天啊
Oh, Jesus.
《法官大人》前情回顾
Previously on Your Honor…
我想要帮他来着 但是我
I-I-I tried to help him, but I…
你总打了911吧
So you-you-you called 911?
我试过
I tried to.
救命
Help.

Hello?
我开走了
I drove away.
我开走了
I drove away.
待这儿 我去安排
Stay here, let me set this up.
你撞上的是吉米·巴克斯特的儿子
The boy you hit is Jimmy Baxter’s son.
明白这是什么意思吗
Do you understand what that means?
本市最凶残的犯罪家族的头目
The head of the most vicious crime family in this city.
只要你不往外边说 我就可以保你安全
I can keep you safe if no one ever hears about it.
不管你是谁
Whoever you are…
人在哪里
wherever you are…
会找到你的
you will be found.
法官大人 第一季 第二集
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What’s your emergency?
救命
Help.
喂 你在吗
Hello? Are you there?
我听不清
I can barely hear you.
能听见吗 喂
Can you hear me? Hello?
911通话
我们查不到你的位置
We’re having trouble working out where you are.
如果你在城里 请你按手♥机♥上的按键
If you’re in the city, hit one of the keys on your phone.
任何一个都行
Any key.
任何一个按键都行
Any key will work.

Hello?
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What’s your emergency?

Hello?
汉堡店
你看上去好憔悴
You look tired.
我整宿没睡
I haven’t slept all night.
怎么了 迈克尔
What is it, Michael?
那个…
It’s, um…
萝宾的车
Robin’s car.
我需要它消失 查理
I need it to disappear, Charlie.
别多问
No questions asked.
但是…
But it-it just…
光卖♥♥了不行
can’t just be sold.
要…
it…
真消失
I mean gone.
你肯定很痛苦吧
It’s got to be painful for you.
每天看到它
Seeing it there every day.
在街上跑
In the street.
停在门外
Outside your home.
如果你再也看不到它
If you were never to see it again,
那么一两天内 会感觉更难过
it would be harder for a day or so.
因为它不见了
The absence.
可之后…
And then…
是啊
Yeah.
把钥匙放在左前轮后
Drop the key behind the front left wheel.
给我几小时
Give me a few hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没有兄弟
I don’t have a brother.
但是…
And then again…
你胜似兄弟
I do.
鲁迪
Rudy!
查理·费格罗 早上好
Charlie Figaro. Good morning.
你还是代理警督还是扶正了
Hey, you still acting lieutenant or the real thing now?
太棒了
That’s great.
我当然知道
Yeah, of course I knew!
如果我早知道了还问什么
Why would I ask about it and already know the answer?
那是政♥治♥的第一法则
That’s the first law of politics.
当警督的好处
Thing about making lieutenant:
事半钱倍
half the work, twice the pay.
等我回头选你做我的新警♥察♥局长
Hey, wait until I make you my new chief of police.
当然
Yeah!
那个…
Hey, um…
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
鲁迪·卡宁汉姆
Rudy Cunningham.
就你一个人吗 小莫
You alone, Little Mo?

Yeah.
那好 听好了
Good, listen up.
科菲
Kofi!
什么事
What’s up with you?
我有事交给你 科菲
I got a job for you, Kofi.
这是什么 爸爸
What is this, Dad?
这是昨天的事
This is yesterday.
我爱你
I love you.
我永远都爱你
I always will.
可以来两杯浓缩咖啡吗 谢谢
May I have two espressos, please?
当然
Sure.
可以问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
盒式房♥子
Shotgun homes–
前后门正对的那种
you know, front door to back door, straight through, right?
一直是如此吗
I mean, does that… is that always true?
嗯 应该是吧 怎么了
Sure, I think so. Why?
没事 就是觉得奇怪
No, it just doesn’t make sense.
什么事
What?
抱歉 就是件案子的事
I’m sorry, no, it’s a, it’s a case.
案子 审判吗
A case, like a trial?

Yeah.
好吧 新奥尔良警方突袭了下九区的一栋盒式房♥子
Okay, NOPD busts a shotgun home in the lower ninth.
站在前门的警官
Now, the police officer is standing at the front door,
自称看到浴室里的女人在藏♥毒♥
says that he saw a woman in the bathroom hiding drugs.
但是从室内布局上来说 这不对劲吧
But the geography doesn’t feel right, does it?
你是陪审团的吗
Are you on a jury?
不是
No.
律师吗
A lawyer?
不是
No.
你是法官吗
Are you a judge?

Yes.
那你可以…
Well, you could…
什么
What?
没事
No, nothing.
等等
Well, wait a minute.
你看来有话说 那就说吧
No, you were gonna say something, go ahead. Say it.
或许去看看嘛
Well… go and look maybe.
看什么
Look at-at what?
那栋房♥子
At the house.
那可以吗
Is that allowed?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
这是个好点子
You know, that is a good idea.
真是个好点子
That is a very good idea.
喝光
Bottoms up.
巴克斯特
买♥♥酒还是毒品
Booze or dope?
爸爸
Dad…
都不买♥♥
Neither.
-你确定吗 -嗯
– You sure? – Yeah.
那太糟了
That’s too bad.
因为我只给会拿去买♥♥酒或毒品的人施舍
‘Cause I only give money to people if it’s for booze or dope.
我要那个凶手 库萨克
I want who did this, Cusack.
昨天的花
Yesterday’s flowers.
把花放下 然后说几句
Lay them down and… say something to her.
-爸爸 -不在场证明会被驳斥 亚当
– Dad… – Alibis fall apart, Adam.
我经常见到这种事
I see it all the time.
几乎从没有经得住考验的
They almost never hold up.
如果你还想有一丝机会
If you want to give yourself a fighting chance,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!