I had a dream about you yesterday.
我几个月没想过你了
I don’t think for months.
-我真以为你走了 -我确实走了
-I think you have gone away. -I had gone away.
我己卸下包袱 成为了工人
I shed my own skin and hide in the frog.
我怀孕了
I am pregnant.
是你的
it’s yours.
己两个月了
Two months has gone.
两个月前你抛弃了我
Two months and you wanted me out of your life.
我不知会这样
This isn’t going to happen.
你想让我做什么
Is there anything you want me to do about it?
只想你该知道
I just thought you should know who.
你可以娶我 一起养大孩子
You could marry me and we’ll make wonderful babies together.

All right.
孩子 不太像我们的作风吧
Kid is not exactly I see it.
干吗不像 祖 你怕什么
Why not, Joe? What are you afraid of?
船上有个孩子
There’s a kid in the barge
我不断想踢他落船
and I spent every moment I want to kick him out of the sight.
你不用这样
You don’t have to be like that.
我们可明智地处理
We’ll work out intelligently.
这跟我们无关
It’s not about us.
孩子本身就是累赘
It’s about what kids do to people.
凯西 你知道我并非你想嫁的
Cathie, I am not someone you want to marry and you know that.
你约会其他人了吗
Have you been seeing anyone else?
是你的孩子
It’s your child, Joe.
你答非所问
That doesn’t answer my question.
他叫丹 是个水管工
His name is Dan, he’s a plumber.
人很好 但我对他没什么兴趣
He’s nice but I’m not really interested in him.
而且他已结了婚
He’s married anyway.
-所以说是我的 -真是你的
-That’s why you said it’s mine. -It’s true.
我要回驳船了
I have to get back to the barge.
别走 我们一起解决这问题吧
Don’t run away, we can sort it out together.
不可以 我不是你的了
No, we can’t. I’m not yours anymore.
不可能 我们只是害怕了
That was not true. We were right in the fearless.
我们什么都不怕
I’ve left then.
都过去了 我得走了
I have to go.
那孩子怎么办
But Joe, what about the baby?
我挣到钱会寄些过来给你
I’ll send some money when I have some.
你落难时我照顾了你整整两年 你欠我很多
I looked after you for more than two years. I supported you. You owe me more…
凯西 再见
Bye, Cathie.
凯西
Cathie?
凯西
Cathie?
凯西
Cathie!
你来吗
Joe, do you want to get on?
不 下一闸口见
No, see you at the next lock.
好吧
All right.
格拉河凶杀
祖 你看
Look at that, Joe
高丹尼 水管工 住黑街26号♥
Daniel Gordon, plumber of 26 years old in Glasgow
今天被警方拘捕
was in custody.
控以谋杀丁凯西 她曾经是演员
charged with murder of Catherine Dimly, a future actress.
丁的尸体两周前在格拉河
Dimly’s body was recovered 2 weeks ago
被两个驳船夫发现
by two bargemen.
他肯定被判绞刑
He’ll be hang for sure.
回去我们要庆祝一下
Well, we’re going to celebrate.
不是每一天都可以上报纸的
Not every day I’m mentioned in the papers.
格莱德河凶杀案
祖 你来开
You, Joe.

Joe.
我去喝啤酒 一起来吗
I’m going for a beer. Do you want to come?
不 我想看完这本书
No, I’ll finish this.
随便你 回头见
Serve yourself I see you later.
回头见
see you later, Les.
艾拉
Ella?
艾拉
Ella.
李斯快回来了
Les will be back in a minute.
他才不会
He’s always late.
你害怕了
You scare now?
你认为他知道了吗
Do you think he knows?
他当然知道
Of course he does.
他在上面多久了
How long he’s been out there?
他一定是下来时看到了我们
He must come down and see us.
我们怎么办
What can we do?
那得看他了
It depends on him really.
为什么要看他
Why should depend on him?
他以为自己是老几
Who the hell des he think he is.
沉重的走来走去就像审判
He surveys the boat as if it prepared judgment.
他是要让我们知道他在上面
It’s just his way of knowing we’re there.
那他就成功了
Yes, he’s done that.
你就打算躺着不动
You’re just going to lie here?
忙什么 让我抽完烟再说
There’s no hurry. I finish my cigarette.
李斯 对不起
I’m sorry, Les.
这都不是刻意的
It just happened.
不是针对你的
There’s nothing personal against you.
我该把你♥他♥妈♥的头踢爆
I just kick you fucking head.
我不会跟你们打架
I won’t fight you.
你想打我就打吧
Les. Hit me if you think it’ll make you feel better.
那我儿子呢
What about my son?
你干我老婆时 有想过我儿子吗
What do you think happens to my son when you are fucking my wife?
-不是那样的 -那是怎样的
-It wasn’t like that. -Like what, Joe?
告诉我 那是怎样的
Tell me what it was like.
我走 让你跟艾拉处理
Look, I’ll get my stuff I leave you to sort it out with Ella.
这是她妈的船
This hard fucking barge!
我走
I’ll go.
他会给我写信
So he’ll write me a letter?
他是那样说
That’s what he said.
要茶吗
Do you want a cup of tea?
好 喝茶好
Right, I’ll do this one.
我也要一杯
Me too.
祖 看来我俩勉强解决了
Look what we said before to each other, Joe.

Stop!

Joe!
不 不要 我不喜欢这样摇
Stop! I don’t like it. Joe.
我不会游泳 你知道的
I can’t swim. You know it. Stop!
吓死我了 你这杂种
I’m scared, I’m scared, bastard.
他们定了开审的日子
They’ve set the day for the trial.
两子之父被控谋杀丁凯西
我还以为他有四个
I thought 4 he has.
什么
What?
孩子 四个孩子
Children. 4 kids.
我也以为 一定是搞错了
Yes, so did I. It must be a mistake.
拿开报纸 别挡着我
Push out the paper.
真可怜
Poor bastard.
可怜 他杀了个无辜的女人
How? He killed an innocent woman.
你是法官吗 不是他做的
You are not the judge. He didn’t do it.
那你是侦探吗
What makes you say it?
是意外
It was an accident.
他们不那样想
Not what they think.
她没穿衣服 于是他们肯定是谋杀
She died without her clothes so it must be a murder?
你想知道我为何知道是意外吗
Do you wanna know how I know it was an accident?
要知道吗
Do you wanna know?
你不是没兴趣的吗
Joe, you’re not interested in that?
我没兴趣
I’m not.
我来拿我的东西
got for my stuff.
我去拿给你
I’ll get it.
占好吗 你知他在哪儿
How is Jim? You know where he is.
你自己去看他吧
Go and see him yourself.
我想他跟我到我妈的家住一会
I thought he was coming stay with me and my mother for a while.
要茶吗 你去忙你的
You want a cup of tea? You’ve got work to do.
他们要我出庭作证
They asked me as a witness at the trial.
他们只要我
One of us is enough.
我没啥可以跟他们讲
I cannot tell them anymore anyway.
替我问候孩子好吗
You’ll say hello to the boy for me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!