Yeah. All right.
谢啦 随意
Good. Okay.
很好
Geoffrey Sweeney gave me your number.
杰佛里·斯威尼给了我你的电♥话♥
Geoffrey? Yeah.
杰佛里吗 是的
Geoffrey… Yes.
杰佛里 对
God, I know millions of Geoffreys.
天啊 我认识无数个杰佛里
Oh, yeah? Well, doesn’t matter.
是吗 那无所谓
You know, you have to forgive me
如果我表现得有点尴尬
if I seem a little awkward,
希望你原谅我
but I don’t usually do this sort of thing. Right.
我很少干这种事 明白了
And I assume it’s hygienic and all,
我得假定这样做是卫生的
do you know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
Hygienic? Yeah.
卫生的吗 是啊
Are you having a laugh?
你在开玩笑吗
No, I’m just checking.
不 我只想说明白
I won’t give you AIDS, if that’s what you mean.
我不会传给你艾滋病 如果你是那个意思的话
No, I wasn’t thinking about AIDS. God, no,no,no…
不是的 我没想过艾滋病 天啊 我没那意思
There’s a man in my firm who’s got herpes.
我公♥司♥里的一个男的得了疱疹
No, relax. All right.
不会的 放松点 好的
Don’t have to worry. Yeah.
不必担心 好吧
Basically, I’m an actress.
简单地来说 我是个演员
I’m just doing this part-time.
做这个只是兼♥职♥
Good. You look pretty. Okay.
好啊 你看起来很漂亮
Shall we settle the business?
咱们谈谈正事儿吧
Oh, yeah. Okay.
好吧
They told you it was 350, yeah?
他们跟你说过三百五一次吧
Yeah, okay.
是的
Here’s 500, and you can keep the change. All right?
先给你五百 多的当小费 好吗
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
I mean, you know, I wasn’t thinking about AIDS.
我的意思是 我没想过艾滋病
Shall we get on with it? What?
我们可以开始了吧 什么
Do you want to get on with it?
你想开始做了吗
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Forty years is a long time to be married.
结婚四十年真漫长
Yeah, it’s almost half a century.
是啊 都快半个世纪了
What happened is that my wife, Helena,
我老婆 海伦娜
she allowed herself to become old,
她任凭自己变老
and I wasn’t prepared to accept that nonsense.
我接受不了那些
Because she was old than she was,
因为她看起来比实际年龄还老
or as young as you feel.
自我感觉年轻你就会年轻
Oh, definitely.
太对了
And I’m not prepared for the graveyard or the scrap yard yet.
我还没准备在这时候就爬进坟墓呢
Do you need any help? No.
要帮忙吗 不
I find older guys very sexy.
我认为老男人很性感
Oh yeah, we’re experienced, and…
我们有经验 而且
You know, we’re not scrambling around
我们不会乱来一气
to make careers for ourselves and all that nonsense
自顾自爽之类的
and…You know,
还有 你知道的
we like to make a woman feel appreciated
我们喜欢让女人感受到被爱的感觉
and all the rest of it and…
诸如此类
You had a good time just now, didn’t you,
刚才你感觉很享受吧
when we were, you know, in bed?
就是刚才床上的时候
You heard me screaming. Yes.
刚才听到我尖叫了吧 是的
Could I see you again, do you think, charming Charmaine?
能再见你吗 迷人的夏米安
Yeah. I’ll give you…
我给你
I’ll give you a number. You can get me directly.
给你我的电♥话♥号♥码 你可以直接找我
Okay. Oh, what is it?
好的 号♥码是多少来着
So one tumble with this pro, and the poor guy’s in love.
一♥夜♥情♥难忘 那可怜的家伙堕入了爱河
He starts buying all her time.
他开始包养她
And every time she screws him,
每次两人做♥爱♥之后
he falls deeper and deeper for the little mechanic.
他就会陷得越深
Tell me,
告诉我
would you ever consider letting me change your life?
你考虑过让我改变你的生活吗
What’s wrong with my life?
我的生活有什么问题吗
Well, I’m talking about marriage.
我说的是结婚
I mean… I don’t mean the sort of marriage you had…
我指的不是你以为的那种婚姻
Because at 16, what would you know
只有十六岁的话 对于爱情和生活
about love or living, or anything?
你又知道点什么呢
Think about… What do you think?
考虑一下 你觉得呢
Marriage?
结婚吗
Yeah. Why not?
是啊 为什么不呢
You know, you told me you suffer of
你告诉过我 你受不了
every time you go out on a call
每次一接到电♥话♥就要出去
you’re taking your life in your own hands,
命运掌握在你自己手里
and I’m gonna be around a long time.
我还有很久的人生
You know, there’s longevity in my genes.
要知道 我有长寿的基因
Go on, hit me there. Go on.
打我这里 感觉一下
That cheap tart is what he left my mother for.
为了那个妓♥女♥ 他离开我母亲
Actress, my foot.
演员 演个屁
The only acting she’s ever done is faking an orgasm.
她唯一能表演的就是假装高♥潮♥
Leave him alone.
由他去吧
You know, I never saw the guy so happy,
我从没见过他这么开心
and who can blame him?
别责怪他
She’s a hot little number. Yeah.
她是个小骚货 是啊
I bet you’d like to make love to Chow Mein.
我猜你肯定也喜欢和那个”炒面”做♥爱♥
All I’m saying is live and let live.
我说的是顺其自然
He couldn’t keep his hands off her.
他离不开她
I found that whole public display completely disgusting.
他们走在一起那样子太恶心了
And did you see the ring he got her? Yeah.
看到他买♥♥给她的戒指了吗 是啊
I’m telling you, she’ll take him for everything he’s worth,
我告诉你 她会把他榨干
and then leave him pouring her heart out to some barman.
接着离开他 去找个酒吧男
No, he’s a big boy. She’ll put a charge in his battery.
不会的 他已经是成年人乐 她将给他注入激♥情♥
Maybe she’ll give him that son he always wanted.
说不定给他生个朝思暮想的儿子
How infuriating will it be
那该有多气人
if he has his second family before I have my first.
我有第一个家庭之前 他居然有了第二个
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
You know, you looked really pretty tonight?
今晚你看起来真漂亮
Are those earrings new?
那耳坠是新的吗
These? Yeah.
这对吗 是啊
I wear them every day.
我天天戴这对耳环
They’re just cheap junk.
只是便宜的垃圾货
You always know how to hit on me
你总要在我不开心的时候
when I’m upset, don’t you?
挑逗我 是吗
I really don’t want to keep doing this
要是还得避孕
if we have to use contraception.
我不想做了
To occupy her time and keep Helena active,
为了消磨海伦娜的时间 让她保持积极态度
Alfie persuaded Peter and Enid Wicklow,
艾尔非说服了皮特和伊尼德·维克洛
longtime friends of the family,
她家的老朋友
to hire her as a personal shopper
来雇佣她做购物顾问
to supervise their wardrobe.
管理他们的衣柜
Enid.
伊尼德
I need your help.
帮一下忙
I thought this for when you go to your weekend house.
我觉得你去周末度假屋穿这个挺好的
Yes. Enid, I need your input.
是啊 伊尼德 帮我参考参考
I admit, it’s quite pretty, but… Bold.
我承认 这衣服很漂亮 但是 好像有点大胆
The question is, do I have the courage of your convictions?
问题是 我不知道是否应该采用你的意见
Enid, is this okay?
伊尼德 这么穿怎样
Yes, I love it. It’s great.
很好 我喜欢 很棒
Helena, this is Peter’s uncle, Jonathan.
海伦娜 这位是皮特的叔叔 强纳森
Hello, nice to meet you. Hello.
你好 很高兴见到你 你好
Peter, it looks really smart. You should heed this woman.
皮特 这样穿很帅 你应该听她的
She’ll have you looking like a country squire in no time.
她能随时让你看起来像个乡绅
My flair has always been fashion.
我的鉴赏力一直很时尚
I had a promising career
我以前有份很不错的职业
as a costume designer in the theater.
在剧院里做服装设计师
But when I met my husband,
但当我遇到了我丈夫
he didn’t like me going away on tour and leaving him alone.
他不喜欢我随演 把他一个人留家里
I can understand feeling possessive towards a loved one.
我能理解对于爱人的占有欲
I never wanted Claire to work.
以前我也不让克莱尔去上班
Thank you for coming by, Jonathan.
谢谢你能抽空过来 强纳森

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!