就得非常贴近事实
it has to be very close to true.
好吧 但是
Okay, but…
来到这里 做这种事
being here, doing this–
几个月后 如果你被问起 你10月9日
Months from now, if you’re ever asked where you were
去了哪 做了什么
or what you were doing on October 9th,
你就能拥有当时行为的肌肉记忆
you’ll have the muscle memory of what you did.
你不需要编造谎言 因为你真那么做了
You won’t have to construct the lie because you lived it.
但昨天就是昨天
But yesterday was yesterday.
如果门口那个老兵真去作证了
If the vet at the gate is ever on the stand,
你觉得他会记准是哪天
do you think he remembers the date…
碰到了那个自作聪明的讨厌鬼和他不好意思的儿子吗
or the embarrassing wise-ass and his embarrassed son?
还有女服务员诺玛 她会记得今天是哪天
And Norma, the waitress, she knows what day it was.
是德夏托法官去下九区
It was the day Judge Desiato went down to the Lower Ninth
核实警官的视线究竟能不能拐弯的那天
to check whether police officers can see around corners or not.
今天就是昨天
Today is yesterday.
那车呢
What about the car?
已经处理了
It’s being taken care of.
什么意思 “处理了”
What-what do you mean “taken care of”?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道最好
And it’s better that I don’t know.
你不知道也最好
Just like it’s better that you don’t know.
那是真话
And that’s the truth.
把花放下 对妈妈说几句话吧
Now, lay the flowers down and say a few words for Mom.
我做不到
I can’t.
我难过吗
Was I sad?
我播放了她最爱的歌♥ 大哭了一场吗
Did I play her favorite songs and cry my heart out?
如果你不肯听我的 我要怎么保护你
If you won’t listen to me, how can I keep you safe?
我做不到 爸爸 我做不到任何这些事
I can’t fucking do it, Dad. Any of this.
你可以的
Yes… you can.
你必须做到
You have to…
你会做到的
and you will.
否则我们都得死
Or we die.
到你了
Now you.
我好想你 妈妈
I miss you, Mom.
我真的好想你
I really miss you.
萝宾·德夏托

Morning.
早 法官
Morning, Judge.
卡斯特罗警探要见你
Detective Costello to see you.
谢谢
Thanks.
法官
Judge.
警探
Detective.
我正好去了楼下的B区 就…
I was downstairs in section B, so…
好啊 见到你真好
Great. Well, good to see you.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
那个…你昨天给警局留的言
So, the… the message that you left at the station yesterday.
嗯 嗯
Right. Right.
我是想打电♥话♥举报萝宾的车被盗
I was calling to report the theft of Robin’s car.
-天啊 -是啊
– Oh, God. – Yeah.
我想找你
And I-I wanted it to be you
因为我不想把事情搞大
because I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it.
什么意思
How do you mean?
我找你不是为了抓车贼
Well… this isn’t about a car thief.
对我来说 是重要得多的东西
This, to me, is a lot bigger.
你知道 我一直不忍♥
See, I-I haven’t been able to bring myself to…
丢掉 任何东西
get rid of, well, anything.
她的衣服
I mean, her clothes,
她当时在写的文章
the article she was working on.
全都留着 她的车
It’s all still there. Her car.
她的车
Her car.
每天早上我出门
Every morning I go out,
她的车 就停在那
and there’s her car… just sitting there.
像是一块瘀伤
Like a bruise.
很好笑
It’s funny.
那个偷车贼其实帮了我个忙
The car thief actually did me a favor.
我能直说吗 法官大人
Can I be straight with you, Judge?
-请说 -您是在胡说八道
– Please. – That’s a load of crap.
她的忌日
The anniversary of her death.
那个偷车贼不知道 当然不知道
I mean, he doesn’t know that. How can he know that?
但犯罪就是这样
But that’s the thing about crime.
他们才不管这事如何伤害了谁 前因后果
It doesn’t give a damn who it hurts or how or why.
你想让我就这么算了
You want me to let it go?
-你找错人了 -不 我
– Wrong cop, wrong woman. – No, I-I-
杀害萝宾的人
Robin’s murder.
劫匪拿着枪走进一间商店
This robber walks into a store with a gun.
他没想杀任何人 但当他不得不杀时
He doesn’t want to kill anybody, but when he knows he has to,
他可曾问过萝宾·德夏托
does he ask if Robin Desiato
是不是有个年幼的孩子
has a young son or not?
是不是个好人
If she’s a good person or not?
他夺走她生命的时候根本不在乎
He doesn’t care about her life when he takes it.
所以你懂的 我也不在乎
So you know what, I don’t care
我们的偷车贼是否吃了早餐
what our car thief didn’t have for breakfast
或者是否有个悲惨的童年
or how fucked up his childhood was.
我一定会找到那个人♥渣♥
I am going to find that piece of shit.
* Moola, moola, moola over mami chula *
* ‘Cause all these thots will kill ya *
* She give me good medulla *
* Pussy smell just like petunias *
* She got that hallelujah, ride me like the Tchoupitoulas *
* And she gon’ ride it, ride it, ride, ride that dick *
* Ride it, ride it, ride, ride that, ride that *
* Ride it, ride it, ride, ride that dick, ho *
* Ride it, ride it, ride, ride that, ride that *
* Ride it, ride it, ride, ride that dick, ho *
* Ride it, ride it, ride, ride that, ride that *
* Ride it, ride it, ride, ride that dick, ho… *
E-M-L-S 769
Eight Mary Lincoln Sam 769.
闯红灯
Ran a red light.
191收到
191 acknowledged.
E-M-L-S 769
Eight Mary Lincoln Sam 769.
蓝色沃尔沃 司机闯红灯 准备行动
Blue Volvo. Driver ran a red light. Stand by.
正在查询车牌号♥
Running the plates now.
注意 这是一辆
Be advised, this is a…
不 不 不 不许动
No, no, no! Do not move!
不 不许动 举起手来
Do-do not move! Show me your hands.
让我看到你的双手 我会开枪的
Let me see your hands. I will shoot you.
-千万不要开枪 -放在我可以看到的地方
– Please don’t-don’t shoot me. – Exactly where I can see them.
别开枪
Don’t shoot me.
-向门移♥动♥ -好吗 我出来了
– Move towards the door. – Yes. Okay, I’m coming.
我出来了 出来了 放松
I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming. I’m coming. Okay?
-让我看到你的双手 -好的 好的
– Show me your hands! – Okay, okay, okay.
伸到车外面来
Reach outside of the vehicle.
从外面打开车门
Open the car from the outside.
来了 来了
Right here. Right here.
面对墙 面对墙站直
Against the wall. Up against the wall!
张开
Stretch out.
两条腿 张开
Both legs. Stretch out.
你兜里有会用来捅我的东西吗
Do you have anything in your pockets that is going to poke me?
没有
No.
你兜里有会用来捅我的东西吗
Do you have anything in your pockets that’s gonna poke me?
不 我没有
No, I don’t. No.
191 注意
191, be advised…
唐纳德
Donald.
-废车厂的 -我什么都没做 大哥
– The scrapyard, huh? – I didn’t do nothing, man.
收到
Copy that.
上帝 搞什么
Jesus, what the fuck?!
你跑哪去了 哥们
Where were you, man?
什么
What?
昨天
Yesterday.
我爸逼着我做了一大堆周年纪念日的事
my dad made me do a ton of anniversary stuff.
对了 你妈妈
yeah, your mom.
她是个很好的女士 你妈妈
She was a great lady, your mom.
你最喜欢她什么
What’d you like best about her?
大概是她的奶♥子♥吧
Probably her tits.
你个变♥态♥
You’re sick.
下一个
Next.
监护权 柯蒂斯·格洛弗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!