Okay.

Okay.
什么样的流浪汉
What-what kind of homeless?
脑子不正常吗
Fucked up?

Yeah.
好 那没事 就这些了吗
Okay, good. Is that it?
我停车加油了
I-I stopped for gas…
你停车加油
You stopped for gas?
-车没油了 爸 -老天哪 亚当
– I-I-I had to, Dad. – Christ, Adam!
你在那跟别人说话了吗 有人看到你了吗
Did you speak to anyone there? Did anyone see you?
只有我后面那辆车的司机
Just the guy in the car behind me.
等等 那是什么人
Wait-wait, what… what-what guy was this?
你 你跟他说话了吗
Did you… You spoke to him?
没有 他只是很生我的气
N-No. He-he was just pissed at me
因为我动作慢 还没拿稳加油泵
because I-I was slow and I dropped the pump handle.
他还冲我按喇叭
And he honked at me.
亚当 他看清楚你了吗
Adam, did he get a good look at you?
该死
Shit.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
不 没事 没事 这个
No, it’s… it’s okay. It’s okay, it’s…
最后一个问题
One more question.
我不行
I-I-I can’t–
我必须问 必须问
No, I need to ask this. I need to ask.
车祸之后 在现场
At the scene, after the accident,
你喘不上气
when you couldn’t breathe…
有找到吸入器吗
did you find your inhaler?
-嗯 -你也用了
– Yeah. – And you used it?
现在在哪儿
Where is it now?
飞吧
Go.
飞吧 操
Go. Fuck.
我知你知 是你干的
We both know you did this.
要么现在交代我想问的事
You can tell me what I want to know now,
要么待会儿
or you can tell me later.
用别的方式
The other way.
手♥机♥在哪儿
Where’s the phone?
什么手♥机♥
What phone?
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
总这样
It’s always the same.
我见惯了
I’ve seen it so many times.
老实交代 你会松一口气
That relief, when you confess.
就像找到上帝一样
It’s like finding God.
好吧
Okay.
用别的方式
The other way.
现在想说了吗
Want to talk to me now?

Hello?
亚当 我是南希·卡斯特罗
Adam. Nancy Costello.
抱歉那么晚打扰
Sorry to call so late.
你♥爸♥爸在吗
Is your dad there?
他出门跑步去了
Uh, he’s out running.
好吧 能麻烦你帮我转告他吗
Okay. Um, could you give him a message for me?
一个名字 方便写下来吗
It’s a name. Do you want to write it down?
新奥尔良警♥察♥
NOPD!
-跑 -别他妈动
– Run! – Don’t fucking move!
两只手都举起来
Put your fucking hands up,
-女士 -不要开枪 不要开枪
– ma’am! – Don’t shoot, don’t shoot.
-我还有孩子呢 -两只手都举起来
– I got kids. – Put your fucking hands up!
别他妈动
Don’t you fucking move.
手都举好了
Keep those hands up.
可以进了 警督
Clear for entry, Lieutenant.
别他妈动 女士
Don’t you fucking move, ma’am.
手♥机♥在哪儿
Where’s the phone?
什么…什么手♥机♥
What-what phone?
你那好儿子从他撞死的孩子身上偷走的手♥机♥
The phone your fucking son stole from the boy he ran over.
我不明白你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
科菲·琼斯
Kofi Jones.
什么
What?
谁啊
Who?
他把罗科·巴克斯特撞下摩托车
He knocked Rocco Baxter off his motorcycle
留他在路边失血而死
and left him bleeding to death on the roadside.
现在他被捕 并将为自己的行为付出代价
And now he’s been arrested and he’s gonna pay for what he did.
想什么呢
Penny for them?

Lee.
法官
Judge.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
– Good to see you. – Yeah, you, too.
-是啊 -是啊
– Yeah. – It’s… Yeah.
你要回来忙麻烦事儿了吗
Are you back here, in the swamp?
是一起八千万的诈骗案
$80 million dollar fraud trial.
小菜一碟
I’m not even getting my feet wet.
这八千万是诈骗还是雇你
Eighty million is the fraud or your bill?
要坐吗
Uh, would you like to sit down?
当然
Sure.
那天你找我
You called me the other day.
没错
Yes. Um…
那么
So…?
我想着也许
I was, uh, thinking maybe,
说不准 咱俩能出来喝杯红酒
I don’t know, we could go out for a glass of wine?
小莫
Little Mo.

Hello?
还好吗 小兵
What’s good, soldier?
只是想让你知道
Just wanted to let you know
有我们照看你妈妈和其他家人
that we’re looking out for your mama and your family.
不用担心他们
You ain’t got to worry about all that.
背锅吧 年轻人
Take the hit, little man.
有欲念帮支持你
Desire got your back.
要我♥干♥吗 我什么都没做
What’d I do? I didn’t do nothing.
你们想让我承认自己没有犯下的错事吗
You want me to plead out for something that I didn’t do?
要是我不这么做呢
What if I don’t?
那你妈妈和其他家人
Then your mama and your family…
我说不准
I don’t know.
也许我就没法保证他们的安全了
Maybe then I can’t guarantee they’d be safe.
听到了吗
You heard me?
坚强 小兵
Stay strong, soldier.
科菲·琼斯 拘留中
Kofi Jones. Custody.
走吧
Come on.
反对保释 法官大人
We object to bail, Your Honor.
被告在逮捕过程中曾作出反抗
The accused resisted arrest and has continued
并且在拘留时也拒不配合
to be obstructive in police custody.
他驾驶自己偷来的车时被捕 我们知道这辆车
The strength of the evidence– he was arrested driving
撞死了罗科·巴克斯特
the stolen car that we know hit and killed Rocco Baxter–
证据充足
is, frankly, overwhelming.
这些都说明他的潜逃可能性很高
All of this means he’s a serious flight risk.
有必要提醒 这个人
It’s worth remembering, this is a man
把另一个人
that left another human being
丢在路边等死
dying on the roadside.
这都能做 弃保潜逃更不在话下了
If he can do that, he can sure as hell jump bail.
你混帮派吗 孩子
You affiliated, boy?
衣服脱了
Take them off.
下背部 有一个帮派纹身
Lower back. That’s a gang tat.
没认错的话 是欲念帮
Desire crew, if I’m not mistaken.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
关于驾车致人死亡的指控
To the charge of vehicular homicide,
被告是否认罪
how does the accused plead?
认罪
Guilty.
什么
What?
认罪
Guilty.
休庭
Let’s recess.
三十分钟后回来
Back in 30 minutes.
你没做
You didn’t do this.
你没做
You didn’t do this.
为什么
Why did you…
不 不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!