每周一次 从墙上掉下来横尸在这里
Just drop dead off of the wall once a week.
而且总是在周一
And always on a Monday.
正好是我兄弟拉奇姆值班打扫的时候
Just when my man Razim here is on “Clean up the yard” Duty.

Take that.
就像天赐的礼物
Like a gift from heaven.
你知道你会判多久吗
You know your bid yet?
不知道
Nah.
好吧
Well…
不管他们最后怎么判
whatever they hand down,
知道具体刑期总会让你安心
hearing the number’s gonna settle you.
持续到你到那儿
Till you get there.
到哪儿
Where?
可能是BB雷朋 或者韦德惩戒中心
B.B. Rayburn. Wade, maybe.
最有可能的是安哥拉[路易斯安那州监狱]Most likely Angola.
但有我们为你撑腰
Meantime, we got your back.
知道吗
You feel me?
小莫给我传了话
Little Mo sent me word.
有我在
I got you.
拍得真好看
These are really good.
他很不错
He’s doing great.
他具备摄影师的敏感度 善于捕捉细节
He’s got such sensitivity and a real eye for detail.
他的母亲一定会以他为荣
His mother would be proud of him.
真好
That’s nice.
这是我的真实想法
It’s what I think.
他也非常努力
And very hardworking.
嗯 他…
Yeah, he’s…
他真的有这方面天赋
he’s really got something.
Joy Division – Love Will Tear Us Apart
* When routine bites hard *
* And ambitions are low *
* And resentment rides high *
* But emotions won’t grow *
* And we’re changing our ways *
* Taking different roads *
* Then love *
* Love will tear us apart again *
* Love will tear us apart again *
你觉得他最近有点心不在焉吗
Does he seem… distracted to you?
可能有一点
Maybe a little.
你知道具体原因吗
Anything you could put your finger on?
通常他都会告诉我 可是…
I mean, normally, he would tell me, but…
他是在和谁约会吗
Is he seeing anyone?
我是说 他有女朋友吗
I mean, does he have a girlfriend?
他有说自己交女朋友了吗
Did he tell you that he has a girlfriend?
因为如果他没说
Because if he didn’t,
那我也不太适合…
it’s not really appropriate for me to–
抱歉 你说得对 抱歉
I’m sorry. You’re right. Sorry.
他的肩膀是怎么了吗
What happened to his shoulder?
对 你也看见了
Oh, yeah. You saw it.
在恢复中
Well, getting better.
我们当时在摔跤
We were wrestling.
很傻 我知道 但我们练摔跤好几年了
Stupid, I know, but we’ve been doing it for years,
然后就发生了这事
and, well, just happened.
拉蒂默老师 我一直想和你聊聊
Ms. Latimer, I’ve been meaning to speak to you.
他母亲去世时
When his mother died,
我知道你走进了他的生活
I know you stepped in.
我知道你照顾了他
I know you looked after him.
这对我意义重大 我很感激
And that means a lot to me, and I appreciate that.
所以…谢谢你
So… thank you.
暗房♥定时器
进展如何
So, how’d it go?
人人都害怕说这么一个词
There’s a word everybody’s been too scared to use.
什么词
What’s the word?
“酷刑”
“Torture.”
天啊
Jesus.
好吧
Okay.
-好吧 -他以为他们要杀了他
– Okay. – He thought they were gonna kill him.
但你又不能在庭审时说
Well, you can’t just stand up in court and say,
“法官大人 我的委托人遭受了酷刑
“Your Honor, my client’s been tortured.
请给他减刑”
Please reduce his sentence.”
哈里斯绝对是站在警♥察♥那方的
I mean, Harris is 100% pro-cop.
他这辈子喝的一大半酒都是和警♥察♥一起
He spends half his drinking life drinking with cops,
他不会允许任何人
so he’s not gonna let anyone
在他的法庭上做出这种断言
assert anything like that in his own courtroom
除非你有证据支撑
without backing it up.
说到证据 你掌握了哪些
So, evidence. What have you got?
那好吧
Okay, so…
你现在面临着什么局面
where does that leave you?
法官会讨厌你和你的委托人
Well, the judge will hate you and hate your client
因为你在诋毁他的
because you’re besmirching the good name
新奥尔良警局酒友的好名声
of his drinking buddies in the NOPD.
最终结果是
So, end result,
很可能是加刑 而不是减刑
possibly more years than less.
你…你笑什么
What… Why are you smiling?
我还记得你以前是怎么检验我的论证
I remember how you used to test my arguments
你会站在对立方的立场
by taking the other side
与我疯狂地争辩
and arguing the hell out of things.
在我这么多年来见到的书♥记♥员里
You know, of all the clerks over all the years,
我得说
I got to say–
-别让我丢脸了 -你排在前四
– Don’t embarrass me. – Were in the top four.
-前五 -前四吗
– Five. – Four?
-没错 -谢谢
– Yeah. Well… – Thanks.
那么 你打算如何胜诉
Okay. So, how are you going to win?
地检官正在办公室里
The DA is in his office right now
问自己一个问题
asking himself one of those questions
他整个职业生涯可能只会出现一次的问题
that comes along roughly once in the career of a man like him.
他是想市里出现警♥察♥滥用暴♥力♥的丑闻
Does he want a police brutality scandal in the city,
但是更想息事宁人
or would he prefer it went away?
而要息事宁人的唯一做法
And the only way he can make it go away
就是撤销指控
is if he drops the charges.
左利手
Southpaw.
-什么 -谢谢
– What? – Thanks.
好了 再录几个
All right, just a couple more.
就是左撇子啊 你没听过这个说法吗
Left-handed. You’ve never heard that before?
没有
No.
再来一个
One more.
她也要采集你的
She’s gonna need yours, too.
鉴证工作
Forensics.
这样我就能排除你们留在车上的指纹
So I can eliminate your prints from the car.

Yeah.
我们现在也可以做证人证言
We can do the, witness statements now, too.
一站式警♥察♥工作啊
One-stop police work.
这世界需要更多像你这样的好警♥察♥
The world needs more cops like you.
我可受不住恭维话啊 法官
Never been easy around flattery, Judge.
会让我觉得此人别有企图
Makes me think somebody wants something.
我就喜欢你这一点
That’s what I like about you.
你又来了
There you go again.
听着 我要是给你一瓶啤酒
Listen, would you be breaking any rules
你会违反什么规定吗
if I offered you a beer?
前提是我接受了你的酒
Well, only if I accepted it.
好吧 我说一下我要做什么
All right, well, I’ll tell you what I’m doing here.
我要把这瓶酒放到桌子上
I am going to place this bottle onto the table…
这之后发生什么就不归我管了
…and what happens to it after that is not my jurisdiction.
我喜欢你的风格 法官大人
I like your style, Your Honor.
严格说来
So, technically,
我应该让你们分开进行 不过…
I’m… supposed to take you separately, but…
你懂的
You know.
所以
So,
车被盗的日期
the date the car was stolen.
10月9日
October 9.
那么…
And…
当时停在哪了 最后开车的是谁
Where was it parked? Who drove it last?
事实上 我不记得了 你呢
You know, truth is, I don’t remember. Do you?
是 大家经常忘事
Yeah, people don’t remember stuff.
除非有记事情的理由
I mean, unless they… have a reason to.
要是拿枪指着我的头
I– Put a gun to my head,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!