哀悼
Oh, condolences.
对 我超级喜欢他
Yeah, he was my heart.
不知道你为什么没纹在另一只胸上
Um, I wonder why you didn’t put it …on your other breast. Wha–
妈妈 上帝啊
-Mom, for the love of God.
请你节哀 我也替我妈道歉
-I’m so sorry. -Yes. For your loss and for my mom.
什么
-What?
嘿 让我问问清楚
Hey, let me get this straight.
你认识的每个人都吸可♥卡♥因♥ 但你不吸
Every single person that you know does coke, but you don’t?
是啊 太疯狂 让人苦恼
Yeah, it’s crazy and upsetting.
老实说 可♥卡♥因♥ 让我和朋友们产生了隔阂
It’s… It’s driving us apart, honestly.
我很想念他们之前的样子 知道吗
I miss them the way they were, you know.
哟 以斯拉
Yo! Ezra!
以斯拉 伙计 我们快吸完了
Ezra, buddy, buddy. We’re almost out.
所以我们需要你那个人的电♥话♥号♥码 我们要给卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的打电♥话♥
So we need your guy’s number. So we need to call the coke guy.
你那个人 卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的 我们能打给他吗 谢谢
Your guy, your coke guy. Can we call him? Thank you.
什么人 我没有什么贩子
What guy? I don’t have a guy!
什么 你肯定有
Ez, what? You definitely have a guy.
-你有贩子 -上次来维加斯的那个卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的
-You got a guy. -The coke guy from Vegas from last time.
打给他就行了 别装清高了
Just call him. Quit holding out.
我觉得你吸太多可♥卡♥因♥了 不知道自己在说什么
I think you’re so high on cocaine, you don’t know what you’re saying.
我没有卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的
I don’t have a coke guy.
你有一个 我们从他那里买♥♥了可♥卡♥因♥
-No. You have a guy. We bought cocaine from him.
他是卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的毒贩
-He is a cocaine dealer. -Yeah.
我们也买♥♥了可♥卡♥因♥
And we bought coke,
你吸得太嗨了 最后在脱衣舞会上晕倒了
and you got so high that you ended up passing out on the Strip.
你脸上都是可♥卡♥因♥
You had cocaine all over your face.
等等 我觉得我记得你
Wait, I think I remember you.
你上次拉裤子了
You… You shit your pants last time.
对 是的
-Yes, you did!
你拉裤子了 因为吸了可♥卡♥因♥
You shit your pants! -From cocaine use!
就是你
You did that. -Shut the fuck up.
闻闻 闻一下 妈的 猜猜我找到了谁
Sniff, sniff, motherfuckers, guess who I found.
-卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的 -太好了 我们走
-Coke guy! -Exactly! Ho-ho!
以斯拉 这就是我说的那个人
Ezra! Ezra, that’s the guy I was talking about.
卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的
The coke guy!
看看他的指关节
Look. Look, look at his knuckles.
上面写着“卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的” 就在他的关节上
Yeah, it says “Coke Guy” right there on his knuckles.
以斯拉 谢谢你在我生日上 安排的美食
Ezra! Thank you for the Edible Arrangement on my birthday.
真是受人尊敬 给你的 兄弟
Such a mensch. For you, Papi.
该死 你吸了不少可♥卡♥因♥ 以斯拉
God damn. That’s a lot of cocaine you got there, Ezra.

Yeah.
嘿 上次你来这里的时候 拉你自己身上了
Hey, you shit on yourself last time you was here?
你拉裤子了吗
You shat your slacks?
是的 但不是因为可♥卡♥因♥ 是因为…
It was from… It was from Chipotle.
是吃墨西哥快餐吃的
Yes, but not from cocaine.
我准备好了 我准备好了
-I’m ready. I am ready!
七个字母 复数
-Seven letters. Plural. -Yeah, right.
一群动作很漂亮的人
A group of people who move beautifully.
好 你说的是复数 所以有个“们”
Okay, you said plural, so there’s an “s.”
-“们” -很好
-“S.” -Good.
-脱衣舞娘们 -太多字母了
-Oh, strippers! Strippers! -Too many letters.
等等 不 我知道了
Oh, wait. Oh, no, no, no, I’ve got it.
是“纳”开头吗
Is it an “n” word?
不是
No.
不 我想说纳瓦霍人
No, no. I meant N-Navajos.
不 那是我想说的 是纳瓦霍人
Was Navajos, because, um… -Oh, jeez. -No, that’s where I was going.
因为 你们知道 当他们动纳瓦霍的时候…
-You know, when they move, the Navajo–
妈妈 拜托
-Mom. Mom, please.
什么
What?
是舞者们
-Oh. Dancers!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
什么鬼
What the hell!
-你怎么了 -天啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
我的天啊
-Oh, my God!
你有什么毛病吗
No, no!
没关系 你的辫子很好看
It’s okay. Your braids look good.
挂在我的…
It’s hooked onto my…
没关系 来人给她弄个…
-It’s okay. Somebody get her a wig.
-你知道这是假发吗 -不 我不知道
-Did you know this was a wig? -No, I… I didn’t know that.
我是说 这是一种很棒的手艺 你不觉得吗
I mean, this… this is kind of amazing craftsmanship, don’t you think? Because–
把女孩的假发还给我 把假发给我
-Gimme the girl’s wig back. Gimme the wig. -What–
-现在一切都缠上了 -你没事的
-Now it’s all tangled up. -You’re okay.
-我们走 -好
-Let’s go! -Okay.
什么情…
What ha–
-你的旅途和我一样差吗 -我想你可以这么说
-Was your trip as bad as mine? -I guess you could say that.
是的 我的旅途很艰难
Yeah, mine was rough.
你♥爸♥有说什么吗
Did your dad say anything?
没有 为什么 他应该说什么吗
No. Why? Should he?
不 只是一切都正常
No, just that, uh, everything went okay,
完全正常 所以 对
and it was totally normal, so, yeah.
-好的 -你的为什么艰难 因为我妈妈
-Okay. -Why was yours rough? ‘Cause my mom?
我不想谈这件事
I don’t wanna talk about it.
她这次做了什么
What’d she do this time?
以斯拉 我真的不想谈这件事
Ezra, I don’t– I really don’t wanna talk about it.
告诉我她做了什么
Just tell me what she did.
好了 她有说了那种考虑不周全的话
Okay, she pulled the same tone-deaf shit she does all the time.
但你们都那样 所以
But that’s what y’all do, so…
这是什么鬼话
What type of shit is that to say?
对不起 我脑子里有很多事
I’m sorry. I just got a lot on my mind.
对不起
I’m sorry.

Okay.
哇 你在做什么
Whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
-把这东西扔掉 -为什么
-Throwing this shit away. -Why?
因为我没得到这份工作 以斯拉 这就是原因
Because I didn’t get the job, Ezra. That’s why.
什么
What?
制♥作♥人打电♥话♥给我了 说他选别人了
The producer called me and told me that he went with someone else.
一个有更多古玩经验的人 我不知道
Someone who has more period piece experience. I don’t know.
宝贝 对不起
Baby, I’m sorry.
如果有什么安慰的话 我可以在经济上支持你
If it’s any consolation, I can hold you down for a while.
不 以斯拉 我不想靠男人养活
No, Ezra, I don’t wanna be some kept woman.
我只是在想办法帮你 好吗
I’m just trying to think of ways to help you, all right?
就像是…
Like…
让我给我们家族的朋友 里克·格林沃德打个电♥话♥
-Let me– Let me call my family friend Rick Greenwald.
他有关系 他会帮你找工作的
He’s got connections, and he’ll look out for you on your next job.
真♥他♥妈♥的奢侈
Oh, the fucking luxury.
你没听我说话吗 你没听到吗
Are you not listening to what I’m saying? Are you not hearing me?
我拥有的一切 我都靠的自己
Everything I have, I’ve gotten on my own.
我真的很努力争取到的
I’ve worked really hard for it
克服了这么多种族歧视
and worked through all this racist bullshit,
一切都是为了你插手进来 然后给你 家族朋友打电♥话♥ 给我一份工作
all for you to be able to come in and call your family friend to give me a job
我大概五年前就该这样了
I probably should have got five years ago?
你觉得那会让我感觉怎么样
How do you think that makes me feel?
我不是想让你难过 我只是想帮忙
Well, I’m not trying to make you feel bad. I’m just trying to, like, help.
接受爱你的人的帮助 也没什么关系
And it’s okay to accept help from someone who loves you.
你这么说很容易 因为你的生活就是这样
That’s really easy for you to say because that’s how life has worked for you.
对我来说不是这样的
That’s not how it works for me.
随便吧 我们得准备这场彩排晚宴
Whatever. We have to get ready for this rehearsal dinner.
我要去洗手间 一个人
I’m going to the bathroom. Alone.
拜托
Please.
对 我不想和你一起去洗手间
Yeah, I don’t wanna go to the bathroom with you.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
但我的充电器在里面
My charger’s in there though.
在你进去之前 先让我拿充电器吧
Let me just grab my charger before you’re in there for a while.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
伍迪
-Woody! -Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
我叫阿克巴·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 兄弟
My name is Akbar Mohammad, bro.
天啊 妈妈叫你伍迪 我叫你伍迪
Oh, man. Mama named you Woody. I’m calling you Woody.
没错 妈妈没有生出假的范思哲穿搭
Yeah, Mama didn’t give birth to no fake-Versace-wearing,
工资保障计划贷款诈骗的职业罪犯 但我们就在这
PPP-loan-scamming career criminal, but here we are.
这是范思哲
This is Versace.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!