我是他母亲
I’m his mother.
还是他的母亲
And his mother.
让我抱抱自己的儿子
Let me hold my son.
女士 拜托了
Ma’am. Please.
你如果不退回去
If you don’t move back,
我们只能带走巴克斯特先生
we’re gonna have to take Mr. Baxter away.
我的孩子
My boy.
那是我的孩子
That’s my boy.
-女士 请您… -别碰她
– Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to– – Don’t touch her.
不准用手碰我
Don’t you put your hands on me.
你们也有母亲
You have mothers.
你们都有母亲
You all have mothers.
公设辩护律师办公室
我是罗伊斯
Royce here.
你好 这边是公诉辩护律师办公室
Yes, sir. Calling from the PD’s office.
周末还得干活儿呢
Got you clerking on the weekends, huh?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
总之 我们注意到有一位犯人要到你们那儿了
Anyway, we noticed that you’ve got a prisoner headed your way.
王八蛋
Well, son of a bitch!
非常强的防守
You get an aggressive defense…
怎么了
What happened?
稍等
Yeah, hang on.
我这儿今天没有转入
No, I don’t have any transfers today.
那个…肯定是刚定的
Well, it-it… must be last minute.
给他一次恩释
Got himself a compassionate release.
总之他正往你那儿去
Anyway, he’s headed your way now.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck is that?!
好吧 这个人叫巴克斯特
All right, the name is Baxter.
雷·罗伊斯
-什么 -卡洛·巴克斯特
– What? – Carlo Baxter.
能否请您帮忙给
Will you do us a favor and move…
琼斯 科菲·琼斯 给他保护性监禁
Jones, Kofi Jones, into protective custody?
嗯 肇事逃逸那家伙吧
Yeah, he’s the hit-and-run perp, right?
没错 巴克斯特回安哥拉之前
Yeah, he has to be separated
他都必须单独监禁
until Baxter goes back to Angola.
明白 我们会把他隔开
I got it. We’ll “keep away” him.
很好 很好
Good, good. Great.
再说一次 叫”科菲·琼斯”
That name again is “Kofi Jones.”
谢了 治安官
And thank you, Sheriff.
见鬼
Damn!
那是卡洛·巴克斯特
It’s Carlo Baxter.
什么事
What?
量刑听证会
The sentencing hearing.
怎么样
What about it?
地检要来
The DA is coming.
罗宾森 亲自到场
Robinson, in person.
他投降了 迈克尔
He blinked, Michael.
他们打算撤销指控
They’re dropping the charges.
天啊 我们做到了
Oh, my God. We did it.
是你做到了
You did it.
一早上科菲就会无罪释放
Kofi goes free in the morning.
琼斯 我们走
Jones, let’s go.
什么事
What for?
医务室 新人体♥检♥
The infirmary. Intake physical.
我来的时候就已经被脱过了
They stripped me down when I got here.
每个洞都查了 还找我♥干♥吗
Looked up every hole. What else they want with me?
你的单子上面写着”新人体♥检♥”
Your sheet says “intake physical,”
我们就得带你过去
so away we fucking go.
站住 别走
Hey! Stop! Stop!
怎么回事
What’s going on in here?
他们想杀了我
They’re trying to kill me!
这孩子疯疯癫癫的
Kid’s crazy as a shit-house rat.
我们只是来做分内的事
We’re just doing our jobs here.
待会儿再来
Come back later.
令人惊叹
These are amazing.
-你之前想要诚实 -没错
– You wanted honest. – Yes.
这些够诚实吗
Are these honest?
当然
Absolutely.
可我很擅长说谎
‘Cause I’m a good liar.
亚当
Adam…
知道我肩膀怎么会这样吗
You know why my shoulder’s like it is?
我撞了人
I hit someone.
-你跟人打架了 -用车 我
– You got in a fight? – With my car. I…
-等等 你… -别说话 求你了
– Wait. You– – Shut up. Shut up. Please.
-我想说 -亚当
– Let me do this. – Adam…
我不能知道
I can’t know this.
你不能告诉我 你要是说了
You can’t tell me this, because if you do…
那孩子 死了的那个
That kid, the one that got killed–
-不 亚当 -是我♥干♥的
– No, Adam– – It was me.
我当时在开车 我
I was driving… I…
突然就哮喘发作
and I had a stupid asthma attack, and…
我呼吸困难
and I couldn’t breathe,
还把吸入器掉地上
and I dropped my stupid inhaler, and…
他发出咯咯的声音
And he was making this gurgling… sound.
我的肩膀都撞青了
My shoulder was all fucked up, and I–
他还活着吗
He was alive?
当时还活着 接着就
He-he was, but then he just…
他两眼变得…你懂吗
His eyes just went… you know?
我一直看着他 他就…
I was looking at him, and he-he just couldn’t…
没撑下去
He couldn’t hang on.
我没管他
And I left him.
我把他扔在那里
I left him there.
世界上有各种不同的势力
There’s all different kinds of juice in this world.
有的可以用在这儿
There’s the juice we got in here
处理好小破事儿
for getting small shit done.
有的势力用在外边混街头
There’s the juice you need out on the streets.
还有巴克斯特势力
And then, there’s Baxter juice.
那玩意儿哪儿都能用
That shit plays everywhere.
里面 外面
Inside, outside.
黑白两道通吃
And it plays on both sides of the law.
要和那种势力做对 必输无疑
You can’t go up against that juice and win.
你也好 我也好 欲念帮也是
Not you, not me, not Desire.
那我怎么办
So what do I do?
你说说看 我为什么不该去坐牢或去死
You tell me why I shouldn’t be in a cage or a fucking coffin.
没事的
It’s okay.
走了
Let’s go.
我是科菲·琼斯
I’m Kofi Jones.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!