(他们在瓦坎达不交税 为什么你要交 )
可悲 谁写辞职信 会用赫维提卡字体呀
Pathetic. Who resigns in Helvetica?
等等 所以你说了“去死吧 唐”
Wait, so you said, “Fuck you, Don”?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说:“你是个很棒的人 我很抱歉…”
He was like, “You’re a great guy. And like, I’m sorry that–”
“就是 我希望 我也能以奇怪的方式做到更好”
“Like, I wish I did better in a weird way too.”
我说一切都很好 但我也说 别挽留 你知道吗
And I was like, “It’s all good, but also like, don’t…”
-就这样 -就这样
-Period. -You know, period.
我喜欢这个
Oh, I love that.
-敬胆识 -敬胆识
-To the juice. -To the juice!
好吧
All right.
我们谈一谈婚礼的事吧 免得我过度思考自己刚刚做了什么
Let’s talk wedding before I think too hard about what I actually just did.
好
Um, sure.
真是令人安心的回答
Huh. That’s a super reassuring response.
不 宝贝 抱歉
No, babe, I’m sorry.
听着 你知道我爱死你了 真的
Look, you know I love you to death. I really do.
我只是有点担心
I’m just a little worried.
你知道 自从我们订婚 买♥♥了房♥子 我的家人
You know, since we got engaged and got the house, my family,
他们就一直责怪我 气氛不太好
they’ve just been on my head and not in a good way.
所以他们讨厌我
So they hate me.
-不 他们没有 -你的家人讨厌我
-No! No, no, they don’t. -Your family hates me.
他们还不了解你 你知道吗 我觉得…
They just don’t know you yet, you know. And I think…
听着 他们需要花点时间适应
Look, this is gonna take some getting used to for them.
你能坦白地说你的家人对于照片上
I mean, and can you honestly say that your family’s excited
要有我这个黑人感到兴奋吗
to have my Black ass in the picture?
我觉得他们很大程度上会的
I think a good portion of them are.
当然
For sure.
好吧
All right.
让我想想
Let me think about this.
从我的角度来看 我觉得只有一件事要做
From where I’m sitting, I think there’s only one thing left to do.
我是说 这个空间里有很多原色
I mean, there are just so many primary colors in this space.
-这很令人振奋 -对 有活力
-Which is very uplifting. -Alive.
-确实 -谢谢
It really is.
我们对此非常兴奋
-And we are so thrilled about this. -Mm.
你知道吗 他们真的很珍贵
-Mm! -I mean, they’re just precious.
所以你们有没有想过婚礼计划
So have you cuties made any, uh, wedding plans yet?
你知道 我们提出了一些想法
You know, we’ve thrown some ideas around.
对 我们在考虑小而亲密的婚礼
Yeah, we’re thinking something really small and intimate
真的可以代表我们
that really just represents us.
我们应该谈谈谁来主持婚礼
But we should probably talk about who’s gonna officiate the wedding.
哦 阿诺德 已经跟拉比辛格谈了 然后…
Oh, Arnold already talked to Rabbi Singer.
辛格加入了
Singer is in!
对 他会很荣幸的
Yeah, he’d be honored.
拉比辛格
Rabbi Singer.
所以你们不用伊玛目吗
So you’re not gonna go with an imam?
谁是姨妈母
Who’s Auntie Mom?
-不是姨妈母 是伊玛目 -伊玛目
-There’s no Auntie Mom. It’s an “imam.” -Imam.
对不起 你能拼一下吗
Mm. I’m so sorry. Can you spell that for me?
我晚点再拼 这就像是穆♥斯♥林♥的拉比
I’ll spell it for you later. It’s like a rabbi for Muslim people.
-谢谢你 以斯拉 -好
-Thank you, Ezra. -Oh.
所以你们都是穆♥斯♥林♥
-Oh, so you’re all Muslim?
-是的 -哦 是的 非常虔诚
-Yes. -Oh, yes, very much so.
我喜欢
I love it.
所以我才戴上这个王冠
That’s why I wear this crown.
我喜欢你的王冠 很漂亮
I love your crown. It’s gorgeous.
宝贝 你想告诉他们 那个王冠背后的故事吗
Babe, you wanna, um, tell them the story behind that crown?
我现在戴的这个库菲圆帽
Well, this kufi that I’m wearing right now
实际上是尊敬的路易斯·法拉肯 给我的礼物
was actually a gift from the honorable Louis Farrakhan.
我喜欢法拉肯
Love Farrakhan.
你喜欢法拉肯吗
You… You love Farrakhan?
喜欢非常喜欢
Love him. Can’t get enough.
他是历最佳的一员 他是另一个历最佳
He’s… He’s one of the GOATs. He’s another one of the GOATs.
真的吗 你喜欢法拉肯的什么
-Really? What do you love about Farrakhan?
是啊 你喜欢法拉肯的什么
-Yeah, what do you love about Farrakhan?
可能跟你们差不多 更喜欢一点
Probably the same stuff that you do, just more stuff.
你能说得具体一点吗
Can you be a bit more specific?
好…
Yeah, um,
我觉得我喜欢的是他整体的感觉
I think what I love about him is his general vibe.
他的态度有点朴素
He’s got kind of a no-frills attitude.
我只是觉得他说话的感觉 就是总要有人说出来
And I just think he tells it like it’s gotta be told sometimes.
-住嘴 宝贝 -当然 好
-Just stop, babe. -For sure, yeah.
宝贝 也许你应该把整段故事讲完
Ooh! Oh, babe, maybe you should finish telling them
我们与牧师共进的私人晚餐的故事
about our private dinner with the minister.
好吧 我们有幸能陪伴牧师兄弟
Oh, well, we were blessed to be in Brother Minister’s company,
我跟他聊了大概一个小时吧
and, uh, I got to speak with him for maybe, like, an hour or so.
我们无话不谈
We talked about everything.
作为人 我们有了多少发展 还要进步多少
How far we’ve come and how far we have to go as a people.
天啊
No kidding.
谈话结束后 他把这个库菲圆帽取下来
And at the end of the conversation, he actually took this kufi off
然后放在了我的头上
and put it on my head.
所以这是我最珍贵的礼物之一
So this is one of my most treasured gifts.
很厉害吧
-Isn’t that incredible? -Yes.
你熟悉牧师的工作吗
Are you familiar with, um, the minister’s work?
我很熟悉他说的犹太人那些
Well, I’m familiar with what he said about the Jews.
这样吧 我们一起吃晚餐吧 我好饿
Let’s have dinner. -Yeah. -I am fucking– so fucking hungry.
我们起来吃吧
Let’s get up and do it. Whoo!
我在收音机上找到了一个很棒的 天狼星电台
I found this great new Sirius station on the radio.
是90年代的西岸歌♥曲 里面有很多东西
-It’s ’90s West Coast bangers. -Hey! It has all the stuff.
对 爸爸 我看你开到了希比特高速
Yeah, Dad, I see you driving down Xzibit highway,
让我们重新把注意力放回在 阿米拉做的这次晚饭上
and let’s refocus it to this dinner that Amira made,
因为她是个天才
because she’s a genius.
-好吧 我们开始吃吧 -好
-Okay, well, let’s dig in. -All right.
所以等等 我们不先做饭前祷告吗
So wait, wait, wait, wait. We’re not gonna say grace first?
不 我是说… 对
-No, I mean, yeah. -Yeah.
我本来是想做祷告的
Oh, I was gonna say grace.
-我是说 我们一直在做祷告 所以… -一直如此
-I mean, we say grace all the time, so… -All the time.
穆♥斯♥林♥风格 所以…但如果你在这
Muslim style, so because you’re here,
也许出于尊重 你会想要领导
maybe out of respect, you would wanna lead.
好吧 我会很荣幸地负责
-Mm-hmm. -Well, I will do the honors.
给真♥主♥所有的赞美 他喂养了我们 给我们提供吃喝…
All praises be to Allah, who fed us and provided us with drink…
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
…让我们成为穆♥斯♥林♥
…and made us from among the Muslims.
给真♥主♥所有的赞美 他给我们提供了这些食物
All praises be to Allah, who fed me this and provided it for me
不用我自己的任何能力就提供给了我
without any power or might from myself.
没错
-Correct.
-阿敏 -绝对
-Amin. -Definitely.
-阿敏 -阿门
-Amin. -Amen.
-阿敏 -阿敏
-Amin.
我肯定说不出比这更好的话
I couldn’t have said it better myself.
所以 以斯拉告诉我 你们小时候有艘船
So, Ezra tells me that you guys used to have a boat growing up.
对
Yeah.
我在想也许有一天 我们可以
I was thinking that maybe one day we can
租船出去玩 我们所有人
rent a boat and go out. -Hang out. -All of us.
-那样很好玩 -我可以做到
-That would be really fun. -I can make that happen.
我们会考虑的
-We’ll think about it.
因为黑人和船没有很好的关系
Because Black folks don’t really have a good relationship with boats.
这倒是真的 或者水
That’s very true. Or water.
有点像犹太人和火车 对吧
Kind of like Jews with trains, right?
哇 太对了
-Wow. Bingo.
你是想把大屠♥杀♥和奴隶作比较吗
Are you trying to compare the Holocaust to slavery?
不 我不是… 我是说 我不会那样做
Oh, no, no, no, no, I’m not doing– I mean, I wouldn’t do that.
不过你知道 如果你仔细想想
Al… Although, you know, if you think about it,
我觉得黑人和犹太人有相似的挣扎
I think the Blacks and the Jews have a similar struggle.
对
Yeah.
所以你有点在比较两者
No. So you are kind of sort of comparing the two.
-只是一点点 -你能把土豆递过来吗
-Just a little bit. -Can you pass the potatoes this way, hmm?
犹太人严格来说是最初的奴隶
Well, the Jews were technically the original slaves.
-对吧 老帮奴隶 -有意思
-Right? OG slaves. -Oh, that’s interesting.
你要回到埃及那段历史吗
Oh, you going all the way back to Egypt.
好吧 你知道那是3500年前的事了