去报♥警♥吗
Go to the cops?
-你是这意思吗 -不是
– Is that what you’re saying? – No, I–
因为不然的话 这就是在扯淡
‘Cause otherwise this is all just a bunch of hot air.
该死
Fuck!
有时你…
Sometimes you just…
真让我窒息
take my breath away.
告诉你什么让我窒息
I’ll tell you exactly what takes my breath away.
告诉你什么几乎每天都让我无法呼吸
I’ll tell what damn near stops me breathing every day.
下九区看上去像东非的厄立特里亚
The Lower Ninth looks like Eritrea.
你以为萝宾为什么总去那里拍照
Why do you think Robin was always photographing it?
-我赢得选举 -天啊
– I win this election… – Jesus.
我能让下九区看上去像美国的土地
I’ll make the Lower Ninth Ward look like it belongs in America.
重要的才不是你的选举
This is not about your fucking election!
而是你的良心
This is about your conscience!
我跟你一样没想到会闹出这种后果
I had no more of an idea of the consequences than you did.
你叫我帮我
You asked me a favor.
我没拒绝
I didn’t say no.
我们说好去伤害一个人
We agree to hurt someone–
就一个人 哪怕是为了大局
one person, even if it’s for the greater good–
每个人都要付出代价 查理
everyone pays, Charlie.
我们都堕落了
We’re all diminished.
你想带着你的良心去警局
You want to take your conscience down to the police station
把自己关起来 去吧
and check it in, well, hey, go ahead.
但要知道 你会把我一起拖下水
Just know you’re gonna be bringing me down with you
还有这城里其他所有穷困家庭
and every other poor family in the city, too.
我得…
I-I need to…

Lee.
迈克尔
Michael.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help with something.

Yeah.
不 就…没问题
No, ju– yeah, I’ll, uh– yes, of course, of course.
我就去 20分钟到
I’ll-I’ll be there. Give me 20 minutes.
再见
Bye.
那么 你和李 你们…
So… so you and Lee, y’all…?
你们是有什么吗
Y’all got a thing going?

Yeah.
那好啊
Well, that’s good.
还有更糟的呢 是吧
There’s worse things, right?
-嗯 她… -是啊
– Yeah, she’s– – Uh, yeah, she is.
所以别犯蠢
So don’t get stupid.
你什么…
What do you, what do you…?
你什么意思
What does that mean?
爱上她 可能会让你
Falling for her could get in the way of you
注意不到她对我们来说多危险
paying attention to how dangerous she is to us.
知道了
Got it.
我有一冰箱的虾 我今晚需要人帮忙解决
I got a fridge full of shrimp I need help with tonight.
过来
Get in here.
亚当
Adam?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这叫撒谎 弗兰妮
It’s called lying, Frannie.
我的整个存在都是一个操蛋的谎言
I mean, my-my whole existence is a fucked-up lie, I…
别这样
Please don’t be like this.
哪样
Like what?
你…
You just…
你说话一定要小心
You have to be very careful what you say.
因为你爱我 是吧
‘Cause you love me, right?
当然
Of course.
-因为你害怕 -什么
– ‘Cause you’re scared? – What?
你觉得我很脆弱 因为我对你说漏嘴了
You think I’m vulnerable and because I blabbed to you,
所以我也可能把你的事说出去
I might blab about you?
别说了
Please stop.
这听上去不像爱 弗兰妮
Doesn’t sound like love to me, Frannie.
我也讨厌我们还要撒谎
Look, I hate it that we have to lie.
但是 这没办法
But… there’s no choice.
有时
And sometimes…
有些真♥相♥值得为之撒谎
there are truths worth lying for.
谢谢 拉蒂默老师
Thank you… Ms. Latimer.
这事结束了吧
We good on this thing?
嗯 那孩子死了 没对我们有任何影响
Yeah. Kid’s dead, no backsplash on us.
就不该走到这步 鲁迪
Never should’ve gotten this far, Rudy.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
在监狱旁的篮球场上 罪犯最容易聊
Next to jail, basketball courts have the highest density of criminals
怎么犯罪
talking about how to do crime.
把蓝框拆掉
Take the hoops down…
装回去
Put them back up.
无意冒犯 但是…
No disrespect, but–
无意冒犯 但如果等我赢了选举
No disrespect, but if you want to be my chief of police
你想当警♥察♥局长 就别拆蓝框
when I win this election, the hoops stay up.
我来 不好意思
Here. I’m sorry.
我来吧
I got it.
他来了
He came.
看 看他
Look, look there.
看他
Look there.
那是我的法庭天使
That’s my angel from Tulane and Broad.
你看到他了吗
You see him? You see him?
是啊 他为你而来了
Yes, he came for you.
科菲遭遇的一切都不对
Nothing that happened to Kofi was right.
从头开始就不对
Not from the start.
他们为什么要那么对他
Why they have to do that to him?
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
上帝知道
God knows.
上帝永远知道
God always knows.
上帝和他庇佑的天使
God and His blessed angels.
是吧
Right?
这是个秘密
It’s a secret.
警♥察♥
The police…
他们杀黑人
…they kill niggas.
我知道他是欲念帮的
I know he repped Desire.
你觉得会是他们干的吗
Do you think they could have done this?
欲念帮帮了我们
Desire come through for us.
他们是家人
They fam.
是他们为了扯淡的事把他关进了监狱
It was them people put him in jail behind some bullshit.
警♥察♥吗
The police?
他知道
He knows!
他们是如何撒谎
How they lie.
他们对撒谎毫不在乎
How they don’t give a damn when they lie,
因为他们知道他们不会有事
’cause they know they safe.
别翻那女士的东西
Get out of that lady’s things!

Yeah.
警♥察♥
The police.
发生了什么
What happened?
过来
Come-come here.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
过来
Come on here.
科菲死了
Kofi dead.
什么
What?
-什么 -科菲死了
– What? – Kofi’s dead.
什么
What?
-不不 -什么
– No! No! No! No! – What?
科菲
Kofi…
谁是…
Who’s M…
马里安诺·李维拉
Mariano “Riviera”?
是史上最了不起的救援投手
He’s the greatest closer in the history of the game.
你似乎有点紧张
You seem a little nervous.
你去了安哥拉吗
You went to Angola?
撒谎不适合你 乔伊·马尔蒂尼
Disingenuousness doesn’t suit you, Joey Maldini.
跟吉娜 在卡洛的保释听证会上
With Gina, for Carlo’s bail hearing.
是啊
Sure, yeah.
你老板是谁
Who’s your boss?
是你
You are.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!