他们这里有小卖♥♥部
They have a commissary here?
我一直想带我的儿媳妇 来一次这种约会
I always wanted to take my daughter-in-law on a date like this.
-好 我很兴奋 -对
-Okay, I’m excited. -Yeah. Yeah.

-Hi.
啊 真有态度
Wow. That’s attitude.
总之这里有蜂蜡包
Anyway, they offer this beeswax wrap here.
其实是蜂巢的
It’s actually from beehives.
-真的吗 -对
-Really? -Yeah.
他们这里有蜂巢 而且…
They have hives here and–
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
你真可爱呢
Don’t you look cute.
对 没问题 你能接受男性治疗师吗
Yeah, that’s no problem. Are you okay with a male therapist?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
抱歉什么
Sorry for what?
你难道不知道刚才发生了什么吗
Did… Did you not just see what happened?
不 刚才怎么了
No, what just happened?
好 我告诉你 我经常来这里
Okay. Just so you know, I come here all the time.
好的
-Right? -Okay, yeah.
然后我和你一起来这里
-And so then I come in here with you.
他们就让白人女性在我们前面进去
And they let some white woman just go in front of us.
我都没有…
-Oh, oh, I didn’t…
也许她的预约就在我们前面
I mean, maybe her appointment was just ahead of ours.
我真不敢相信你要被迫经历什么
I can’t believe what you have to go through.
-什么 你是什么… -等一下
-What? What are you–? -Hang on just a second.
-我觉得你不应该… -我来解决
-No, I really don’t think you should– -I got it.
好吧 你真要去
Okay, you are.

Hi.
嗨 好的 所以…
Okay, so, um…
作为美国的一个非裔美国女性
as a future mother-in-law of an African-
未来的婆婆
American woman in America,
我感到震惊和恶心
I am appalled, and I am disgusted
刚刚亲眼看到了种族主义
to have witnessed the racism that I just witnessed.
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what are you talking about?
你很清楚我在说什么
Oh, you know exactly what I’m talking about.

Hey.
雪莉女士 我们去透透气怎么样
Miss Shelley. How about we get us some air?
好 我们去透透气
-Uh, yeah. We’re gonna get some air. -Get some air.
预定名字是科恩
-Oh. -Um, it’s under Cohen with– with a C.
-好 -好
-Yep.
我们出去透透气吧
-Get some air.
看起来是个像样的球赛
-This looks like a decent run.
是啊
-Yeah, man.
-你好吗 阿克巴 -你好吗
-What’s up, Ak? -What’s up?
嘿 这跟休斯公园像吗
Hey, is this anything like Hughes Park?

Huh?
兰斯顿·休斯公园 你说你一直都在那里玩
Langston Hughes Park. You mentioned that you play there all the time.
虽然谷歌♥搜索范围很广
Although a pretty extensive Google search
我问的每个人都没听说过
and literally every single person I asked about it never heard of it.
不 当然 谷歌♥一直在…
No, for sure, for sure. Google’s been like…
绝对很奇怪 这对我来说 是个问题 所以…
-And that’s been, like, issues for me, so… Definitely being weird.
我会去苹果天才吧问问 但是…
I would take it to the Genius Bar on that one, but, uh…
这里像是临时的兰斯顿·休斯
Also, it’s like a pop-up Langston Hughes,
但这里肯定有 兰斯顿·休斯公园的感觉
but this definitely has, like, a Langston Hughes Park…
肯定有那种魅力
Sort of charisma to it, for sure.
没错 不如你不去加入玩玩
Yeah, man, why don’t you go out there and get a run in?
-现在 -对 去玩吧
-Now? -Yeah, man, go play.
我觉得有很多人在等
I think there’s, like, a lot of people waiting and stuff.
嘿 我的人能玩吗
Hey, can my man play?
可以 过来吧 我们打球
Yeah, come on in. Let’s ball.
下一个是你
You got next.
-快点 -好 行
-Hurry up. -All right, yeah.
好吧 过去 把你的兰斯顿·休斯能量打开
All right, now, go out there and get your Langston Hughes on.
我会的
I’m gonna.
你知道 “我的生活不是水晶楼梯”
Yeah. Hey. “Life for me ain’t been no crystal stair.”
这话不错
-That’s good.
那是兰斯顿·休斯说的
-Uh, that’s Langston Hughes.
我知道 兄弟
I know, dude.
我一直说这种话 那是我的邮件签名
I say that shit all the time. That’s my email signature.
你到底在做什么
-What the hell you doing, bro?
你要拍这个
-Oh, you’re filming this?
-对 算是 -你不用这样
-Yeah, kind of. -You don’t have to.
-我知道 我是为了我自己 -好
-I know it. I’m doing it for me. -Okay.
来吧 兰斯顿
-Come on now, Langston.
摇摆进攻
Swing that.
来吧 兰斯顿
-Come on, dude! -Come on now, Langston.
(直播1827)
你没拍吗
You weren’t filming that?
没有 我拍下一个
Nah, I’mma get the next one though.
绕过他 没错
Now go around him. That’s right.
现在来吧 该死 你们就让他这么做
Come on now. Hey, y’all gonna just let him do that?
(直播4190)
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥先生 这太棒了 我们得再来一次
Mr. Mohammad, this was awesome. We gotta do it again.
是的 我有球
Yeah, I had a ball.
让我跟他们群聊 他们太热情了
Throw me on a text with these guys. They’re too much.
-你在说什么 -兄弟
-What are you saying? -Dude.
黑人和白人永远都不合 没有疑问
Black people and white people will never be cool. Period.
-你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 -真♥相♥ 兄弟
-What the fuck are you talking about? -The truth, dawg.
你是我最好的朋友 我的生意伙伴
You’re my best friend and my business partner.
没错 这就是它的强大之处 哥们
Yeah, that’s how powerful this shit is, bro.
就像是你对女人出轨的时候一样 对吧
It’s kind of like when you cheat on a woman, right?
当你背叛女人的时候 你想要忘掉 但做不到
When you cheat on a woman, it’s like you try to move forward but never can.
为什么 因为她一直问问题
Why? ‘Cause she just keeps asking questions.
需要知道所有细节 她会一直揪着不放
She needs to know every detail. She won’t let it go, you know.
就像是“你绑着她做了 ”
It’s like, “Did you strap her?”
“她吸了吗 你们是不是做过肛♥交♥ ”
“Did she suck it? Did you guys do anal?”
这不是我期待的对话走向
This is not where I was expecting this to go.
这是需要的走向 兄弟 因为这是事实
Oh, I mean, it’s where it needs to go, man, ’cause it’s the truth.
对这个国家的黑人来说 白人是骗子
For Black people in this country, white dudes are the cheater.
而我们是无法忘掉过去的小妞
And we’re the chick who can’t move on.
不管我们有多想
No matter how bad we want to,
我们都忘不了你们都做了什么 还有你们依然在做什么
we can’t forget what y’all did and what y’all are still doing.
对那些不知道我是谁的人 我是德米特里厄斯 阿美拉的堂兄
For those who don’t know who I am, I am Demetrius, uh, Amira’s cousin.
非常爱她
Love her to death.
我是个婚礼策划师
And, uh, I’m a wedding planner.
好吧 首先 我叫“阿米拉”
Okay, first off, my name is “Amira,”
你在机场的希尔顿逸林办白日派对
and you do day parties at the airport DoubleTree.
生意本来就会在扩张 对吧
Uh, business is expanding as it should, right?
我是说 如果你不进步 那你做什么
I mean, if you ain’t escalating, what you doing?
-你知道吗 -对
-You know? -Yeah.
我是贝卡 也是派对策划人
Well, um, I am Becca and, uh, also a party planner.
我是科恩家的老朋友了 我…
-I am an old friend of the Cohens. -Yeah.
我很抱歉 我并不是无礼什么的
I’m sorry. I’m not trying to be rude or anything.
但我们为什么需要他们
But why… why do we need them?
哦 阿米拉
-Oh, Amira.
听着 我总是强调
-Look, I can’t stress this enough.
但我跟你说过 强调是要额外收费的
But I told you stress is gonna be extra
如果我要跟她打交道的话 因为我必须办得很棒
if I’m gonna be dealing with her, ’cause I… I gotta be amazing.
别担心 她会配合的
Don’t worry about it. She’s gonna cooperate.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们真的没有多少时间
You know, you really don’t have a lot of time.
所以我觉得我们要赶快开始
so I do think we have to jump in pretty quickly.
我想也许我们可以从一个主题开始 锁定一下
I thought maybe we could start with a theme, lock that down.
我在想也许可以走经典好莱坞风格
Um, and I was thinking maybe like an old Hollywood.
我喜欢经典好莱坞
I love old Hollywood.
对吧 我知道
Right? I know.
你喜欢黑人演艺人员
You love the period when Black entertainers
不能住在他们表演的酒店里 那个阶段吗
couldn’t stay in the hotels they performed in?
你这个观点提得非常好
-That’s an excellent point.
你们知道 我一直很讨厌《乱世佳人》
You know, I’ve always hated Gone with the Wind.
你早就讨厌了
Way before you were supposed to.
影片很火之前就讨厌了
Before it was cool.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!