就在那边 你看到她了吗
Right over there. You see her?
对 她看到了你指着她
Yeah, she just– and she saw you point at her.
-她没看到 -对 她百分之百看见了
-She didn’t see. -Yeah, she 100% percent saw.
她有脑子 有身材 什么都有
She’s got it here, here, the whole nine yards.
对 你喜欢她的身体和头脑
Yeah, you like her body and her mind.
-是的 -好
-I do. I do. -Okay.
是啊 我想我以前的牙齿矫正师
Yeah, I think, um, my old orthodontist
刚刚对我做了一些很奇怪的 跟性有关的事
just did some really weird sexual shit with me just now.
谁 哦 格林医生
Who? Oh, Dr. Green?
-是的 格林医生 -是的 他有很多麻烦
-Yeah, Dr. Green. -Oh, yeah, he’s in a lot of trouble.
他有麻烦了
-He’s in trouble?
是的 他有很多麻烦
-Yeah, he’s in a lot of trouble.
好吧 所以很严重吗
-Yeah. -Okay, so that’s like a thing?
他还没被定罪
Uh, well, he hasn’t been convicted.
真的 在我和他谈话的四秒中
Totally. In the four seconds I spoke with him,
他试着把我拉到厕所 看我的小♥弟♥弟♥
he tried to pull me in the bathroom and look at my dick,
所以我要说 我可能在这一点上支持原告
so I’m just gonna say I might support the accusers on this one.
我要说有法律制度 你必须尊重法律制度
I will say that there is a legal system, and you have to have respect for the legal system, Ezzy.
-好 -对
-Okay. -Yeah.
所以你支持他
You’re backing him on this one.
好吧 你知道…
All right, okay. Well, you know…
疑罪从无 我相信这个 我相信你也是
Innocent until proven guilty. I believe in that. I’m sure you do too.
没错 我觉得我要走了 一个赎罪日上发生太多事了
-Correct, and I think I’m gonna bounce. -Right? -This has been a lot for one Yom Kippur. -Honey. I love you.
-亲爱的 我爱我的宝贝儿子 -我爱你 你看起来很棒
-I love you. You look great. Okay. -I love my baby boy.
你妈妈说你是做金融的
So, um, your mom says you work in finance?
是的 我是个经纪人
Yes, I’m a broker.
那肯定很刺♥激♥ 一直跟那么多钱打交道
Well, that’s, like, gotta be so exciting, working with so much money all the time.
对 这不算是我的梦想工作
Yeah, it’s not really my dream job.
你的梦想是什么
Well, what is?
如果我告诉你 你会笑的
You’re gonna laugh if I tell you.
天啊 你不会是灵气导师吧
-Oh, God. You’re not, like, a Reiki instructor, are you?
不 我和我的朋友做播客
No. No, my homie and I, we have a podcast.
真的吗
Seriously?

Yeah, yeah.
好吧 那是关于什么的
Well, what’s it about?
文化
The culture.
什么文化
What culture?
你知道的 文化
You know, the culture.
音乐 时尚 运动
Music, fashion, sports.
我是说 你是西洛杉矶来的犹太人 你对文化了解多少
I mean, you’re a Jew from West LA. What do you know about the culture?
也许是熟食文化 但是…
Maybe deli culture, but…
真是个好笑话
That’s a good one.
老实说 我开始觉得
Honestly, I’m starting to think
我永远不会遇到一个懂我的女人了
I’m never gonna meet a woman who understands me.
兄弟 你不能再这么饥渴了 兄弟
Bruh, you have got to stop being so thirsty, man.
太恶心了
It’s disgusting!
我觉得除了德雷克
I don’t think I’ve heard of a man ever
我还没听说过如此想要谈恋爱的人
who wanted to be in a relationship so badly besides Drake.
我说的是《傲视》那张专辑的德雷克
And I’m talking Views Drake.
我就是那种抑郁的感觉
I feel like Views Drake.
我感觉自己孤身一人在多伦多的楼上
I feel like I’m alone on a building in Toronto
四处游荡 想知道有人陪伴的感觉什么样
dangling my legs off, wondering what it’s like to feel companionship.
我现在就是这样
That’s the space I’m in.
我需要你深入你的小犹太人的身体
Well, I need you to dig deep down in that little Jewish body of yours
挖掘出《认证的情人男孩》 那时的德雷克 好吗
and pull out CLB Drake, okay?
《认证的情人男孩》能量就在其中
Certified Lover Boy energy all through here.
我现在没有《认证的情人男孩》能量 德雷克能量
I don’t have Certified Lover Boy energy, Drake energy right now.
我就是没有
I just don’t. I’m…
我真的是《保重》那张专辑的德雷克
I’m literally… I’m literally Take Care Drake.
我独自一个人在意大利餐厅
I’m at an Italian restaurant by myself
戴着几串链子 喝着高脚杯里的犹太葡萄酒
with a bunch of chains, drinking Manischewitz out of a goblet
想着什么时候能他妈的轮到我 去感受到深切的开心和情感
and wondering when the fuck is it my turn to feel, like, deep happiness and connection.
如果我对我们的友谊诚实
And if I’m being honest about our friendship,
我觉得你现在像普沙T一样 跟我有点对立
I feel like you’re being a bit Pusha T right now towards me.
但你需要像未来小子一样支持我
And I need you to be more Future to me.
我需要一个合作伙伴 而不是冒犯
I need a collaboration instead of a diss.
好吧 也许你现在需要 一个霸道的人 兄弟
Well, maybe your ass needs a bully right now, bro.
要有人来推你
Someone to push you around.
你给我的感觉 不是《保重》那时的德雷克
You’re not even giving me Take Care Drake.
你给我的感觉 像是《地狱》那时的德雷克
You’re giving me “Houstatlantavegas” Drake.
我说的是 因为脱衣舞娘大哭 没有胡子
I’m talking crying over strippers, no beard,
上嘴唇很厚
big upper lip.
振作起来 兄弟
Get it together, dawg.
你说的对 我…
You’re right, I’m…
我需要更像 《认证的情人男孩》时的德雷克
I need to be more CLB Drake.
你会没事的
You’ll be all right.
只要找到那个人就好 明白我的意思吗
Just gotta find that person, You know what I mean?
比如说你需要一个冲浪的矮个子 但也可以激♥情♥跳舞
Like, you need a shorty who surfs, but also can Milly Rock.
我能帮你吗
-Can I help you with that?
我的天啊 不用 我没事
-Oh, my God. No, I’m good.
你为什么要这样做 我觉得你拉黑了我
Come on, why are you acting like this? I feel like you blocked me.
我没有拉黑你 我不会做那种奇怪的事
Um, I didn’t block you, okay? I don’t do weird shit like that.
-你是直接换了电♥话♥号♥码吗 -是的
-Well, did you change your phone number? -I did.
哟 你不觉得奇怪吗
Yo, you don’t think that’s weird?
克里斯 你想知道 我们为什么合不来吗
Chris, do you wanna know why we really just don’t work out together?
对 我很好奇
Yeah, I’m… I’m really, really curious.
你不知道怎么保持真实
‘Cause you don’t know how to keep it real.
你只是说出我想听的话
You just say whatever you think I wanna hear,
这感觉很假
and it feels fake.
而且我一点都不觉得你懂我
And I don’t really feel seen by you in any way.
我做的只有去懂你 姑娘
All I do is see you, girl.
我一直在研究你的社交媒体 我现在就在盯着你看
I’m always on your social media. I’m staring at you right now.
你知道吧 就像詹姆斯·鲍德温说的
You know what? It’s like James Baldwin said.
“任何社会中最危险的创造
“The most dangerous creation of any society
就是没有任何可以失去的东西的人”
is the man who has nothing to lose.”
我没什么可失去的 因为我已经失去你了
I don’t have shit to lose ’cause I already lost you.
好吧 把你的手♥机♥给我
All right, gimme your phone.
姑娘 你让我在这里紧张死了
Girl, you had me out here sweating.
太疯狂了 因为我爸 喜欢詹姆斯·鲍德温
It’s so crazy because my dad loves James Baldwin,
那是他最喜欢的名言之一
and that is, like, one of his favorite quotes.
这里有一个我爸爸给你的短♥信♥
And here’s a text message from my dad to you,
让你跟我说这些话
telling you to tell me the same shit.
你♥爸♥爸和我一起在读书俱乐部
Your father and I are in a book club together.
和平
-I don’t– -Peace.
-再见 克里斯 -这是信息交换
-Bye, Chris. -It’s an information exchange.
-离我家远一点 -我们给彼此推荐不同作者的书
-Stay away from my house. -We put each other onto different authors.
-拉拉 -别再这么叫我了
-Ra-Ra. -Stop calling me that!
太奇怪了
-Ra– -It’s so weird.
好吧 振作起来
My mom just bought some last night.
你在这里 西部最大的屌♥
Here he is. Biggest swinging dick in the West!
你在这里
There he is.
有他的… 你的鸡♥巴♥也很大 兄弟
Got his– You have a big swinging penis yourself there, my man.
大老板
The boss man.
你让这段对话变得奇怪了 以斯拉
You made that exchange weird, Ezra.
该死
Goddamn it, all right.
覆水难收 对吧
What’s done is done, right?
我不擅长打招呼 所以…
I’m… I’m not good with greetings, so…
就回个“嘿”就好了
Just throw back a “hey.”
-嘿 -自然点 然后说:“嘿”
-Hey. -Grease the wheel and say, “Hey.”
摆个手
-Swing it up.
-嘿 老板 -冠军 杀手
-“Hey, boss.” -Hey, boss. -“Champ. Killer.”
老兄 别用老兄
“Dude.” Not dude.
大屌♥老大
Big dick boss.
-你不需要… -或者你想说什么都行
Or whatever you wanna say.
“你在这里 西部最大的屌♥”
“Here he is, biggest swinging dick in the West.”
你在这里 你的鸡鸡很大
There we go. You have a big penis.
-操 老兄 抱歉 -我根本没想握手
-Fuck, dude, I’m sorry. -I’m not even looking for a shake.
你在打招呼
You’re belaboring a greeting.

Right.
如果我说“天气真棒” 你会怎么说
What if I said “great fucking weather” to you, what would you say?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!