Akbar and I had a little idea.
是的 我们觉得你们俩都会很喜欢
Yes, and we think you’re both gonna like it very much.
非常喜欢
A lot.
所以你也像我想你一样想我吗
So, did you miss me as much as I missed you?
我很想你
I missed you so much.
那天我还买♥♥了一双拖鞋 因为我想和你感觉亲近
I even got a pair of slides the other day ’cause I wanted to feel close to you.
运动品牌的 只有那种
-Eww! -They were Umbros. It was all they had.
-我知道 -不
-I know. -No.
我买♥♥那个是因为我很伤心
-I got ’em ’cause I was so sad.
-我想你了 -我也想你了
-Missed you. -I missed you too.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢
祝福所有在场见证
Blessings to all who are present
以斯拉和阿米拉喜结连理的人
to witness Ezra and Amira unite their lives in marriage.
两颗心合二为一
Two hearts as one.
以斯拉和阿米拉 你们选择了彼此来组建家庭
Ezra and Amira, you choose each other to build a home,
不是砖瓦的 而是你们心连心的 一个家和天堂
not of brick and mortar, but a home and haven in your hearts together.
愿你们每天都在这美丽的爱情旅程中
May it be fulfilled each day as you are on this beautiful journey
过得充实
of love.
舌头伸得有点过
Just a little heavy on the tongue.
大多数白人都这样
Most white people do.
你能相信这真的发生了吗
Can you believe this is happening?
是啊
Yep!
哇 他们看起来真幸福 对吧
Wow. They look so happy, huh?
没错
-Yeah, they do.
科恩夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Cohen.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥-科恩夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Mohammad-Cohen.

Yep.
是不是很可以
Ain’t that a bitch!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!