Custody. Curtis Glover.
法官签发拘捕令
Bench warrant.
好的
All right.
格洛弗先生 你昨天就应该来这的
Mr. Glover, you were supposed to be here yesterday.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我爷爷的葬礼上
At my grandfather’s funeral.
节哀
I’m sorry.
怎么样
How’d it go?
他在地下了
He’s in the ground.
那就是葬礼嘛
The least you can hope for from a funeral.
是在哪块墓地
What cemetery was it?
圣路易斯一号♥墓地
St. Louis Number One.
所以不是在地下
So not actually in the ground.
那里只接受地上埋葬
Above-ground internments only up there.
这么说而已
Figure of speech.
你爷爷叫什么
And what was your grandfather’s name?
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
等下 你不记得你亲爷爷的名字
Wait, you don’t remember your own grandfather’s name?
大家都叫他老爹
Just knowed him as Pops.
好吧 老爹是你♥爸♥的父亲 还是你♥妈♥的♥父亲
Okay, so is Pops your father’s father or your mother’s father?
我爸的
Father’s.
那我大胆猜测一下
Just a wild guess, then.
他的名字和你一样吗
His name is the same as yours?
对 没错
Yeah. That’s it.
昨天在新奥尔良市没有叫格洛弗的办了葬礼
Nobody called Glover buried yesterday in the city of New Orleans.
是在巴吞鲁日
It was Baton Rouge.
在巴吞鲁日
It was Baton Rouge.
你要我们核查一下吗
Do you want us to check that?
禁止吸烟
每次都这么松软油腻
Floppy and greasy, every time.
你要吃那块三明治吗
You gonna eat that sandwich?
什么时候才会处理我
When do I get processed?
谁把你抓来的
Who brought you in?
他们又没做自我介绍
Well, they didn’t introduce themselves.
不过我记下了警号♥
Took their badge numbers, though.
你记那个干什么
Why would you do that?
得了吧
Come on.
你干啥了
What’d you do?
开车违章
Bullshit driving thing.
声称的
Alleged.
你会不会徒添很多文书工作
Now… wouldn’t that make a lot of paperwork for you…
如果我大肆投诉举报有种族歧视
when I make a big-ass complaint about some racist shit?
就因为闯了个红灯
All to me running a red light?
三位伟大的女性摄影师
Three great female photographers.
南·戈尔丁 黛安·阿布斯 薇薇安·迈尔
Nan Goldin, Diane Arbus, Vivian Maier.
谁对拍照对象隐藏自己藏得最深
Which of the three hides herself most from her subject?
她奶♥子♥也很大是吧
Speaking about great tits, huh?
有什么要分享的吗 二位
Something to share, boys?
来吧 别害羞
Come on. Don’t be shy.
薇薇安·迈尔有一台柯达盒式照相机
Vivian Maier had a box Kodak,
她会举在这里
so she held it here, like this,
这样会改变与拍摄对象的关系
which kind of alters the relationship with the subject.
这位摄影师没有把相机举在眼前
I mean, the photographer isn’t holding a camera up to her face,
这样她能真正地看见拍摄对象
so she’s actually looking at the subject.
而不是通过镜头 或是任何介质
Not through a lens, not through anything.
如果拍摄对象看见了她 也会给予回应
And if the subject sees her, then he can look back.
没错 她是真正的街头摄影师
Yeah, she was a true street photographer.
我爱薇薇安·迈尔
I love Vivian Maier.
我是真的很喜欢她
I mean, I… I-I really love her.
你喜欢棒球吗
You like baseball?
当然 怎么
Sure. Why?
看看我的随身物品
Take a look at my possessions.
马里安诺·李维拉
Mariano Rivera.
你从哪弄到的
How’d you get this?
你真的关心吗
Do you care?
德夏托
Desiato.
我们找到车子了
We found the car.
在吗 法官
Hello? Judge?
嗯 我在 我在
Yes, I’m here, I’m here.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是个好消息
Well, that’s-that’s great news.
在哪发现的
Where was it?
开去华盛顿的路上
Headed down Washington.
有人在开那辆车吗
It-it was being driven?
是的
Yes.
你要来取车吗
You want to come pick it up?
现在
Now?
好 好 现在正好
Yes. Yes. Now would be great.
你要开庭吗
Are you in court?
没有 我有时间 我就去
No, no, no. I-I have the time. I-I’ll be right there.
一股狗的味道
It smells like dog.
是啊 载了十年姜戈
Yeah. Ten years of Django.
但我们第一次带它回家
But seems like only last week
感觉还是上周的事
we brought him home for the first time.
开这辆车吗
In this?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我昨天还说起了这回事
I was just talking about it yesterday.
它在回家路上尿湿了亚当的大腿
H-He… he peed all over Adam’s lap on the way home.
你知道他是怎么说的吗
And you know what he said?
他说那是他”生命中最美好的一天”
He said it was “The best day of my life.”
是当时说的 还是昨天说的
Said it then or yesterday?
都说了
Both.
十年前在车上 还有…
In the car ten years ago and…
昨天在墓地
again yesterday at the cemetery.
这孩子的GPS定位
The kid’s GPS.
他的手♥机♥定位到了废车厂
On his phone, it was set to the scrapyard.
这让我想到会不会和萝宾有关
Made me wonder if… this could be connected to Robin.
她的遇害
Her murder.
处理掉她的车
Get rid of her car.
但是在一年之后 为什么要等一年
But a year later. Why wait a year?
像是在传递什么信息
Like a message.
偏偏是在纪念日这天
O-On the anniversary, I mean.
不然就太巧了
It’s a hell of a coincidence otherwise.
-法官 -对不起
– Judge– – I’m sorry.
不 该道歉的是我 我不是故意…
No, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…-I-
不 没…
No, it’s-it’s…
我没事 没关系
I-I’m okay. I’m good.
我们需要一份证言
We’re gonna need a statement.
当然
Sure.
“我是这辆车的登记所有人
“I’m the registered owner of the car,
我最后一次见到它是…”
the last time I saw it was–”
好 我知道 南希
Yes, I know, Nancy.
不好意思 傻了
Sorry. Stupid.
不 没关系
No, it’s-it’s okay.
这是你第一次叫我”南希”
First time you called me “Nancy.”
是吗 我
Really? I…
如果你愿意 我们可以现在做证言 正好你在
We could do the statement now, if you want, ’cause you’re here.
这个…
Well…
这样吧 还是改天吧
Y-You know what? Another time is fine.
好的 行
Okay. Fine.
所以
So…
你们知道那个人的名字了吗
do you have a, a name for him?
偷这辆车的孩子
The kid who stole the car?
我这倒没有
Well, not with me.
需要我知道之后告诉你吗
You want me to get it to you when I have it?
-好的 -行
– Well, okay. – Okay.
他多大了
How old is he?
很年轻 17岁
Young. 17.
我要坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
我不知道该怎么开口
I… I don’t know how to say this…
那就直说吧
Then just say it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!