你可以跟我说
You can tell me.
我以前经常开出城外去越野跑
I used to drive out of the city for trail runs and-and…
这样跑步的时候
So as I… not to have to carry the car keys with me
不用随身带着钥匙
while I was running, I…
我养成了把钥匙放在轮胎上的臭毛病
I got into the habit of leaving them on top of the tire.
我现在也总是这样
And… it’s what I do all the time now with this car.
是 我们也想知道他是怎么拿到钥匙的
Yeah. We were wondering how he got the keys.
我以为 他可能进过你们家
I thought, you know, he might have even been in your home.
不 我没…
No. I-I don’t, uh…
不好意思
Yeah, sorry.
保险理赔的时候可能有点麻烦
Well, it might be a problem with the insurance claim.
那倒是
Oh, well.
你把钥匙放哪只轮胎上
What tire did you put the key on?
左前轮
Left-front.
一直都这样吗
Was this always like this?
这很难说 毕竟这辆车有年头了
Well, that’s hard to say, with a car this old.
最后一次是谁开的
Who drove it last?
可能是亚当
Probably Adam.
所以 他也知道钥匙的事
So, he knew about the, the key thing?
他也那么放
He did that, too?
是的 我们都这么干
Y-Yes. It-it just became what we did with this car.
很傻 我知道
It’s stupid, I know.
也很不走运 被他发现了
Unlucky, too, that he spotted it.
那个孩子
The kid.
是的 应该是
Right. I guess.
这样 我还需要一份亚当的证言
Well, I’m gonna need a statement from Adam, too.
“我最后一次开这辆车…” 你明白的
“The last time I drove the car wa…” Anyway, you know.
这样吧 我先去里面看看安迪哪去了
You know what, why don’t I go check in and see where Andy’s at?
好的
Okay.
该死
Fuck.
吸入器上有血迹
There were traces of blood on the inhaler.
谁的血
Well, whose blood?

Aye.
罗科的血
Rocco’s blood.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
我们把吸入器拿去做DNA检测了
We’re having the inhaler tested for DNA.
要多久
How long?
有了结果我们就拿去找库萨克
We’ll go to Cusack with any results
让他在警方数据库里找匹配信息
so he can look at the police database for a match.
要多久
How long?
36小时
36 hours.
这只鸟
This bird.
怎么了
What’s that?
每过十分钟就清理自己
Cleans itself every ten minutes.
好像多重要似的
Like it fucking matters.
好像还有什么事有意义似的
Like anything fucking matters anymore.
只要在上面签字就可以走了
Just need your autograph on this and you’re good to go.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么东西
What the hell is that?
库萨克
Cusack.
你还记得我吗
You remember me?
我处理过成千上万的案子
I deal with thousands of cases.
-我… -内衣男
– I– – The underwear guy.
-好吧 -你不记得了吗
– Right. – You don’t remember?
提示我一下
Remind me.
辩护方说
The defense was,
“我从晾衣绳上偷内衣
“I’m not stealing underwear from clotheslines
不是因为我是变♥态♥
’cause I’m a pervert.
我是把丑内衣清出公共视野
I’m cleaning up the city by removing ugly undergarments
清理市容”
from public view.”
嗯 我现在记得了
Yeah. Yeah, I remember now.
你判他无罪
You found him not guilty.
他叫阿诺德·泰利斯
His name was Arnold Thewlis.
之后他又强♥奸♥了三名女性和一位14岁少女
Went on to rape three women and a 14-year-old girl.
把内衣塞进她们的嘴里 让她们闭嘴
Stuffed underwear in their mouths to shut ’em up
就在他施暴的时候
while he did what he did.
你不知道这些事吗
You didn’t know that?
我以为你会知道
I thought you would have known that.
判案要讲证据
You try a case on the evidence.
你不能因为担心某种可能性而给别人定罪
You can’t judge a man on what you fear he might become.
该死的堵车
Fucking traffic.
《诺拉纪事报》南部牡蛎大王要继续扩张帝国
男孩死于交通肇事逃逸
罗科·巴克斯特
菲娅·巴克斯特没想到我会怀念你偷我的衬衣
警♥察♥
抱歉 非常抱歉
Sorry. I-I’m so sorry.
听着 我们的车被偷了
Listen, uh, uh, our car was, uh, stolen.
警♥察♥找回来了 而且发现
They got it back, but, uh, apparently,
车被卷入了一起肇事逃逸事件
it was, uh, involved in a hit-and-run.
所以被当作证据扣下了
So they-they have to keep it for evidential reasons.
-对吧 -对
– Right? – Yeah.
对 然后这位警♥察♥送我回家了
Yeah. And this officer gave me a ride home.
这位警♥察♥需要尿尿
This officer needs to pee.
对 右边第三间
Right. It’s the third door on the right.
爸爸
Dad.
别…
Just…
是你开那辆老古董吗
So you drive that old beater?
不 那是我妈的车
No, it… it was my mom’s.
再次感谢
So, thank you again.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
我们要去哪
Where we going?
有人说话了吗
Somebody speak?
我想没有
I don’t think so.
妈的
Shit.
-好了吗 -好了
– Got it? – Got it.
你为什么说自己不开那辆车
Why did you say that you don’t drive the car?
我以为这样会好些
I-I thought it would be better.
也许他和南希·卡斯特罗不会…
Well, maybe he and Nancy Costello won’t–
姜戈
Django!
别玩了
Knock it off.
你说车已经解决了
You said the car had been taken care of.
我以为是这样
I thought it had.
它是废弃了吗
Well, was it abandoned?
不是
No.
等等 是有人在开吗 是谁
Wait, some-someone was driving it? Who?
我不知道 我们没空争论这个
I don’t know, and we haven’t got time for this.
爸 他们会认为…
Dad, do-do they think–
我们没空争论这个
We haven’t got time for this!
你的手上沾满了他的血
His blood on your hands.
你的指纹在他的血里
Your fingerprints in his blood
在车门的门把手上 在方向盘上
on the car door handle, on the steering wheel,
在后视镜上
on the rear view mirror.
让这一切停止吧
Please make it stop.
不然你以为我在干什么
What do you think I’m doing here?!
我身体的所有力量 我…
With every fucking ounce of my being, I–
亚当 亚当 亚当 亚当 亚当
Adam, Adam. Adam, Adam, Adam.
没关系 没事
It’s all right, it’s okay.
你的吸入器呢
Where’s your inhaler?
在哪
Where’s…
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
来了
Here we go.
好 坐起来 好了 吸入器来了
Okay, sit up, sit up. There we go, there we go.
好了
Okay.
我必须要知道
I have to know.

Okay.
在车祸后 当你开车回来时
After the accident, when you were driving home,
有人看见你了吗
did anyone see you?
挡风玻璃
The windshield.
什么
What?
有个流浪汉 他给我擦了挡风玻璃
A homeless guy. He-he washed the windshield.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!