我只是放了些维他命滴剂 仅此而已
Go ahead.
喝了吧
Vitamin drops? Yummy. There you go.
维他命滴剂吗 很好喝的 喝了它
I’ve seen you before, haven’t I? What the hell is in there?
我以前见过你是吧 这里面到底是什么
You’ve seen better days, doc. Just drink it down.
你过去多风光啊 医生 快喝了吧
I sure have.
当然啊
That’s it.
就是这样
That’s sweet of you, Janet.
你真好 Janet
Oh, my pleasure, doc. Share some with me.
医生 这是我的荣幸 你也来点吧
No no no, you have it. I’m on the wagon.
不不不 你喝就好 我已经戒了
引号♥内为美国戏剧The Crucible<激♥情♥年代>中的台词
“Because it’s”
“因为这是”
“Because it’s”
“因为这是”
What’s this? I know this.
这是什么 我记得的
I know this well.
我记得很清楚
Why can’t I–
为什么我不
“Because it is my name. ”
“因为这是我的名字”
“Because it is”–
“因为这是”
“… My soul.”
“我的灵魂”
“Because it”–
“因为这”
How could I not know that?
我怎么记不起来了
“Because it is my name.
“因为这是我的名字
Because I cannot have”
因为我这一生”
“Because I cannot have another in my–
“因为我这一生 不会有
Because I cannot have another in my life.”
因为我这一生 不会有另一个名字了”
“Because it is my name. ”
“因为这是我的名字”
“I have given you…
“我已经给了你
My life. ”
我的生命”
“I’ve given you my life. ”
“我已经给了你我的生命”
“Because I would–
“因为我会”
Because I would”– no no no.
“因为我会” 不对不对不对
“Because I– I cannot have”– –
“因为我不会有”
“Because I cannot have”– Let me not–
“因为我不会” 让我
“I cannot– I cannot have another in my life.”
“因为我这一生 不会有另一个名字了”
“How may I live without my name? ”
“没了名字我该如何生活”
“I’ve given you my soul. ”
“我给予了我的灵魂”
Margo.
玛格
Margo.
玛格
You were right.
你是对的
It’s nicer.
更好了
It is nicer.
的确更好了
“Because it is– because it is–
“因为这是 因为这是
Because it is my–
因为这是我的
Because it is”–
因为这是”
It’s been 19 days.
已经19天了
I’m granting Mr. Fieger’s request
我同意费戈先生的请求
to reduce your bond to $100.
将你的保释金减至100美元
Thank you, your honor.
谢谢 法官大人
If you want to fire me, go ahead.
如果你想炒了我 请便
编号♥: 93-10158
So is there anything else
汤姆 你还有什么话
You wish to add, Tom, or have Heidi tell us?
想要补充说明 或让海蒂告诉我们吗
Or, Heidi, is there anything you would add
海蒂 你想在结束讨论之前
before we conclude this discussion?
还要补充些什么吗
I’m sorry, honey.
亲爱的 抱歉
That’s all I wanted to say.
这就是我想说的
It’s too much for us.
我们实在无力承受
Jail Jack! Jail Jack!
让杰克坐牢
Jail Jack! Jail Jack!
让杰克坐牢
Jail Jack! Jail Jack!
让杰克坐牢
Jail Jack! Jail Jack! Jail Jack!
让杰克坐牢
Mr. Thompson, what happened?
汤普森先生 出什么事了
I remind Kevorkian this “Not guilty” verdict
我提醒科沃基恩 陪审团的无罪裁决
does not change the fact that we still have a ban in effect.
并不能改变禁令生效的事实
I think mankind took–
我认为人类跨出了
took an historic step today out of the dark ages.
离开黑色时期的历史性一步
It makes me think of the Nuremberg trials.
这让我想起了纽伦堡审判
When a law is deemed immoral by you,
当你认为它是恶法的时候
You must disobey it. You must disobey it.
你不能屈服 你必须抗争
Thank you. Dick.
谢谢你 迪克
The man’s invincible. So am I.
他是不可战胜的 我也是
I just got word that the court of appeals is
我刚收到消息 上诉法♥院♥
gonna hear arguments on your ban!
会就你的禁令进行开庭审理
Hell, I’m gonna win that too!
我到时候还会胜诉
Why can’t we have clinics doing this stuff?
我们为什么不能让诊所做这些事
Every city should have a clinic where someone can go to.
每个城市都该有一家诊所可以帮助病人安乐死
As a matter of fact, I just got an idea.
事实上 我刚想到一主意
I’m gonna have one of my own.
我准备自己开一家
How does it feel to be victorious?
胜利者的滋味如何
Victorious? I never feel victorious.
胜利 我从没感到胜利
I just go ahead and do what I do.
我只是做了我该做的
This isn’t a victory to me. It’s just common sense.
这对我来说不是胜利 这是情理之中的
You don’t need hardly nothing. The walls are good.
你几乎都不需要什么 墙面很好
No, they’re not. You can’t leave it white.
不 不行 墙面不可以是白色的
What’s wrong with white?
白色怎么了
You want something that’s cream
应该刷成奶油色
or robin’s egg blue. Something that’s warm.
或者是蓝绿色 一些暖色系的
Something that’s peaceful.
看起来平和点的
Should it be higher, you think?
你觉得应该放高点吗
Well, I don’t have any window nails on me right now, doc.
医生 我们手边现在没有窗钉
Well, you know, Neal, it’s not like it’s 500 pounds.
尼尔 它又不是有500磅
You just lift it up– there it is.
你只要把它抬高 就这么高
That looks good.
这样看起来很好
It’s not centered enough, but who cares, right?
虽然不在市中心 但无所谓 是吧
There you go. I think it’s perfect.
就这样了 我觉得很完美了
Yup. No, I couldn’t tell
是的 不行 这里看不见
because I’ve got to go outside and see it here.
我需要去外面看看
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah!
很好 很好
So if you’re unconscious, they have the right
如果你是无意识的 他们有权利
to turn off the feeding tube and let you die.
关闭喂食管 让你死去
But if you’re conscious,
但如果你是有意识的
rational and begging for assistance,
理智且请求帮助
to be allowed to die,
请求允许死去
We refuse. We refuse.
我们拒绝 我们却却绝
Now how is it possible that a mentally- competent adult
精神能力健全的成人怎么可能
does not have the right to look a doctor in the eye
没有权利直视医生
and say “I’ve had enough”?
告诉他”我已经受够了”
I can’t endure anymore pain.
我再也忍♥受不了疼痛了
Help me.
帮帮我
I’ve had enough.
我受够了
Do we really want
我们真的希望
the government making those decisions for us?
政♥府♥替我们做出这些决定吗
No.
不
It can’t be.
不可能
It just can’t be.
肯定不能
In a rented storefront in Warren,
在沃伦的一个出租店面内
Kevorkian aided the death of a Kanuas city,
科沃基恩辅助了一位女性死亡
Missouri, woman
她来自密苏里堪萨斯市
Who had been inflicted with lou gehrig’s disease.
她患有肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化症
Are you trying to say you didn’t know who I was?
你是说你当时不知道我是谁吗
You didn’t really think
你不会真以为
it was gonna be an Armenian bakery, did you?
我租这里是来开亚美尼亚面包店的吧
You’ve got 24 hours to vacate.
你还有24小时来搬空这里
Not a minute more.
一分钟也不能延迟
If we can get into another storage unit–
如果我们能找到另一个储藏室
Not storage unit, but another place,
不是储藏室 是另一个地方
We’ve got a place to move–
我们得找个地方搬
Move all the crap so we don’t have to–
搬走这些废物我们就不用
You’ve got to store it
必须得找个地方存储
or they’re gonna throw it out on the street.
不然他们会把它扔到街上
Oh, shoot.
噢 惨了
Ray boy.