We prayed together, and we knew we was meant for each other.
你不是在汽车修理部遇见的妈妈吗
-Mm-mm. -Didn’t you meet Mom at Pep Boys?
当时你想要退回用了半瓶的补胎剂
Trying to return a half used bottle of Fix-a-Flat?
不 我遇到了你妈妈 我们通过
No, I met your mother, and we fell in love through our mutual
对神的爱和祷告相爱了
love of God and prayer.
就像我一直告诉你们的那样
I’m always telling y’all.
如果你们的信念坚定 你们的心也会追随
If you get your beliefs in line, your heart’s gonna follow.
所以汽车修理部的事是我想象的
So I just imagined the Pep Boys thing?
你到底有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you, man?
等等 你在和一个“黑人女孩”约会
Hold up. You’re dating a “Black girl” Black girl?
我不会这么说
I mean, I wouldn’t put it that way.
哟 不是吧… 兄弟 你真去搞了一个
Yo, shut– Bro, you bagged a real one?
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
等等 你配不上人家啊
Wait a minute though. This is way out of your league.
如果这女孩是你说的那样
If this girl is what you say she is,
我很确定她闻起来像可可脂和期望
then I’m pretty sure she smells like cocoa butter and expectations, bro.
你可能要放慢速度
-You may wanna slow down.
什么意思
-What do you mean?
我只是说 希望不会有人死
I’m just saying, I hope no one ends up dead.

Dead?
是的 兄弟
Yeah, dawg.
在这个社会氛围里
In this social climate,
现在这个国家的种族关系如此紧张
with this much racial intensity going on in this country now,
你选择做出这样的行动
you chose to pull a move like that?
大胆 兄弟 非常大胆
Bold, bro. Real bold.
我什么行动都没做出
I’m not pulling anything.
这不是因为这是新的热门话题 我说的不是扎染运动衫
This isn’t ’cause it’s, like, a hot new thing. I’m not talking about a tie-dye sweatsuit.
我说的是一个人
I’m talking about a person.
我遇到的一个我觉得很有趣的女人
A woman who I met, who I found interesting,
和我认识的其他女人很不同
who’s different than the other women that I know,
所以我约她出来了 谁在乎
so I asked her out. Who cares?
哟 别告诉我你买♥♥了扎染运动衫
Yo, please tell me you didn’t buy a tie-dye sweatsuit.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看起来很棒
You look great.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我喜欢你的风格
I like your fit.
谢谢 你也不错呀
Thank you. You don’t look so bad yourself.
那是古驰拖鞋吗
Are those Gucci slides?
对 怎么了 你是在嘲笑吗
Yeah. Why? Are you trying to clown?
不 我不是想嘲笑 一点都没有 我觉得它们很棒
No, I’m not trying to clown. No, not at all. I think they’re awesome.
我真的觉得 这是第一次约会的完美鞋子
And I actually think they’re the perfect shoe for a first date.
哦 这是约会吗
Oh, this is date?
对 我是说 我们是两个成年人
Yeah. I mean, we’re two adults,
至少我们其中一个人 有兴趣了解另一个人
at least one of us is interested in getting to know the other one,
在指定的时间和地点见面
meeting at a specific place at a designated time,
我很确定如果我问Siri: “Siri 约会是什么 ”
and I’m pretty sure if I asked Siri, “Siri, what is a date?”
那就会是她对我的说唱回答
That would be the exact bar she would spit back at me.
说唱 好 好吧 以斯拉
Bar? Okay. All right, Ezra.
试着超过我 勇敢
-Trying to cap me up. Brave.
我绝不会在你的拖鞋上说什么鬼话
And I would never talk shit on your slides.
如果你喜欢什么 你就去喜欢
If you like something, you like it.
我不认为任何人 应该封锁在条条框框中
I don’t think anybody should be put in a box ever.
这倒是真的 我同意
That’s real. I agree with you.
我的天啊 看起来像个堡垒
Oh, my God, it looks like a fort.
-很可爱 -很可爱
It’s cute.
你知道我们在做什么吗
You know what we’re doing?
我们很可爱 我的天啊
We’re being cute! – We’re being cute! Oh, God! -Yeah.
-你疯了 -就像个小帐篷
-You’re crazy. -It’s like a little tent.
我从没做过这种事
I’ve never done this before.
你之前从来没跟 这么有创意的毯子建筑师约过会
You’ve just never dated such a creative blanket architect before.
从来没有
Never.
我从没跟这么可爱的人约会过
I’ve never dated anybody so cute.
是的 来吧 有趣吗
Yes, come on, isn’t it fun?
就像我们在自己的小世界里
It’s like we’re in our own little world.
感觉就像我们在自己的小世界里
It does feel like we are in our own little world.
放点音乐 我们需要一种氛围
Play some music. We need, like, a vibe.
是吗
-Yeah?
对 有什么要求吗
Yeah. Any requests?
没有 我相信你
No, I trust you.
这个怎么样
How about this?
哦 我喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, I love this song.
是吗
You do?
所以 你听着
So look.
我不是随便跟任何人上♥床♥的
I just don’t be having sex with just anyone,
所以不管你喜不喜欢
so, whether you like it or not,
我们现在要在一起了
we kind of go together now.
是啊 太疯狂了 我本来也要说点类似的话
Yeah, that’s crazy. I was gonna say a similar kind of thing.
也许没有那么中二 语言更成熟一点 但是…
Maybe a little less junior high, a little more mature, but, uh…
对 你是我的宝贝 来吧
Yeah. You’re my boo, come on.
你已经知道了
You already know.
-你对我很着迷 -不
-You’re obsessed with me. -No!
我对你着迷
I’m obsessed with you?
-对 -好吧
-Yeah. -Okay.
我看到你在这里留下了东西
I see you leaving stuff around here.
犹太教昂首阔步的人
Judaism swagger.
太能勾起我的欲♥火♥了
It’s such a turn-on.
我现在就想吃百吉饼和熏鲑鱼
-I just want a bagel and lox right now.
我好爱你
I love you so much!
非常爱
So much!
我都没法制止你
-I can’t even restrain you!
闭嘴
Shut up.
(六个月后)
我觉得我有点紧张
I think I’m a little nervous.
不 别紧张 我才紧张
No, don’t be nervous. I’m nervous.
你为什么紧张
Why are you nervous?
因为我的家人很疯狂
‘Cause my family’s crazy.
每个人的家人都很疯狂
Everybody’s family’s crazy.
不 他们很疯
-No. They’re nuts.
你好
-Hello!
嘿 妈妈 你好吗
-Hey, Mom. How are you?

-Hi.
妈妈 这是阿米拉 阿米拉 这是我妈妈 雪莉
-Mom, this is Amira. Amira, this is my mom Shelley.
嗨 雪莉女士 很高兴认识你
Hi, Miss Shelley. -It’s so nice to meet you.
雪莉女士
-Oh. Miss Shelley.
如果我不这样称呼你 我妈会杀了我的
Oh, my mom would kill me if I didn’t address you in that way.
当然 你怎么舒服怎么来 我都好
Oh, absolutely. Whatever makes you comfortable is fine with me.
我的天啊 你真漂亮
Oh, my gosh, you are so beautiful.
我喜欢你的头发 我喜欢你的指甲
I love your hair. I love your fingernails.
看看这些戒指
Look at these rings!
-我喜欢它们 -谢谢
-I love them. -Thank you.
看 有你的名字
-Thank you. -Look at that, your name.
那她的耳垂和脚底呢
What about her earlobes and the bottom of her feet?
闭嘴 他就喜欢给我惹麻烦
-Oh, shut up. He loves to give me shit.
但我觉得你的耳垂也不错 真的
But I think your earlobes are good too. -I do.
-进来 不好笑吗 我喜欢 -是的 很好
Come in. Come in. Come in. -Isn’t this fun? -Yeah, good stuff.
亲爱的 过来见见阿米拉
Honey, honey, come and meet Amira.
我希望我说得没错 阿米拉
I hope I’m saying that right. Amira.
-对 阿米拉 这就是阿米拉 -阿米拉 阿诺德
-Yeah. Amira. It’s just Amira. -Amira. Arnold.
进来坐吧
Come in, come in, come in and sit.
-阿米拉 太好了 -对
-Uh, Amira. Yes! -Yeah.
我们有奶酪和饼干
We’ve got cheese and crackers,
但如果你想要别的
but if you need something else,
我可以让鲁皮塔去全食超♥市♥
I can have Lupita run to Whole Foods. Don’t worry.
她反正要去布朗斯拿我♥干♥洗的衣服
She’s going anyway because she’s picking up my dry cleaning from Browns.
她来自危地马拉
She’s, uh, she’s from Guatemala.
她… 鲁皮塔
She, uh, Lupita.
但你知道 其实我们就像姐妹
Uh, but, you know, we’re like sisters, actually.
她就像家人一样
She’s literally like family.
我是说 这对她来说根本不是工作
I mean, it’s not even like work for her, really.
我很确定这是她的工作
I’m pretty sure it’s like work for her.
我不觉得鲁皮塔会无偿地跑来
I don’t think Lupita’s coming all the way down here just, uh, pro bono,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!