人们无法接受他们不理解的东西
people can’t accept what they don’t understand.
是否正确是一回事 但其实是真的
Whether it’s right is one thing, but factually, it’s true.
我们真的生活在两个世界
We really do live in two worlds.
这是无法逃避的
There’s no escaping it.
我是听嘻哈音乐长大的 这让我成为了现在的样子
I was raised by hip-hop shit. It’s made me who I am,
但即便如此
but even with that,
我还是没有准备好 面对我没生活过的另一个世界的现实
I still wasn’t prepared for the realities of a world I’m just not from.
我会永远都是外人
I’ll always be an outsider.
这就是为什么虽然这听起来很混♥蛋♥
Which is why, as fucked up as this sounds,
我觉得如果你喜欢什么
I feel like if you love something,
你很想跟大家分享
as much as you wanna share it with everybody,
我觉得你最好自己留在心里
I think it’s best you keep it for yourself.
我就说吧 这位白人版巴里·怀特 他在说一些有力的话
See, I told you. The white Barry White, he be spitting some shit!
他和乔·罗根
Him and Joe Rogan.
我没有因为乔·罗根 每句都说的“黑鬼”生气
I ain’t mad at Joe Rogan for saying “nigga” every other word,
只要他不当我的面说
long as he don’t say that shit in my face.
天啊 你有点侮辱他了
Man, you kind of dragged bruh a little bit.
你在说以斯拉 我没有侮辱他
What are you talking about? Ezra? I ain’t drag him.
你侮辱他已经很明显了
You drug him like a fat bitch’s left foot.
不 你不能指责我
No, no, no, no, no, you can miss me with all that shit.
我做了任何父亲都会做的事
I did exactly what any father would do.
你像一个白人男孩一样耍他
You played him like a white boy,
因为你知道他会忍♥让 说实话
’cause you knew you could get away with it. Tell the truth!
你会用不同的方式解决
Oh, you would’ve handled it differently?
我会让他给我买♥♥一辆车
I would’ve got a car out of his ass.
我可能会开始给我一个信♥用♥卡♥额度
I’d have probably started me a line of credit,
可能让他给我买♥♥洗衣机和烘干机 可能还有一瓶古龙水
probably got me a washer and dryer, probably a bottle of cologne.
试着把我的后院修好
Try to get my back patio done.
这才是他可能想做的事
This is the stuff that he probably wanna do.
你在自己的现实中 嗯 那种事不会发生的
You in your own reality, huh? That shit ain’t gonna happen.
我想做什么不重要
It don’t matter what I would’ve did.
时代变了 这个世界不一样了 伍迪
Times have changed. The world is different, Woody.
阿克巴 贱♥人♥ 我叫阿克巴
Akbar, bitch. My name is Akbar.
-音节的数量是一样的… -看吧
-It’s the same amount of syllables– -See? See?
你没看到我看到的
You didn’t see what I saw.
他和他的朋友 堕落的人 在拉斯维加斯吸很多可♥卡♥因♥
Him and his friends, the degenerates, was doing so much cocaine in Vegas,
他们好像在重拍《疤面煞星》
it looked like they was doing a reboot of Scarface.
所以就是因为这个 可♥卡♥因♥
So that’s what it’s about? Cocaine?
对 这是其中一个主要原因 是的 可♥卡♥因♥
Yes, that’s one of the main reasons. Yes, cocaine.
他吸的不只是可♥卡♥因♥ 很多可♥卡♥因♥
He was doing not just cocaine. Lots of cocaine.
到处都是大量的可♥卡♥因♥
It was copious amounts of cocaine, everywhere.
他吸了太多可♥卡♥因♥ 他拉到自己身上了
He did so much cocaine, he shit on hisself!
-你看到他拉在自己身上了 -不 我没看到
-You seen him shit on hisself? -No, I ain’t see him shit on hisself.
但我听说他有一次在那里 拉到自己身上了
But I heard about the other time when he was there and he shit on hisself,
大家都还在谈论 人尽皆知
and everybody still talks about it. -So the whole town knows.
我们要怎么跟这个兄弟一起出去
How we gonna be falling in the spot with this nigga?
哇
Wow.
听着 我没说这是对的 但你以前也做过混事
Look, I’m not saying it’s right, but you did your shit back in the day.
你记得他们出了 《冷血》里克·詹姆斯专辑吗
You remember they came out with the Cold Blooded Rick James album?
不 我不记得《冷血》 里克·詹姆斯专辑
No, I don’t remember the Cold Blooded Rick James album.
好吧 但可♥卡♥因♥记得
Okay, but coke do.
天啊 我们喜欢那张专辑
Man, we loved that album.
那是我唯一一次觉得和你有联♥系♥
That was the only time I felt related to you.
我觉得你对他太苛刻了
And I think you shorted him a little bit.
你对他太苛刻了
Yeah, you… you shorted him.
你对阿米拉也太苛刻了
And… And you shorted Amira.
对两个人都是
Shorted both of ’em.
(雪莉·科恩)
拜托你别再大笑了 你吓坏了当地人
Can you please stop smiling so big? -You’re freaking out the locals. -What?
我很高兴我儿子要给我买♥♥网球鞋
Well, I’m excited that my son is gonna buy me some tennis shoes.
我不明白你为什么突然需要一双邓克
I just don’t understand why all of a sudden you need a pair of Dunks so badly.
因为黛安·卡普兰的儿子 给她买♥♥了一双网球鞋
Because Diane Kaplan’s son bought her a pair of tennis shoes
那个婊♥子♥就不停地说
and the bitch won’t stop talking about it.
靠
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What?
没关系 我们可以进去买♥♥鞋子 没事
Oh, well, that’s cool. We can just go in and get the shoes, doesn’t matter.
我觉得你得让黛安这次赢你了 妈妈 我真的不想…
-I don’t really wanna– -It’s… I think you gotta let Diane one up you on this one, Mom.
以斯拉
Ezra?
阿米拉 你好吗 姑娘
Oh, uh, Amira, what’s up, girl?
“你好吗 姑娘”
Mm. “What’s up, girl”?
你为什么听起来 像是里·库尔·J 怎么了
Why are you sounding like LL Cool J? What’s up?
抱歉 我没想到会在这里遇到你
Sorry, I just wasn’t expecting to run into you here.
没错 我也是
I mean, yeah, same.
爸爸 怎么回事
Daddy, what’s going on?
哦 靠
Oh, fuck me.
来得正好
Good timing.
对 好吧 我带你来不是给我买♥♥鞋子的
Yeah. Okay, I didn’t bring you here to buy me shoes.
是的 开始想明白了
-Yeah, starting to put that together. -Yeah.
宝贝姑娘 我不知道 我跟你说的什么让你过来了
Yeah, and, baby girl, I don’t know what I told you to get you down here,
但无论是什么 那都是个谎言
but whatever it was, it was a lie.
事实是 我和雪莉一直在谈
The truth is Shelley and I have been talking.
对 我们搞砸了你们
Yep. Uh, we screwed up, you guys.
-非常糟糕 -对
-Badly. -Yeah.
我们觉得我们欠你们一些道歉
And we feel like we owe y’all some apologies.
-我可以先来吗 -好的 拜托
-Can I go first? -Yeah, please, go, go.
以斯拉
Ezra.
兄弟
Brother.
哥们 听着
Man, listen.
从我们第一次见面开始 我就让你过得很艰难
I been riding your back from the moment we first met,
我很抱歉
and I’m sorry.
因为你不应该被这样对待
‘Cause you didn’t deserve that.
只是我无法忍♥受你不是
It’s just I couldn’t handle the fact that you weren’t
我们以为的阿米拉会带回家的 人的样子 你知道的…
what we ever thought Amira would bring home and, uh, you know…
我从来没想过 我能看到我在你身上的倒影
And I never ever thought that I could see my reflection in you, so…
但我看到了
But I do.
你是个好男人
And you’re a good man.
还是一个骗子
And a hustler.
最重要的是
And most importantly,
我们都很爱阿米拉 我们为了让她幸福可以付出一切
we both love Amira very much, and we’ll do anything to make her happy.
好 轮到我了
Okay, it’s my turn.
阿米拉 我为我所做的一切道歉
Um, Amira. I am so sorry for everything that I did
说了那些冒犯你的话
and said that was offensive to you.
其实我只是不知所措
The truth is I… I was just lost.
你知道 我儿子带了这个 美丽优秀的女人回家
You know, my son came home with this beautiful, amazing woman,
而我对她的世界一无所知
and I didn’t know anything about her world.
我是说 我以为我了解
I mean, I thought I did.
我很高兴能在我们家拥有 一个崭新而不同的文化
And I was just so excited to have a new and different culture in our family,
我只是希望你能接受我的道歉
and I just hope that you accept my apology,
因为我代表所有白人道歉
because I do apologize on behalf of all white people.
除了种族歧视的白人之外 真正的种族歧视
Except for the racist ones, the actual racist ones.
并代表所有犹太人
-And on behalf of all Jewish people.
除了米兹阿姨 因为…
Except for Aunt Mitzi because…
-她是种族主义者 -真是种族主义者
-Yeah, she’s racist. -She’s actually racist.
她是个很可怕的人
She’s a horrible human being.
但主要是代表我
But really mostly on behalf of me,
加州布伦特伍德的雪莉·科恩
Shelley Cohen of Brentwood, California.
我很抱歉 阿米拉
I am so sorry, Amira,
因为我爱你 你不是个玩具
because I love you and you are not a toy.
我把你当成真正强大的
I see you as the real, powerful,
个人
individual person that you are.
非常谢谢你 雪莉女士 这对我来说意义重大
Thank you so much, Miss Shelley, that means a lot to me.
我完全接受
And I fully receive that.
感觉真的很真诚 诚恳
It felt very genuine and sincere,
所以非常感谢你
so thank you so much.
还有以斯拉…
And, Ezzy.
我也对一直碍事很抱歉
I’m also sorry for always getting in the way.
不 你没有
No, you’re not.
我没有 亲爱的 但我爱你
I’m not, honey, but I love you.
-对 我也爱你 -我爱你 宝贝 非常爱
-Yeah. I love you too. -I love you, baby, very much.
好吧 所以…
Okay, so…
阿克巴和我有个小想法