No, no…
法官 法官
Judge! Judge!
法官 求求你 法官 法官 求求你
Judge, please. Judge, J-Judge, please.
-法官 你是个好人 -我很抱歉
– Judge, y-you a good man. – Listen, I’m sorry.
-法官 法官 求求你 -不 听我说
– Judge, Judge, please. – No, no, listen. No.
-求你帮帮我儿子 -这不是我的案子
– Please help my son. – No, I-it’s not my case.
我知道 但你可以找找认识的人
I-I know, but y-you could talk to somebody.
-帮帮忙 -我也无能为力
– Then you can help. – There’s nothing I can do.
我无能为力
Look, I cannot help you!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
-求求你 -我很抱歉
– Please. – I’m very, I’m very sorry.
不是肇事逃逸
It wasn’t a hit-and-run.
是刺杀
It was a hit.
没别的可能
There’s no other explanation.
是欲念帮冲我们来了
Desire are coming for us.
卡洛痛打过他们的小兵
Carlo beating up one of their soldiers.
因为这个就杀了罗科吗
They’d kill Rocco for that?
-都是禽兽 -要我跟他说多少次
– These people are animals… – How many times did I tell him?
远离那些街边破事
Hmm? Stay away from all that open-air street shit.
注射器之类 天杀的…
Fucking needles and shit? Fucking…
注射器 天杀的枪♥械♥ 还有儿童叫卖♥♥
needles, fucking guns, fucking ten-year-olds selling shit.
我要清理这座城市
I’m gonna clean this city up.
我要让它焕然一新
I’m gonna make it fucking shine.
没错 他是个好兵
Yeah, he’s a good soldier.
没错 他没说
Yeah, he’s not talking.
好的
All right.
喂 我是查理
Yeah. For Charlie.
查理 我是鲁迪
Charlie. Rudy.
安全了
We’re safe.
好的
Okay.
李 李
Lee? Lee?
-你还好吗 -嗯
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
很好
Yeah. Uh…
请你帮个忙
I need a favor.
他已经认罪 所以只需要处理量刑的事
He pleaded guilty, so it’s only a matter of the sentencing.
为什么帮他
Why him?
相比一个不堪负荷的公设辩护律师
Well, we both know the difference between you
如果是你来的话
and an overworked public defender
量刑肯定能少个好几年
could be measured in years.
你没有回答我的问题 为什么帮他
That’s not an answer. Why him?
哈里斯法官
Judge Harris,
-他羞辱了 -我听说了
– he just humiliated– – Yeah, I-I heard.
-所以 -你怎么去了
– Yeah, well– – Wh-Why were you there?
出于好奇
I was curious.
他偷的是萝宾的车
It was Robin’s car that he stole.
你不知道呢 是啊
Y-You didn’t know that. Yeah.
怪怪的 不过
It’s weird, but…
我只是想看看那孩子
So, I-I just wanted to see the kid
我知道他做了错事
and-and I-I know he did a very bad thing,
但也不该遭受那种待遇
but nobody should be treated like that.
我为自己同僚的行为而羞愧
I was ashamed of us, of this building. It…
我因为他受辱而感到耻辱
I was humiliated by his humiliation.
我知道自己能做的有限
And I know I can’t help everybody,
但我想帮科菲·琼斯
but I would like to help Kofi Jones.
-这对我也不容易 -我知道
– This isn’t easy for me. – I know.
我知道 我也在场 都看到了
I know. I was there, I saw.
但你明知这些事 还是叫我帮忙
But you’re asking me to do this, knowing what you know about me.
我只是
I just…
觉得这么做才是对的
think it’s the right thing to do.
我觉着你大概也会这么想
And I thought maybe you might think so, too.
好吧
All right.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不该问的 我…真的
I shouldn’t have asked. I’m… Really.
一个条件
One condition.
喝红酒的时候
When we have our glass of wine,
别谈法律
no law talk.
成交
Deal.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚当
Adam?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!