What in the mother of–
我知道我引用了《阿甘正传》
I know I quoted Forrest Gump.
对 你知道吗 我引用了《阿甘正传》
Yeah, you know what? I did quote Forrest Gump.
因为你们知道阿甘在这个世界上 最好的朋友是谁吗
Because you know who Forrest’s best friend was in the world?
巴布
Bubba.
什么
-What?
巴布是黑人而阿甘是白人吗
-And was Bubba Black and Forrest white?
我打赌他们肯定是
You bet your fucking ass they were.
你们知道吗 跟种族问题无关
And… And you know what? It wasn’t about race.
重点是虾和伙伴关系 他们合作很成功
It was about shrimp and partnership, and they made it work.
阿米拉和我做了很多相似的事
And Amira and I have done a lot of the similar stuff
和巴布和阿甘做的一样 现在我们坐在了一起
that Bubba and Forrest did together, and now we’re here,
如果可以的话 我只想娶你们的女儿
and I just wanna marry your daughter, if that’s okay.
我们从没看过他妈的《阿甘正传》
We never seen no fucking Forrest Gump.
那不是一个贱♥人♥的故事吗
-Ain’t this about a bitch?

所以你们让我去打疫苗才能去赌场
So it’s not bad enough that y’all make me have to get a vaccine
还不够坏
so I can go into the casino.
现在你们又来搞我的孩子们
-Now y’all coming after my kids?
所以你想娶我女儿
So you wanna marry my daughter?
是的 我想
Yes. Yes, I do.
好吧 以斯拉…
Well, Ezra…
你可以试试
you can try.
太奇怪了 不 他正在敲门 妈妈
-No, that’s him right now, Mama.
好 我再打给你
-Oh, okay, I’ll call you back.
嘿 你好吗
Hey, what’s up?
我刚跟我妈通电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with my mom.
是吗 对 跟她说了什么
Oh, you… you did? Yeah, what… what did she have to say?
关于…
About…
她刚刚告诉我 你带她和我爸爸出去吃午饭了
Well, she just told me that you took her and my dad out to lunch.
真是一场噩梦 好吧 我完全断片了 搞砸了
It was a nightmare, okay? I totally blacked out. I fucked up.
我什么都不记得了
I have no idea. I don’t remember anything.
算你走运 我父母记得每一个细节
Well, lucky for you, my parents remember everything.
你为什么要带我父母 去罗斯科的鸡肉和华夫饼店
Why would you take my parents to Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles
而不问我一下
and without asking me?
我在努力试着做点什么 好吗 算了
I was taking a shot at something, okay? Just forget it.
算了 哦 不 拜托 以斯拉 继续说
Forget it? Oh, no, please, Ezra, keep going,
因为我很想知道你这个聪明的计划
’cause I would love to know about this little brilliant plan of yours.
你不会明白的 好吗
You wouldn’t understand, okay?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-我本来要带你♥爸♥妈出去的… -等等 我的天啊
-I was gonna take your parents out… -Wait, oh, my God.
我们本来会玩得很好 然后我会求得他们的祝福
-We were gonna have a great time, -Oh, my God. And then I was gonna ask their blessing,
我有这一整个很棒的求婚计划
and I had this whole cute proposal planned,
我本来打算重演我们的第一次约会 但事情搞砸了
where I was gonna reenact our first few dates, but then it got messed up.
-不 没搞砸 -不 搞砸了 因为你♥爸♥爸…
-No, it’s not messed up. It’s not. -No, it is, ’cause your dad–
-不 不是的 以斯拉 -毁了
-No, it’s not. Ezra! Ezra! -Like, it’s ruined.
-怎么了 -你还是可以继续的
-What? -You can still go through with it.
什么时候
When?
-现在 现在 -比如现在
-Now! Right now! -Like now?
是的 现在
Yes, right now.
-现… -快点
-Right– -Hurry up!
好吧 我要脱鞋 免得被我弄皱了
Okay, I’m gonna take off my shoe so I don’t crease it.
阿米拉…
Amira…
我好爱你
-I love you so much.
我这辈子从没感觉到有人这么理解我
I have never felt so understood by somebody in my entire life.
我被你的美貌
I am blown away by your beauty
智慧 风度震撼了
and your intelligence and your grace.
以及你想做什么就做什么的性格
And now you just do whatever you wanna do.
如果你允许
And if you let me,
我会竭尽所能 给你最美丽的生活
I will do everything in my power to give you the most beautiful life,
充满爱 欢笑和开心
filled with love and laughter and joy.
阿米拉 你愿意嫁给我吗
Amira, will you marry me?
当然
Of course.
你会吗
You will?

-Yes!
我的天啊…
-Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
这是大屠♥杀♥时期的 所以它很小
It’s from the Holocaust, so that’s why it’s small.
-我爱你 -我爱你
-Oh, I love you. -I love you.
我需要一些颜色 看
I need some color, look.
对不起 它这么小
Sorry it’s so small.
不 它很漂亮
No, it’s beautiful.
所以它有什么故事来着 这是你奶奶的
So what’s the story again? It’s your grandmother’s?
对 是我奶奶的 是她…
Yeah, it’s my grandmother’s. It was her–
她卷进了大屠♥杀♥之类的
She got it in the Holocaust or whatever.
但如果是大屠♥杀♥ 那她多大年纪了
But like, how old is she if it’s from the Holocaust?
很久了
It’s been a minute. I don’t know.
我觉得她三四岁时就订婚了
I think she got engaged when she was, like, three or four years old.
-时代不一样 你知道吗 -太蠢了
-It was a different time, you know. -So stupid.
-时代不一样… -你怎么了
-It was a different… -What is wrong with you?
唐 我这辈子一直都认识你 你是个了不起的老板
Don, known you my whole life. You’ve been an incredible boss.
我和你的孩子一起长大 我们去过家庭度假
I grew up with your kids. Been on family vacations together.
你总是很照顾我 你对我来说就像父亲
You’ve always looked out for me. Been like a father to me.
过去为你工作的十年改变了我的人生
And working for you these past ten years has been life-changing.
但是时候开始新的冒险了
But it’s time for a new adventure.
就这样 太棒了
That’s it? That was great!
真的很好
-That was really good.
播客中的冒险
-An adventure in podcasting.
也许把播客的部分删掉 你知道吗
Uh, maybe leave the podcast part out.
我要吐了
I’m gonna throw up.
不 等等 抱歉 听着
No, wait, no, no, no. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Listen.
-天啊 我… -听着 放轻松
-Dude, I’m… -Listen. Listen to me though. Relax.
你在做正确的事 你去做就好了
You’re doing the right thing. You just gotta do it.
你明白吗 你有胆识
You understand? You got the juice!
重复一遍 “我有胆识”
Repeat that. “I got the juice.”
我有胆识
I got the juice.
-我有胆识 -我有胆识
-I got the juice. -I got the juice.
坚定地说 我有胆识
Say it with some nuts. I got the juice.
-我有胆识 -相信你自己
-I got the juice! -Believe in yourself!
-我有胆识 -我不是笨蛋 我有胆识
-I got the juice! -I’m not a buster. I got the juice.
我不是唐那样管别人借钱的混♥蛋♥ 我有胆识 贱♥人♥
I’m not a mark-ass buster like Don. I got the juice, bitch!
-就这样 -就这样
-Period. -Period!
好 现在 你回家的时候 我们要看《胆识》
Okay. Now, when you get home, we’re gonna watch Juice,
因为我肯定雪莉之前 没有让你看《胆识》
because I’m sure Shelley didn’t let you watch Juice growing up.
太无礼了
That is so disrespectful.
-是吗 你看过吗 -我比你看过的遍数多
-Is it? -I’ve seen Juice more than you.
我爱你
I love you.
-我爱你 你可以的 好吗 -谢谢 好吧
-I love you. You got this, okay? -Thank you. All right.
来吧 唐 你这个小贱♥人♥唐
Come on, Don! You little bitch-ass Don!
我来找你了 唐
I’m coming for you, Don!
-好吧 -来吧
-Okay. -Come on!
我不在乎 哈维尔
I do not care, Javier.
去拿吧
-Just get it!
我他妈不在乎 好吗 听起来怎么样
I don’t give a rat’s ass, okay? How about that?
我的玛莎拉蒂听起来 像是被猛龙队猛攻了
My Maserati sounds like it got gangbanged by the Toronto Raptors,
去给我解决
so fix it!
天啊
Jesus!
怎么了
What’s up?
车 是吧
-Cars, huh?

Yeah.
那个…
On… On that.
我… 我不…
I, uh, I don’t…
我觉得我不会…
I don’t think I’m gonna–
我想我不会再来这个地址工作了…
I think I’m gonna not come to work at this address…
-什么 -…以后不会了
-What? -…anymore.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在另一个地址 我要工作…
At a different address, I’m gonna work–
我不会在这个地址工作了 所以我要去另一个地方
I’m not gonna work here at this address, so I’m gonna, like, do a different place
我要做的是另一种工作
that I’m gonna do the work from that’s different work.
你是要跟我辞职吗
Are you trying to quit on me?
对 再见
Yeah. Goodbye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!