票子加上上帝这种陈词滥调
The old combination punch of cash and God?
我稍后会作出决定
I’ll retire to make my decision.
哥们 你犯了什么事
Man, what you up on?
非法持有毒品 就一包
Possession. Single wrap of diesel.
你呢
You?
商场小偷小摸
Some bullshit shoplifting.
谋杀
Murder.
好吧 杀手
Okay, killer.
我想的是 《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
The New York Times, I’m thinking,
应该很适合报道这件事情
would be my paper of choice for this.
为什么
For what?
我一直都在为高大上的事务所做白领犯罪业务
I’ve been working at a white-shoe firm doing white-collar crime.
我知道
I heard.
十五年前 我离开公设辩护律师办公室的时候
Fifteen years ago, when I left the Public Defender’s office,
警♥察♥实施暴♥力♥
police beat people up,
只要得到他们想要的
got what they wanted,
没人在乎用了什么手段
nobody looking or caring.
现在 已经没有这回事了 不是吗
Now? It doesn’t exist, right?
他已经认罪了
He pleaded guilty.
在他被灌尾气之后
After he was gassed.
而且他获得了法律建议
And he had legal advice.
精疲力尽的公设辩护律师给的45秒
45 seconds from an exhausted PD.
建议就是建议 已经翻篇了
Advice is advice. It’s done.
杀死黑帮老大爱子的十七岁少年
Seventeen-year-old who killed mob boss’s son
在新奥尔良警♥察♥部门一处秘密场所经历处决威胁
faced mock execution at a New Orleans Police Department black site.
标题就足够吸引人了
Headline writes itself.
所以你是在说
So you’re telling me
这个叫科菲·琼斯的孩子想要翻供
this Kofi Jones kid wants to change his plea to not guilty,
并且还要让全世界看这之后会发生什么
and invite the rest of the world to just watch what happens next?
你说出了我的心声
You took the words right out of my mouth.
翻供
Flipping his plea,
和新奥尔良警♥察♥以及巴克斯特家族对着干
taking on the NOPD and the Baxter family?
这肯定是他自己的选择 是不是
That’s got to come from him, right?
典狱长 我想要感谢你
Warden, I wanted to thank you.
感谢你让我儿子在宗教上获得指引
For the religious instruction my son has received.
我相信他会带着对人生的感悟离开这里
I know he’ll leave here with a structure for his life
那些感悟是上帝的教诲
provided by Jesus Christ and his teachings.
上帝保佑你
May God bless you.
这是一份无附加条件的礼物
It’s an unconditional gift.
如果你准许我儿子
If you grant my son permission…
如果你允许他回到家里
if you allow him home
和我们一起埋葬罗科
to be with us when we bury Rocco,
费用都从这里出
then take the costs out of this.
剩下的用来整修你那漂亮的祈祷室
The remainder is for the refurbishment of your beautiful chapel.
如果你不让他回家
And if you don’t let him home,
全部的钱都给祈祷室
the whole amount is for the chapel.
科菲·琼斯
Kofi Jones.
你说他没问题
You said he’d go down easy.
没错
That’s right.
他现在找了个律师
He’s got a lawyer now.
挺有格调的女黑人
Fancy sister.
大所来的
Big firm.
只不过是装装样子的志愿法律服务罢了
That’s just some pro bono bullshit.
所有大所都那样
You know all the big firms do it.
并不是认真的
It don’t mean nothing.
她去见检察官了
She’s up in the DA’s face.
威胁要开庭
Threatening a trial.
告诉他你的人要翻供
Telling him your boy’s ready to flip his plea.
我在奥尔良牧区监狱里有人盯着他
I got eyes on him in O.P.P.
你的消息不准
Your facts are backwards.
我的人没问题
My boy’s staying strong.
好吧
All right.
希望如此
Hope so.
这里是新奥尔良最棒的地方里最棒的
This is the coolest spot in the coolest spot in New Orleans.
你们都这么认为
I suppose y’all think
我的好伙计迪安德尔在这干得非常棒
what my man Deandre here has accomplished is something to behold.
黑人自己的企业
Black-owned business.
回馈社区
Giving back to the community.
不 你看你看 那只是个开始
No. See, see, see, that just a little appetizer.
我要让跟蒂伊地区属于黑人
I’m talking about Black-owned Gentilly.
圣罗赫大街
St. Roch.
-还有圣罗赫大街 -没错 没错
– St. Roch, too. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-马里尼近郊 -不不 兄弟们
– Marigny! – Oh, no, no, no, brother.
那已经有点晚了
That ship done sailed.
花♥园♥区
Garden District.
-他们也会爱我的 -是的 他们也会
– They gonna love me, too. – Yeah, them, too.
进来吧 兄弟
Come on in, brother.
没事的
It’s all good.
-好了各位 -好了
– Hey, all right. – All right. All right.
很简单的各位
It’s simple, folks.
不在不给你工作的地方买♥♥东西
Don’t shop where you can’t work.
等一下等一下
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
需要给你们棉签掏耳朵吗 我刚才说什么了
Do I got to hand out Q-Tips? What I just say?
不在不给你工作的地方买♥♥东西
Don’t shop where you can’t work.
我听到了
I heard that.
作为议员 我发挥受限
I’m punching one-handed as Congressman.
选我当市长 看看会发生什么
Make me mayor and see what happens.
李·德拉米尔
Lee Delamere?
李·德拉米尔
Lee Delamere?
你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢 迈克尔
What the hell you thinking, Michael?
她会快速把案子搞定
She’ll get the case tossed,
然后这事就过去了 查理
and the whole thing dies, Charlie.
你确定吗
You sure?
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
如果她没有 你觉得她就会那么算了吗
And if she doesn’t, you think she’s just gonna up and walk away?
她是迈克尔·德夏托的徒弟 上帝
She’s a Michael Desiato protegee, for God’s sake.
她的下一步 让那孩子开口说话
Her next move? She gets the kid to open up on this,
分♥析♥他的选择
explore his goddamn options.
他开始感觉想要倾诉
He starts feeling loquacious.
她开始挖坟
She starts digging up shit.
不 她会直面检察官
No, she’s looking the DA right in the eye,
我赌检察官会投降
and my money’s on the DA blinking.
如果 如果科菲被放了
Now, if-if Kofi walks–
你赌
Your money’s on it?
这他妈算什么 赌场一日游吗
What the hell is this, a night at the fucking casino?
你在用我的命玩轮盘赌吗
You playing roulette with my life?
我能搞定 查理
I’ve got this, Charlie.
我不觉得你可以
I don’t think you have.
你给我惹上什么了 迈克尔
What have you gotten me into here, Michael?
-这是重罪 -我很抱歉 好吗
– This is a felony. – I’m sorry. Okay?
-听着 -不不不 迈克尔 迈克尔
– Listen to me. – No, no, no, no. Michael. Michael.
-听我说 -去你的
– Listen to me. – Fuck you!
我♥操♥
Fuck you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m very sorry.
你是对的
And you’re right.
我就不该
I never should have…
不管发生什么 我能驾驭李·德拉米尔
Whatever happens, I can manage Lee Delamere.
你操她了吗
You fucking her?
你最好操
You better be.
你只有操了她才能控制她
You need to be fucking her to manage her.
天呐 我还认识你吗
Jesus, who are you?
你为什么要这样说话
W-Why are you talking like that?
因为你让我别无选择
Because you give me no choice.
因为我的事业 和我为之奋斗的一切
Because my career and everything I’ve worked for
可能会就此终结 就因为我最好的哥们
could be over because my best friend
刚刚把我推入了绝境
just threw me in the fucking deep end.
我有数
I got it.
一切都在我的掌控中 查理
I got all of it, Charlie.
它们是来这送死的
They come here to die.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!