Or was it for the best
不过要是他一直是植物人的话
if he was going to be a vegetable?
这或许是最好的结局
No, Mike was never in a coma. He died straightaway.
不 迈克从未昏迷 他直接死了
Strangler’s in the coma.
是斯坦格勒昏迷状态
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Mike died instantly.
迈克当场就死了
Strangler’s the one who’s in the coma.
是斯坦格勒昏迷
No. I thought you told me that Strangler died.
不 你跟我说的是斯坦格勒死了
No, no, no. No!
不 不
Either you misunderstood,
要么就是你误解了
or, you know, I was so hysterical.
也有可能我当时非常失控
Well, you know they pulled the bodies out.
他们把尸体拉出来的时候
Maybe I said Strangler.
我可能说了斯坦格勒
Maybe I did.
我可能这么说了
But, no, first… I mean, in
但是 不 一开始
fact they thought at first that it was Strangler.
事实上他们开始以为是斯坦格勒
But that’s the confusion.
但是搞错了
That’s the confusion because we thought, yes, but no.
我们把错的认为是对的了
Strangler is in a coma,
斯坦格勒现在处于昏迷状态
but they think that there’s
但他们认为
a good chance that he could come out of it.
他有可能醒过来
Yes. He had an awful trauma,
是的 他遭受重创
and the truth is at first they thought it was hopeless,
老实说 一开始他们以为没希望了
but now, touch wood,
但现在 运气好的话
it’s 50-50.
有一半的几率他会醒来
Yeah. I mean, of course, how he
是的 当然 他是否会醒来
turns out if he does come out of it is anybody’s guess.
我们难以预料
I mean, he could be a cabbage.
他有可能成为植物人
No, they say there’s a good chance he could be okay.
不 他们说他很有可能会没事的
It depends. It’s a mysterious area.
那可不一定 这种情况神秘难解
They can’t really predict.
他们预料不到
Hey! They just had on television
电视上刚有报道说过
three people in comas after long periods.
三个人昏迷了很长时间之后
They all came out of it. They were all fine.
他们都醒过来了 都没事
One of them went back to being a teacher.
有一个还回去当了老师
Strangler’s trauma wasn’t
斯坦格勒的创伤没有
as terrible as everyone thought to begin with.
大家开始想的那么糟糕
In fact, it could go either way. Are you okay?
事实上 任何情况都会发生 你没事吧
What’s happening, Roy? You’ve just suddenly turned white.
怎么了 罗伊 你的脸突然发白了
Are you okay? I need something to drink.
你没事吧 我需要喝点什么
Listen, Roy, the doctors
听着 罗伊 医生
encourage people to visit him and talk to him.
鼓励大家去看望他 和他说话
They think that maybe he can hear.
他们认为他或许能听见
So, we’re going to go down later this week.
因此我们准备这周去看他
Why don’t you come along?
你一起来吧
Because he was very fond of you. Yeah?
他那么信任你 你说呢
Okay, yeah. Okay. We’ll go.
好的 好 我们一起去
I’ve got to see a doctor! I think I’ve put my back out!
我要去看医生 我觉得我的背骨折了
I’ve broken a rib. Jesus!
我的肋骨断了 天哪
I’ve broken a rib.
我的肋骨断了
Alfie, can we just leave it now?
艾尔非 我们别追究这事了好吗
Let’s move on. Yeah? No.
我们向前看好吗 不
Nothing happened! I mean…
什么事都没发生啊 我是说
I mean, I know it looked bad,
我知道 这让你很没面子
and your face hurts and all,
你的脸又受伤了
but can you just stop being angry?
你可以先别生气吗
I am angry! Jesus Christ.
我很生气 我的上帝
Don’t be angry,
别生气
’cause I’ve got something
因为我有件让你开心的事
to tell you that’s gonna make you so happy.
要告诉你
Alfie?
艾尔非
What? I’m pregnant.
什么 我怀孕了
A child? Yeah.
你有孩子了 是的
You’re going to have a child? Yes.
你要生孩子了 是的
A baby.
小宝宝
How can I be sure it’s mine?
我凭什么相信这孩子是我的
‘Cause I’ve been telling you!
因为我已经告诉你了啊
Alfie, I’ve been telling you! He forced himself on me!
艾尔非 我已经跟你说过了 是他强迫我接受的
I couldn’t get away!
我没法逃脱
He said he was gonna teach me some stretching exercises.
他说他准备教我一些伸展运动
I can’t move ’cause I’m so scared, I’m in shock.
我动不了 因为我很害怕 我吓蒙了
I can’t move my body,
我动不了身体
and he’s kissing me so much, I can’t scream.
他不断地吻我 我叫不了
You should be over the moon.
你应该感到非常高兴
It’s what you wanted.
这是你想要的
How long have you been sleeping with him?
你和他睡了多久了
And who else? How many others?
还有谁 多少个
What do you think I am?
你当我什么人
There are tests. There are DNA tests.
有个测试 DNA测试
I’ll have the baby tested.
我要做亲子鉴定
I am not having my baby tested.
我不做亲子鉴定
It’s yours!
这是你的孩子
I’ll believe that when I have it tested.
做了鉴定 我就相信了
Please, don’t make me angrier than I am at you.
拜托 别让我比现在更生气
Those tests aren’t even 100% right, so.
这种测试又不是百分百准确
Yes, it is.
这测试很准
And for all our sakes, I’d better be the father.
这也是为我们好 我最好是孩子的父亲
Believe me.
相信我
What’s the difference?
这有什么区别
You always wanted a kid.
你不是一直想要个孩子吗
I want a son. I lost a son.
我想要我的儿子 我失去了一个儿子
I lost a little boy.
我失去了一个小男孩
I want it to be my son.
我想要个我自己的儿子
You understand?
你明白吗
Who’s going to know?
谁会知道
I’ll know,
我会
if it’s a boy
如果它是个男孩
and if I decide to have it tested.
如果我决定做亲子鉴定
Mum!
妈妈
Hello?
有人吗
What are you doing? Didn’t you hear me ringing?
你在做什么呢 没听见我按门铃吗
I do believe that I existed
我着实相信我存在于前世
in a prior life, a happier life, Sally.
那是更快乐的生活 莎莉
I get intimations of it all the time.
我一直受此暗示
I was about to embark on an adventure with a stranger.
我和一个陌生人即将展开一段冒险
I don’t like it when you talk to yourself.
我不喜欢你自言自语
You spend too much time alone.
你独处的时间太长了
What happened to Jonathan?
强纳森怎么样了
I’ve been all over it with Cristal.
我和克丽丝托一直谈这件事
He left me for another woman.
他为了另一个女人离开了我
No.
不会吧
A deceased one.
还是个已故之人
They’re often the stiffest competition.
他们通常是最难对付的竞争对手
No pun intended.
我不是在比喻什么
But Cristal says my future’s looking good.
可克丽丝托说我的前景光明
I had hoped things would work out.
我的希望没有兑现
I’m sorry. Is there anything I can do?
很遗憾 我能做些什么呢
No.
不用了
Well, Mum, Cristal always seems to know
妈妈 克丽丝托似乎总是知道
what’s best for you.
什么最适合你
And if she says the future looks good,
如果她说你前景光明
you can bet on it.
你可以赌一把
Another life. I just have to shed the old one and try again.
新的生活 我得摆脱旧的生活重新开始
Mum, I know I told you about a substantial loan I’d need
妈妈 我跟你说过我需要一笔借款
to get the art gallery started up,
来开美术馆
but, well, it turns out it’s a bit more than I anticipated.
结果发现我现在需要比预期更多的钱
Not a lot.
也不是很多
And it’ll all come back to you,
我会还给你的
but maybe not for a year or two.
但可能要一两年后
About the loan, darling, the timing right now is wrong.
这个借款 亲爱的 现在时机不对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!