但我很介意你和你♥爸♥爸
I do mind that I haven’t heard from you
好几周都没联♥系♥我
or your father in weeks.
比如说祭日那天
The anniversary, for example.
能见到你该多好
It would have been good to see you.
在祭日那天家人聚在一起
Be together on the day.
你♥爸♥爸还好吗
How’s your father?
老样子
Same.
这样下去不行
No. We’re not doing that.
我们不能沉默相对
You and I do not not talk.
我问你♥爸♥爸怎么样 你就得回答
If I ask you how your father is, I want an answer.
你是讨厌他 被他惹毛了
You hate him? He’s pissing you off?
还是他跟我一样每晚以泪洗面
He cries every night like I do?
我们要交流
We talk.
“老样子” 不行
“Same”? No,
我们是这个家里健谈的人
we’re talkers in this family.
所以说吧
So talk.
对不起
I-I’m sorry.
我和我爸
Dad and I just…
那天只想两个人一起过
wanted to be together.
我们去墓地献了花
We-we went to the cemetery and laid flowers.
我第一次喝到喜欢的咖啡
I had the first cup of coffee I ever liked.
和墓地大门旁的越战老兵聊了天
We talked to the Vietnam vet by the gate down there.
以前从没注意过他
Never really noticed him before.
什么花
What kind of flowers?
小苍兰
Freesias.
她生前最喜欢的
Her favorite.
在大门旁的小贩那买♥♥的吗
From the stall by the gate.

Yeah.
咖啡呢
And the coffee?
那家意大利店
That Italian place.
最好的
The best.
安全带
Seat belt.
甜甜圈
Doughnuts.
你妈妈
Your mom–
你还会听见她的声音吗
can you still hear her voice?
嗯 就比如她以前接电♥话♥的时候
Uh, yeah, how she used to answer the phone
总是会很惊讶居然会有人打给她
like she was amazed when somebody called her.
“谁呀”
“Hello?”
天呐 确实是这样
Oh, God. That’s right.
“是谁呀 居然会打给我”
“Who could this be calling me?”
搞得她不是个有无数朋友的
Like she wasn’t a wonderful human being
大好人似的
with a million friends.
但那些朋友现在在哪儿
But where are they now?
还有警♥察♥
And the cops…
倒是有一个
There’s one.

Which?
她还没放弃这个案子
I-I mean, she hasn’t given up.
我认识吗 她叫什么
Do I know her? What’s her name?
南希
Nancy.
南希·卡斯特罗
N-Nancy Costello.
你有她电♥话♥吗
Do you have her number?

Yeah.
她喜欢吃虾吗
Does she like shrimp?
吓死我了 天啊
Jesus. God.
好笑
Very funny.
是啊 真好笑
Yeah. Very funny.
你知道我这人神经兮兮的
You know how jumpy I am.
你要我♥干♥啥
What do you want me to do?
清洗虾子
I want you to wash up some shrimp.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我不知道你会过来
Well, I didn’t know you were stopping by.
我要是等德夏托家的男人主动邀请我
Well, if I waited for the Desiato men to invite me,
只怕是我已经进坟墓咯
I’d be in my grave.
查理·费格罗
Charlie Figaro!
格斯里议员 真没想到
Senator Guthrie, as I live and breathe.
你真美
You look wonderful.
魅力完全被高估了 查理 只有选民看重
Uh, charm is overrated, Charlie, except by voters.
和家人在一起的时候
Remember to turn it down
-记得少散发一点魅力 -你好啊 小子
– while you’re with family. – Hey there, boy.
-你好吗 -挺好的
– Hey, how you doing? – Good, good.
-嗨 -你好
– Hi. – Oh. Hello.
我和卡斯特罗探员
Uh, Detective Costello and I
-一直在聊天 -你们…
– have been having a talk. – Oh, so you…
之前没见过面吗
two haven’t met before?
没有 我有太多该联络的人
No, one of the many communication failures
这是其中的一个
I’m going to remedy.
留下吃晚餐吗 警探
Would you like to stay for dinner, Detective?
你太体贴了 我…
Oh, that’s-that’s so kind. I…
一起吃吧
Sure. Of course.
后院走廊有朗姆潘趣酒
Uh, there’s, uh, rum punch on the back porch.
亚当 带上卡斯特罗警探和查理
Adam, take Detective Costello and Charlie
给他们倒一杯
and offer them some.
-好 -好
– Uh, yeah. – Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
我得喝点比潘趣酒更烈的
Think I’m gonna need something a little heavier than the punch.
-南希 最近还好吗 -我挺好的
– Nancy, how you been? – Oh, you know, I’m doing okay.
亚当被停学了
Adam was suspended from school.
-什么 -回家三天
– What? – Three days home.
我会确保不会记到档案里
I’ll be making sure it doesn’t go on his record.
不 等等 怎么搞的
No, wait, wait. What happened?
他和韦斯利打架了
He and Wesley got into a fight.
你开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
不 我把手头的事情都放下了
No, I-I dropped everything,
带他回家 给他做饭
brought him home, cooked for him,
认真听他诉说
paid attention to what he was saying
-不去责怪… -你是个圣人 伊丽莎白
– and not saying any… – You’re a saint, Elizabeth.
-明白了 -好
– Got it. – Yeah.
-他为什么不给我打电♥话♥ -就是 你觉得
– Why didn’t he call me? – Yeah, wh-why do you think
-他为什么没打给你 -我不知道
– he didn’t call you? – I don’t know.
-你为什么不知道 -上帝啊 至于吗
– Why don’t you know? – Oh, Jesus Christ. Really?
和韦斯利打架
A fight with Wesley?
我是说
I-I mean…
他说原因了吗
Did he-did he say why?
说了也没说
Yes and no.
这到底是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
表面上是关于摄影的争论
Well, on the surface, uh, an argument about photography.
实际上 是憋了太多痛苦和愤怒爆发了
Underneath, a child boiling up with a lot of pain and anger.
你看
You see?
我们正讨论着
Bang, in the middle of a conversation about
你儿子因暴♥力♥被停学的事
your son’s suspension from school for violence,
这节骨眼你还想接电♥话♥
and you really want to take that call?
我再问你一次
Let me ask you again.
你觉得他为什么不给你打电♥话♥
Why do you think he didn’t call you?
我不…
I d-I don’t…
你和… 那谁…
What-what did… what did you and-and…
科斯特洛警探都说什么了
Detective Costello talk about? Hmm?
你没打电♥话♥来我很失望
I was disappointed you didn’t call.
祭日那天
On the anniversary.
但你确实没打 所以
But you didn’t, so…
最后 我去看她了
At the end of the day, I went to see her.
没有花
No flowers.
没有卡片 什么都没有
No cards. Nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing.
才一年 就把她忘了
Only a year, and sh-she’s forgotten.
好吧 这
Okay, look, look, what…
这跟亚当有什么关系
what does that have to do with Adam?
好吧 我们问问吧
Oh, well, let-let’s ask him.
什么
What?
祭日当天
Did you leave a note for your mom
你在妈妈坟墓上留便条了吗
at the grave on the anniversary?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!