed your son,
但肯定不是科菲
but it sure the fuck wasn’t Kofi.
因为科菲偷车的时候
‘Cause he was dead
他早就死透透的了
well before Kofi took that motherfucking car.
你为什么现在跟我说这个
Why are you telling me this now?
我去
Shit.
之前也没有什么需要告诉你的理由
Didn’t have reason to tell you fore now.
但是把人家炸到天上去解决不了问题
And blowing shit up ain’t getting nobody nowhere.
你要是想开战
If you want a war…
我奉陪到底
I can give you a war.
尽职调查
Due diligence.
那是谁
Who the fuck is that?
你的拉比吗
Your rabbi?
我需要确认你说的话
I need to confirm what you’re telling me.
那就告诉尽职先生
Tell Mr. Diligence…
把这些个破事
to confirm the shit out of this shit
快点搞清楚
real quick.
把库萨克找来
Get me Cusack.
有几年科菲每个周末都来我这
I had Kofi every weekend for a few years.
后来他就混帮派去了
And then he got into the game.
事实上
You know, the truth is,
我生了女儿之后
once I had my girls,
怕她们跟那帮人有接触
I just couldn’t expose ’em to that.
他以前是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
帮派这个东西 要么混 要么置身事外
You’re either in or you’re out.
一旦你掺和进去 那就死定了
And if you’re in, you’re dead.
我现在娶了老婆
I got a wife now
还有两个很优秀的孩子
and two really good kids.
我需要你的同意
I need your consent.
不然 我没法申请第二次尸检
Without it, I can’t get a second autopsy.
我最不想做的事就是跟帮派对着干
The last thing I want to do is go up against some gang.
不会的
That’s not how it would be.
但还是有那个可能
Could be, though.
有可能的
It could be.
你是科菲的父亲
You’re Kofi’s father.
科菲在世的时候你没法帮他
You couldn’t help Kofi when he was alive
因为你也没有办法
because of how things are.
但是现在他死了
Now he’s dead.
你能帮忙做出改变
You could help change how things are.
遗体已经清洗过了
Body’s been washed.
那是不是…
Does that mean…?
不 还有残留DNA的可能
No. Remnants of DNA still possible.
但是脑子是关键
But the brain’s the thing.
等等 脑子
Wait, the brain?
验尸官做完验尸之后
The coroner puts it in a garbage bag
把它放进垃圾袋里了
after he’s done examining it,
和其他器官一起
with, all the other organs.
然后在缝合之前
And then that gets put in the chest cavity…
塞到胸腔里
before it is sewn up.
这才是最重要的
This is what counts.
关键就在这
This is the story.
里面呢 小伙子
Back here, little man!
终于有功夫给你好好收拾一下
Finally had a minute to set you up proper.
再也不用睡睡袋了
No more sleeping bag.
我可以住多久
For how long?
想住多久就住多久
Man, as long as you want.
不用不好意思
Ain’t no need to be shy about it.
织数细密 可是好东西
Man, didn’t skimp on the thread count.
那是
Yeah.
从来没有过自己的房♥间
Never had my own room before.
好吧
Well…
你就低调一点
just keep your head down
脑子机灵一点
and your mind sharp
一心一意跟着我们干就行
and your loyalty with us.
我们会照顾你的
We’ll take care of you.
你电♥话♥响起而且是我打的时候
When your phone rings and it’s me,
就接电♥话♥
you answer it.
不管你在做什么
Whatever you’re doing,
跟谁在一起
whoever you’re with,
给我接电♥话♥
you pick up.
你去哪了
Where were you?
咖啡馆
Cafe.
一整天
All day?
准备面试去了
Prepping for my interview.
你跟谁在一起
Who were you with?

Dad.
你跟谁在一起
Who were you with?
没谁 姜戈怎么了
Nobody. What happened to Django?
你忘记给他喂药了
You forgot to give him his meds.
出什么事了
What happened?
晚六点 波本街和路易斯街交叉口 把大额现金用防水袋装好
他到了
He’s here.
让他进来
Bring him in.
你在科菲家找到了什么
What did you find at Kofi’s house?
带血的衣服
Bloody clothes?
罗科的手♥机♥
Rocco’s phone?
还是什么
Anything?
现金 大♥麻♥
Cash. Weed.
栽赃的
Planted?
我不在乎你把现场摆成什么样子
I don’t give a fuck how you made it look.
我想知道之前是什么样
I want how it was.
鉴证科的人去过现场了吗
Had Forensics at the scene?
吉米 他当时开着车
Jimmy, he was driving the car.
他认罪了
He pled guilty.
他还招供了
He, he confessed.
都搞定了
It’s done.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么想的
What the fuck is the matter with you?
“搞定”
“Done”?
我们说的可是我儿子的事
This is my son we’re talking about.
少用你们警♥察♥那套搪塞我
Do not fucking insult me with police shit.
我要知道真♥相♥
I want the truth.
这是什么
What’s this?
这是个U盘
It’s a flash drive.
都在这了 我们找到的所有证据
It’s all there. All the evidence we got.
那通电♥话♥也有吗
Is the call on there?
911电♥话♥
The 911 call.

It’s on there.
我要听一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!