天气对你来说也很好
The weather’s great for you too.
你会这么说吗
You would say that?
我不知道 我…
I don’t know, I–
算了 还是接电♥话♥吧 快点
Forget it. Just… Just pick up the phone, come on.
-我知道了 -我们在这里浪费时间
-I understand. Got it. -We’re burning time. Come on.
-接起来 -我们卖♥♥点东西吧
-Pick it up. -Let’s go. Let’s sell some stuff.
你最棒了
You’re the man.
-加速 -来吧 宝贝
-Giddyup. -Let’s go, baby.
钱 宝贝
Money, money, money, baby.
完全掉头 然后急左转
-Make a complete U-turn. Then a sharp left turn,
然后再掉头
then another U-turn.
什么
What?
彻底掉头 然后急左转
Make a complete U-turn, then a sharp left turn.
-…然后再掉头 -什么鬼
-Then another U-turn. -What the fuck!
彻底掉头 然后…
-Make a complete U-turn, then–
-滚出去 -搞什么
-What the fuck! What are you doing? -Get the fuck out!
-救命 我被攻击了 -什么
-Get out! Help! I’m being attacked! -What?
-是你在攻击我 住手 -出去
-You’re attacking me! Stop! Stop! -Get out!
拜托 别激动 好吧 好
-Please, relax! Fine, okay!
但你肯定没有五星好评了 太糟糕了
But you’re not getting five stars. This is fucked up.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我不是优步司机
Fuck you. I’m not no Uber driver.
你不是吗
You’re not?
不 我不是 我在去上班的路上 怪胎
No, I’m not. I’m on my way to work, weirdo.
彻底掉头…
-Make a complete U-turn…
该死 我很抱歉
-Oh, shit. I am so sorry.
不 你并不抱歉
No, you’re not.
你在廉价车里看到了一个黑人女性
You saw a Black woman in an inexpensive car
觉得是上帝赋予你的白人♥权♥利
and thought it was your God-given white right
让你坐在后座 然后告诉我要去哪
to get in my backseat and tell me where to go.
这是和你的种族歧视 一样古老的故事 出去
It’s a tale as old as time with your racist ass. Get out!
我知道这看起来像种族歧视
I know this seems like a racism.
但并不是
-But it’s not.
我的优步司机是个 开着迷你库柏的黑人女人
My… My Uber driver is a Black woman who drives a Mini Cooper.
她的名字是 雅辛托斯·阿扬勒科科·布腾贝
Her name is Hyacinth Ajanlekoko… -Butatembe.
-所以… -好吧
-So… -Okay.
所以我猜雅辛托斯什么的很像我 因为我们黑人女性长得都很像
So I guess Hyacinth-whatever looks like me since we all look alike.
我是说 真的 太他妈的…
I mean, honestly,
你们简直是双胞胎
fucking you guys are twins.
天啊 等等 她真的很像我
Oh, my God, wait. She really does look like me.
是的 简直可以去做基因比对了
Yeah, this is like a 23 and Me situation.
我真想介绍你们认识
Like, I wanna introduce you guys.
-好吧… -你去找找是不是真的有姐妹
-Okay… -You’re better looking for sure.
先生 你能从我的车里下去吗 谢谢
Sir, can you get out of my car, please? Thank you.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, look, look. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
这太疯狂了
This was insane.
让我补偿你 我很了解世纪城
Let me make it up to you. I know my way around Century City.
-让我带你去你要去的地方 -谁说我迷路了
Let me get you where you’re going. Who said I was lost?
彻底掉头 然后急左转
Make a complete U-turn, then a sharp left turn,
然后再掉头
then another U-turn.
听着 好吧 但你能快点吗
-Look, okay, but can you hurry up?
因为我上班真的不能迟到
Because I really cannot be late to work, for real.
当然
Of course.
-在红绿灯右转就行了 -好的
-Just make a right at the light. -Okay.
这绝对不会发展成什么艳遇 好吗
This ain’t no Driving Miss Daisy shit, okay?
-好的 -别杀我
-Okay. -Don’t kill me.
我不会杀你的 请不要杀我
I’m not gonna kill you. Please don’t kill me.
-我没有 -是你疯狂打我
-I’m not. -You’re the one who beat me.
我不认识你 该死
I don’t know you. Shit.
我叫以斯拉 你叫什么名字
My name is Ezra. What is your name?
阿米拉
Amira.
(所有黑人的命也是命)
(欢迎来到黑色贝弗利山庄)
以斯拉是谁
Who’s Ezra?
喂 该死 你们怎么突然 对我的事情这么感兴趣
Hello. Dang, why y’all up in my business?
你跟我见面为什么一直在手♥机♥上聊
Why’s your phone all up in my business?
以斯拉是我刚认识的人 要和我一起吃午餐
Ezra is somebody I met that I’m going to lunch with.
以斯拉是个什么名字
What kind of name is Ezra?
他是第三代民权活动家
Is he like a third-generation civil rights activist
还是保持和平的黑人
or keeping-the-peace ass nigga?
不 他是…白人
No, he’s… he’s white.
他是白人
He’s white?
-兄弟 -闭嘴
-Nigga! -Shut up!
抱歉 只是你以前没跟白人交往过
I’m sorry. Just that’s new for you.
我知道
-I know.
听起来很有趣
-Sounds interesting.
首先 你知道 别让阿克巴知道 天啊
Well, first of all, you know, don’t let Akbar find out about that. Jesus.
好吧 告诉你一下
Well, for your information,
我自己的约会 我不管我爸是否同意 好吗 我长大了
I don’t date based off of Daddy’s approval, okay? I’m grown.
(弗雷德·汉普顿被谋杀了)
哦 嗨 爸爸
Oh, hi, Daddy!
-你好吗 -亲我一下
-What’s up? -Gimme a kiss.
你好吗 小子
What’s going on, boy?
跟以前一样
-Same thing.
对…
Yeah.
现在 是我的想象
Hey, now, is it my imagination,
还是黑人的头发越来越卷了
or are Black folks’ hair getting curlier and curlier?
看看大家的头发
Look. Look at everybody’s hair.
这里的每个人都是波浪的
Everybody in the place is all wavy.
除了这个黑兄弟
Except for this nigga.
我的头发是这里最卷的
I actually have the nappiest hair in this place.
而我很骄傲地顶着这样的头发
-And I wear it proudly.
我怎么会是房♥间里最黑的人
-How am I the darkest person in the room?
整个房♥间里没有一个柏油黑的黑兄弟
There’s not one tar-black nigga in this whole room.
我是说 以前
And I mean, back in the day,
在房♥间里看到最多的就是纯黑的黑人
that was what you saw the most when you went in a room.
到处都是黑兄弟 现在…
It was, you know, niggas everywhere. Now you got…
最终所有人都会 看起来像布鲁诺·马尔斯了
Eventually everybody gonna be looking like Bruno Mars.
比你想的要快很多
A lot sooner than you think.
什么意思
What that mean?
要跟他说说 你的约会对象吗 阿米拉
Gonna tell him about your date, Amira?
闭嘴 奥马尔
-Shut up, Omar. -Oh, okay.
-好的 -你们在说什么 克里斯
What you talking about? Chris?
哦 不 爸爸 不是克里斯
Oh, no, Daddy, not Chris.
-不 不是克里斯 -不是克里斯吗
-No, not Chris. -Not Chris.
他是个穆♥斯♥林♥ 对吧
He’s a Muslim, right?
是的 他是非裔
Um, yes. He’s African.
他肯定是非裔 而且… 他是穆♥斯♥林♥ 我觉得是
-He’s African. -He’s definitely African. And, um, he’s Muslim. I think so.
他是逊尼派 还是伊♥斯♥兰♥国度组织
Is he Sunni or Nation?
逊尼派
S-Sunni.
小心那些兄弟 对 他们像是湖人队的球迷
Watch out for those brothers. Yeah, they like Lakers fans.
虽然不懂篮球 但喜欢在斯台普斯球场
Don’t know shit about basketball, but love to be all up at Staples,
看着周围的每个人 想被看到
looking around at everybody, trying to be seen.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国度组织 不是更像湖人粉丝吗
Isn’t the Nation more like Laker fans,
因为他们是刚发起教派的人
’cause they’re the ones who just discovered the religion?
闭嘴 笨蛋
Shut up, stupid.
你喝的什么
What you drinking?
一种带蜂花粉的 热带香蕉奶昔 很好喝
A tropical banana whip with bee pollen. It’s good.
蜂花粉 你为什么需要蜂花粉
Bee pollen? Why you need bee pollen?
蜂花粉 他们没有蝴蝶粉
Bee pollen? What, they ain’t have no butterfly dust?
很好喝
You know,
我开始每天都越来越讨厌这个世界了
I’m starting to hate the world more and more each day.
你知道 这里曾经是我们的
You know, this place used to be our thing.
后来白人意识到
Then white folks figured out
不仅是魔术师约翰逊和赛比医生 意识到了如何治愈艾滋病
that not only did Magic Johnson and Dr. Sebi figure out how to cure AIDS,
我们也有美味的馅饼和奶昔
but we also have delicious patties and smoothies.
但我们不应该高兴 他们光顾我们的生意吗
Yeah, but, like, shouldn’t we be happy that they’re patronizing our business?
但代价是什么 阿米拉
But at what cost, Amira?
财务自♥由♥ 文化赋权 市场扩张
Uh, financial freedom, cultural empowerment, market expansion.
知道吗 总有一天会有人 把你的牙齿拔♥出♥来♥
You know what? Somebody gonna bust your teeth out one day.
你要跟这个人一起祈祷
You just make sure you pray with this guy.
我就是这样认识你妈妈的
That’s how I met your mother.
我们一起祈祷 知道我们是天生一对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!