少年亚当
你真没用 给我
Oh bloody useless. Just give me that
我想该给她盖上
I suppose we should cover her.

Yes.
不如叫救护车
Let’s call an ambulance.

Right.
怎么了
So?
我说她己死了 他们不会赶着来
They’re not a hurry I told they she was dead.
今早没鸡蛋
No eggs this morning?
我忘了买♥♥
I forgot to buy eggs.
警方认为怎样
What do the police think?
进展没头绪
The sergeant doesn’t know.
尸体没伤痕 大抵不是谋杀
It was not a murder. There are no marks on the body.
你都看清楚了吧
You had a good look then.
你就是喜欢看女人
You can’t keep your eyes off women.
死了的也不放过
Even when she’s dead.
我认为她是失足掉下河
I think she fell on water.
那你怎么解释她只穿底裙
So how do you explain she was half naked?
可能是喝醉了
May be she was drunk.
可能是个荡♥妇♥跑了上船或什么
May be she wandered on boats or something.
可能是怀了孕
May be she was pregnant.
有可能
Right.
不要紧 李斯 大概因为喝多了
Don’t worry, it’s just the drink.
祖 老实说 你认为怎样
What do you think, Joe?
关于什么
About what?
那具尸体
The dead.
我认为她穿着整齐走上一条桥
I think she went to the bridge fully dressed
站着呼吸晚上的暖气
to breath the warm night air.
然后把外套脱下 叠好放在地上
Then she took off her jacket and put it on the ground.
然后她解开衬衣的钮扣
And she unbuttoned her blouse.
脱下胸罩
And then she lifted up her brassieres.
让它掉在其他衣服上面
And dropped it down on top of other clothes.
然后解松裙子 让它滑下
And she unbuttoned her skirt and slipped it down under her hips.
然后脱下丝♥袜♥ 高举着
Then she undone her stockings
像旗帜般让它在空中飘动
and hold them up so they blew in the breeze
再让它溜进夜里
before she let them flew off into the night.
然后她打了个颤 问自己
And she shivered,
是不是真的要这样做
ask herself if she really wanted to do it.
而她的答案是把衣服踢下河
She answered this question by kicking her clothes into the river.
跟着匆匆脱下袜带和内♥裤♥
Hurriedly she got off her garters and knickers.
站在那儿 只穿著底裙
There she be, standing on a petticoat,
想着 我怎会这样下场
thinking over what brought her to this.
然后 她的底裙飘曳着
And with petticoat below her.
她像玫瑰般掉下河里
She dropped into the river like a rose,
在水面上飘浮一会
and float there for a moment,
然后便消失了
and be gone.
怎么样的女人会那样做
What kind of women would do that?
普通的女人
Just an ordinary woman.
你们打算整天坐在这儿喝茶
You are going to sit there all day drinking tea?

Hi
签个名 别把它弄脏
Sign here and don’t dirt it.
是你们找到那女孩的吗
You are the one who found the girl?

Right.
这个镇有坏透的人
There are evil men in this town.
干吗热水都给他了
How come you get so little water?
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
占 走开吧
Come on, Jim. This way.
里亚士村有家好酒吧
There’s a good pub in Leers.
玩一局飞镖如伺
We should go there for a game of darts.

Right.
祖 挑战我玩一局飞镖
Joe do you want a game of darts?
你玩飞镖
You play darts?
消磨时间
Sometimes. Just about the time.
你没其它事情好做吗
You don’t find anything more interesting to spend the time?
有 但孩子面前不好说
I can tell one or two thing but not in front of a kid.
你别笑死
Don’t you laugh to yourself.
爹 你笑什么
What’re you laughing about, dad?
吃你的饭
Eat your potatoes.
全部吃掉
All of it.
妈 别踢我
Don’t kick me, Mum.
你再吵我打你
Stop yelling.
喝完了
You finished, Joe?
也许晚报会有那死尸的报导
May be they’ll say something in the evening newspapers about that body.
会提我们吗
Do you think they’ll write about us?
不会
No.
祖和我今早在河里捞到一具尸体
Myself and Joe picked up a body from the river this morning.
-是裸体女尸 -谋杀
-Naked. -Murder.
没穿衣服的话 那肯定是了
Possible. She had no clothes on.
-遍体鳞伤 -完全没伤口
-Was she cut? -Not a mark on her.
就是这个报导
Here we are.
今早在格拉河发现一具女尸
A body of a dead woman was found in the river Clay this morning.
身上只穿著一条薄薄的底裙
The woman was wearing only a thin petticoat.
她的身份迄今仍未获证实
So far she was unidentified.
你不是说裸尸吗
Police…You said she was naked.
都一样 底裙是透明的
The same thing, it was transparent.
我有点头痛 先回驳船了
Les, I’ve got a headache, I’m going back to the barge.
那飞镖呢
Another game of darts?
下次吧
Another time.
我跟你来一局
I’ll give you a game.
李斯呢
Where’s Les?
他找到人跟他玩飞镖了
He’s found someone to play darts with.
起码一小时后才回来
He’ll be here at least an hour.
你会吵醒孩子
We’ll wake the boy.
何不上甲板
Why don’t we go up on deck?
我不再走了
I’m not going any further.
警♥察♥在查那女人
Police are investigating that woman.
报纸里有段小小的报导
There’s a bit in the newspaper about this.
你怎么会提起来
What makes you think of that?
随便说说
Something to say.
你今晚说的够多了
You have done enough talking for one night.
你后悔了
Are you sorry?
后悔有屁用
That would not do good, would?
可惜他就回来了
It’s pity he’s coming back.
什么
What?
可惜他就回来了
It’s pity he’s coming back.
床铺那里
The bunk there.
祖 你人很好
You’re nice, Joe
饿吗 我煎只鸡蛋你吃
You hungry? I’ll fry you an egg.
艾拉 不用了
No, not now, Ella.
我倒想喝杯茶
I’ll take a cup of tea though.
你们两个妈的很静
You two are bloody quiet.
-可惜你不是 -什么事了
-Same as you, no? -What’s up, Leslie?
我知道 他玩飞镖又输钱了
He’s lost money at darts again.
每次回来都想拿我出气
And he came back here to try to take out at me.
女人 收你的鸟嘴
Listen woman…You shut your damned mouth, Leslie Gold!
我不会反驳你
You have no rights to yell at me.
我玩飞镖从没输钱
I have never lost money at darts.
讲大话
You are a liar!
茶还未泡好吗
Tea is ready?
急什么 泡好自然会倒给你
You in a hurry? The tea will be ready when it’s ready.
报纸写的新闻你认为怎样
You read that they wrote in the papers.
提都不提我们 不公平嘛
Pay no mention what it was.
我实在没兴趣被提
I am not really interested in any of that.
没兴趣
Huh?
你有游泳吗 我不游泳
Have you been swimming? I don’t swim.
你呢
How about you?
我没泳裤
I don’t have a swimming costume.
你来放假
You are here on holiday?
今天一天
I’m just free today.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
凯西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!