但你似乎对该听谁的命令
Only you seem a little confused about
有点犯糊涂
who you’re taking orders from.
谢谢 乔伊
Thank you, Joey.
你还背着我找弗兰克吗
You talk to Frankie behind my back, too?
当然
Of course.
这样我们好帮你了解自己的心意
So that we can help you know your own mind.
这里是新奥尔良 吉米
This is New Orleans, Jimmy.
一切都有联♥系♥
Everything connects.
所有人都有联♥系♥
Everybody connects.
坟墓建在地上
The graves are above ground
好让死人听到别人在低语他们什么
so the dead can hear what’s being whispered about them.
我们的房♥前有台阶
We have stoops in front of our houses
好听到街头传递的消息
so that what passes down the street can be heard,
这是全世界最方便传达讯息的地方
This is the easiest town in the world to send a message.
你唯一不能做的 就是什么都不做
The one thing you can’t do is nothing.
这城市在等待
The city is waiting.
吉米·巴克斯特会怎么做
What is Jimmy Baxter gonna do?
给我看一眼 小子
Let me see that right quick, youngin?
你妈妈怎么样了
How’s your mama?
她还好 就那样
She’s all right. You know?
小礼品
A little lagniappe.
知道是什么吗
You know what that is?
看看书吧 黑鬼
Read a book, nigga.
拿那钱
Use that money,
给自己买♥♥新网球
get you some new tennis,
给家人买♥♥点杂货
some groceries for the fam.
然后我让你去干活儿
Then I’m-a put you on.
听到了吗
You hear me?

Yeah.
小子
Ole Boy,
在这里 话少的黑鬼
you know, it’s a long life out here
活得长
for a nigga of few words.
罗科上天堂了吗
So, is Rocco in heaven?
-这叫什么问题 -当然了
– What kind of question is that? – Of course he is.
那里什么样
What does it look like?
我们不知道
We don’t know.
我们为什么不知道
Why don’t we know?
《古♥兰♥经♥》里就有写
I mean, the Koran knows.
男人能跟一群处♥女♥玩
Men get a busload of virgins to hang out with.
知道穆♥斯♥林♥女性有什么吗
You know what Muslim women get?
跟她们的丈夫团聚
Their husbands back.
男人忙着跟处♥女♥们玩时
So while the men are busy with the virgins,
他们在天堂的衣服有人洗
their celestial laundry gets done
还有人准备饭
and there’s food on the table.
她哪听来的
Where is she getting this?
她就在这里 妈妈
She’s right here, Mom.
你怎么不问她
Why don’t you ask her?
你哪听来的
Where are you getting this?
坚信礼准备课
Confirmation class.
那什么意思
What does that mean?
这让我思考
It’s making me think.
别了
Well, don’t.
好啊
There it is.
你说了 别思考了
You said it. Stop thinking.
敞开心扉 别思考了
Open up your heart to not thinking.
你想要那样吗
Is that what you want?
你希望我那样吗
Is that what you want for me?
你什么都不说
You said nothing.
我会和她谈谈的
I’ll talk to her.
是你买♥♥的摩托车
You bought the motorcycle.
他死了
He died.
你也什么都没做
You did nothing.
她都要背弃上帝了
She’s turning away from God.
她让我痛不欲生 而你
She’s killing me, and you–
我说了我会和她谈
I said I’ll talk to her.
你还好吗
You okay?

Yeah.
我不好
No.
太糟糕了
That was dreadful.
还好有你在
I’m so glad you were there.
让我给你一次机会
Let me give you a chance.
什么机会
To what?
萝宾死后
After Robin,
你和亚当肯定过得…
the way… you and Adam must be– are…
如果你不想接受我 我也理解
I’d understand if you… wouldn’t want to do this with me.
但你得尽快告诉我
But you need to tell me soon.
现在就说
Now, really.
再不说就晚了
It’s very nearly too late.
我一定得最先考虑亚当
Adam has to be the first thing that I think about.
-嗯 -永远如此 这没得商量
– Yep. – Always. I mean, that’s a given.
好 我理解
Yeah. Well, I understand.
不不不 我…
No. No, no, I…
你好像没听懂
I-I don’t think you do.
和你在一起我很开心
You make me happy.
这对亚当也是好事
And that’s good for Adam.
只要是对亚当好的事 对…
And what’s good for Adam is…
该死
Aw, shit.
我太久没这样了
I– This has been so long.
我…
I…
睡觉去吧
Come to bed.
我给她发张屌♥照的话
You think if I sent her a dick pic,
能把它算入我的作品集吗
I could say it’s part of my portfolio?
什么
What?
她肯定会喜欢
I think she’d love it.

Who?
弗兰妮老师
Ms. Frannie,
手里握着我的屌♥
with my dick in her hand.
-起来 -搞什么啊 我不
– Get up. – Whoa. What the hell? No.
起来 给我起来
Get up. Get up.
-松手 -你♥他♥妈♥说什么
– Get off me, man. – What the fuck did you say?
-亚当 松手 -你♥他♥妈♥刚才说什么
– Adam, get off me, man. – What the fuck did you say?!
-搞什么 -亚当
– What the fuck?! – Adam!
-你♥他♥妈♥刚才说什么 操 -借过 亚当
– Fuck did you just say? Fuck! – Excuse me! Adam!
-你♥他♥妈♥说什么 -亚当
– Fuck did you say?! – Adam!
亚当 怎么回事
Adam, what’s going on?
没什么
Nothing.
这怎么可能没事
No, it’s not nothing.
拉蒂默老师
Ms. Latimer–
-有人来接亚当了 -阿姆菲尔德先生
– Adam’s pickup is here. – Mr. Armfield.
参议员
Senator.
-你还好吗 亚当 -嗯
– You okay, Adam? – Yeah.
我们学校有条规定
We have a rule here,
只要有暴♥力♥事件涉入
that once violence has entered into it,
那个学生就得被强制开除
then expulsion is mandatory.
现在就是这种情况
And in this case, that is exactly what has happened–
甜甜圈
Doughnuts.
什么
What?
我的法学教授在刚开课后的某天
My jurisprudence professor handed ’em out
给我们分发了甜甜圈
at the start of class one day.
他说规矩就像甜甜圈
He said rules are like doughnuts.
中间有漏洞
They have holes in ’em.
有漏洞就代表有斟酌商量的余地
The holes are where discretion lives.
你从亚当读六年级起就认识他
You’ve known Adam since the sixth grade.
你知道他的经历 他的…
You know what he’s been through, what his…
家庭遭遇
family’s been through.
我认为一起意外不应该毁掉一个年轻人
I don’t think one incident should ruin a young life
就因为某个规定如此
just because some rule tries to say it should.
你觉得呢
Do you?
你不用送我回家的
You didn’t have to drive me home.
我不介意
I don’t mind.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!