看吧 这种精神 在让我在这个方向前进…
See, the spirit is moving me to move in this direction, which is, uh,
我在考虑更像《电子世界争霸战》 的感觉 你们知道吗
I was thinking more of, like, a Tron type of feel.
还记得80年代那个电影吗
You know? Remember the ’80s Tron?
-不记得 -记得
-No. -Yeah.
所以我们举办《电子世界争霸战》 形式的婚礼 但是是街区争霸
So we have a Tron type of wedding, but a hood Tron, you know.
好吧 尽量少花点钱
Keep it…. Keep it less expensive
用LED灯西装而不是普通西装
by having, uh, LED light suits instead of the regular suits.
带到街区里 在《电子世界争霸》 世界里 用真实的人做真实的事
Have it in the hood, having real people doing real things in the Tron world.
我不觉得…
-I… I don’t think–
-我喜欢 -我不
-I like that. -I don’t.
好 兄弟 那就定了
-Yeah, yeah, yeah, brother, there we are.
我问一下
A little clarity.
你的意思是说所有人在婚礼上 穿相同的西装吗
Do you mean that everybody wears the same suit to the wedding?
你选自己的颜色 但你要适合这个主题
Nah, you pick your color, but you gotta get in where you fit in.
先到先得
First come, first serve.
我要红色的
I want a red– I want a red one.
你想要红色的 知道了 红色的没了
You want the red one? We got that. So the red is gone.
我们从哪里弄西装
Where do we get the suits?
我会带西装 对
Oh, I’ll bring the suits, yeah.
我有40套《电子世界争霸战》西装 能亮灯的
I’ll bring the suits. I got 40 hood Tron suits, and, uh, they light up.
灯都好使 会很棒的
-All of ’em work. It’s gonna be great.
-你有40套 -40套
-And you have 40 of them? -Forty of ’em.
婚礼之外的任何人 超过40人
Anybody outside of y’all wedding, more than 40 people,
那就都是你们的责任了
then that’s on y’all.
我不会带他们来 因为他们不能穿西装
I wouldn’t bring them ’cause they couldn’t fit in the suit.
不♥穿♥西装他们看起来会很奇怪
They gonna look weird without being in a suit.
-听起来不一样 -你感觉到了
-It’ll be cool, brother. There you go. -That sounds different.
-没人搞过《电子世界争霸战》婚礼 -是啊
-Ain’t nobody did the Tron wedding. -Ain’t nobody did that.
哟 我们的父母要搞死我们
Yo, our parents are killing us.
我知道
I know.
好消息是我们快完成了
The good news is we are almost done with it.
他们很忙 他们基本 脱离了我们的生活
And they’ve been so busy, they’re basically out of our lives.
对 我好几天都没有妈妈的消息了
You’re right. I haven’t heard from my mom in days.
太棒了
It’s been amazing.
是的 我也没听到我爸爸的消息
Yeah, I haven’t heard from my dad either, which is rare,
这很罕见 因为他都没发 他的“形式追随功能”信息
because he hasn’t even sent one of his “form follows function” texts.
你觉得他出了什么事吗
Do you think something terrible happened to him?
天啊 不会 你为什么这么说
Oh, my God, no. Why would you say that?
不是 我… 那样太可怕了
No, I– that would be horrible.
那是最糟糕的了 我只想确定他没事
That would be the worst. I’m just making sure he’s okay.
总之 宝贝 我该走了
Anyway, babe, I gotta go.
-我不想迟到 -你看起来很美
-I don’t wanna be late. Kiss. -You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会成功的 记住 你有胆识
You’re gonna kill it. Remember, you got the juice.
你还没看过那部电影 对吧
You really haven’t seen that movie, have you?
如果你再他妈的说一次 我没看过《胆识》
If you fucking say I haven’t seen Juice one more time,
那我就不跟你说话了
I will leave your ass.
所以我穿了维多利亚式的裙子 我穿了蓝色和绿色的
That’s why with the Victorian dress, I went with the blues and the greens.
这次的颜色非常丰富
A very rich color for this time.
顺便说一句 我在市里的人脉很好
And just so you guys know, I have really great relationships downtown,
我能用一小部分费用 拿到高质量的面料
and I can get high-quality fabrics for, like, a fraction of the cost.
-太好了 -对
-This is great. -Yeah.
我想给你们留一些我的草图
I would love to leave you guys with some of my sketches.
那就太好了
That would be amazing.
嘿 你提醒我一下 你什么时候从哈佛毕业的吗
Man. And can you remind me when you graduated Harvard?
也许我们认识的人是一样的
It’s just maybe we know the same people.
我没有读哈佛 我读的是霍华德
I… I didn’t go to, um, Harvard. I went to Howard.
霍华德 发音有点像
Howard. Sounds kind of similar.
那就是黑人的哈佛
It’s like a Black Harvard.
有意思
Interesting.
我们走
Let’s go!
我告诉你 这个单身派对 正是你需要的
No, I’m telling you, this bachelor party’s exactly what you need
让你在结婚前摆正态度 兄弟
to get your mind right before the wedding, homie.
我压力很大 兄弟 我很期待
I’m so fucking stressed, bro. I can’t wait.
维加斯和混♥蛋♥小队 兄弟 我们会玩得很开心
Vegas with the motherfucking squad, nigga. We gonna have so much fun.
兄弟 我要去嗑药 然后舔脱衣舞演员的脚趾头
Bro, I’m gonna do molly and lick a stripper’s toes, man.
肯定会做点疯狂的事
Shit’s gonna be lit.
嘿 你们怎么样
Hey. What’s going on, y’all?
嘿 你们好吗
-Hey, what’s up?
怎么样
What’s up?
对 伙计 希望我在这里没什么问题
Yeah, man. Hope it’s not a problem me being here.
我想我可以跟着来 我也带了奥马尔
You know, I figure I’d tag along. I brought Omar too.
你好 兄弟
What’s up, nigga?
嘿 奥马尔
Hey, Omar.
对 我发现阿米拉
Yeah, when I found out that Amira
要带你妈妈和妹妹和那些女孩 去棕榈泉的时候
was gonna take your mother and sister to Palm Springs with the girls,
我觉得我和伙伴们出去玩 对我来说很酷
I figured it’d be cool for me to come hang out with the fellas.
-没错 真是个正常的好主意 -对
-Yeah, that’s such a good and normal idea. -Yeah.
我们在拉斯维加斯的时候
Listen, when we’re in Vegas,
我不希望你以为我是你未来的岳父
I don’t want you thinking I’m your future father-in-law.
我不是那种人
I’m not that guy.
我只是另一个伙伴 想出去玩得很开心
I’m just another one of the fellas, hanging out having a good time.
嘿 你这位兄弟叫什么名字来着
Hey, what’s your boy’s name again?
我叫莫 我有奶♥子♥
Uh, my name’s Mo, and I have titties.
对不起 兄弟 姐妹… 莫
-Oh, I’m sorry, bro– um, sister– Mo. -Mm-hmm.
-对 -对
-Yeah. -Yeah.
-你好像坐了我的座位 -我很抱歉
-Can I get my seat? -I’m sorry about that, yeah.
我们会玩得很开心的
We gonna have fun.
没错
Totally.
-这到底是怎么回事 -兄弟 我不知道
-What the fuck is going on? -Bro, I don’t know.
但他的随意性很可怕 好吗
But his casual nature is terrifying, all right?
他就是那种会杀了你 还能沉睡9.5个小时的黑兄弟
He’s the type of nigga that’ll kill you and get a solid nine and a half hours of sleep.
我做过
I’ve done that.
我做过
I’ve done that.
嘿 你知道莫有奶♥子♥吗
Hey, did you know that Mo had titties?
知道 就在她胸前
Yeah, they’re on her chest.
哥们 你到底想干嘛
Dude, uh, so what’s your plan?
我们抓到这孩子在做奇怪的蠢事 然后你给你女儿告发了他
We catch this kid with the beard doing weird stupid shit, and you just snitch on him to your daughter?
不 我们要去那里
No, we gonna just go down there
确保他玩得不好
and make sure he don’t have no fun.
你这样很卑劣
That is very low class of you.
但我不能说谎 这是个好计划
-But I cannot lie. That is a good plan.
维加斯有一个诀窍 来让人展现出真正的一面
Vegas has a knack for bringing out who people really are.
没错
-That’s right.
你可以通过一个人的朋友 了解到他很多
-Can tell a lot about a man by his crew.
没错
That’s right.

Shot!
吞下药丸
-Swallow the pill.
好吧 这是给我兄弟的
-All right, this is for my boy. -Yeah.
从E到Z到他妈的E 知道我在说什么吗
The E to the Z to the motherfucking E. You know what I’m saying?
他不再单身了 孩子们
He’s trading in his pimp card, boys.
-对 这是给我的 -是的
-Yeah, this one’s for me. -Hell yeah!
-嗨 -你真是光鲜亮丽
-Hi! -You glowing and shit.
女士们 大厅里是谁在制♥造♥噪音
Ladies, who’s making all the noise in the lobby?
嗨 美女
-Hey! -Hi, gorgey!
你好啊 美胸
-Well, hello, titties! Mwah!
姑娘们 大家好
-Hello, girls!
这个白人女性是谁
Who is this white woman?
各位 这位是雪莉女士 以斯拉的母亲
You guys, so this is Miss Shelley, Ezra’s mother.
天啊 你们真是太美了
Gosh, you are all so gorgeous.
我一直情不自禁盯着你们看
-I can’t stop staring at you. -Thank you.
真的 你们戴的这些这些耳环
Honestly, it’s like, these earrings
橙色的上衣
and the orange business up top.
太棒了 我忘不了
-It’s just so dope. -I can’t get over it. And the hair.
太棒了
-It’s dope.
我是说 我真是爱上你们所有人了
I mean, I am straight up simping for all of you.

-Yeah.
这真是一个漂亮的纹身
And that is a beautiful tattoo.
-谢谢 -当然了 这是什么意思
-Oh, thank you. -Of course. What does that say?
它是“安息大雷夫”
It says, “Rest in peace, Big Rev.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!