We’re going to invite you all up to go deep- sea fishing.
大家可以常去钓鱼
Gee, Mr. Kolenkhov, isn’t it exciting? Exciting?
科伦柯霍夫 你这下高兴了吧? 高兴?
With you moving and the Grand Duchess out of a job,
你们一走 我就没工作了
where do I eat?
以后要去哪里吃饭?
Hello, Mr. Vanderhof. So you’re here again.
你好 科伦柯霍夫先生 又是你
Why won’t you tell me where she is?
为什么不告诉我她在哪里?
Because there’s an unwritten law in our family against snitching.
咱们家的人都会替人守密
But look, Mr. Vanderhof, I just sort of feel
但是听着 范德霍夫先生 我只是觉得
I can talk to you about this thing.
我有话想和你谈一谈
I’ve left my job and I’m going away tonight, and I. . .
我辞去了工作
But I love Alice. And she loves me.
但我爱爱丽丝 她也爱我
This whole thing is ridiculous.
这整件事都是荒唐无比
I’m convinced, young man, but you’re not marrying me.
我相信你 但你要娶的不是我
After all, Alice is the woman.
毕竟你要追的是爱丽丝
Yeah, I guess you’re right.
你说得对
I just thought I’d take a parting shot before I left.
我想在离去前来大吼一下
I certainly have messed things up beautifully, haven’t I?
是我把事情搞砸的
Yes. Well, goodbye, sir.
是啊 再见了先生
The trouble with young squirts nowadays is
这年头的年轻人
they have no imagination.
就是缺乏想像力
They don’t use the old bean.
不知道动脑筋
Well, I’ll do anything you say, sir.
你说的话 我一定照做
You want to see Alice again, don’t you? Yes.
你还想再见到爱丽丝不是吗? 是的
And we can’t tell you where she is? Yes, no, sir.
我们不能告诉你她在哪里 是的 先生
There’s a big trunk of Alice’s upstairs
楼上有个皮箱是她的
and they’re going to take it right where she is.
正要送去她住的地方
Just don’t say another word.
不用再说下去了
Grandpa!
爷爷
Grandpa, I came just as soon as I got your telegram.
我一收到你的电报 立刻赶回来
I’m too late. You’ve already sold the house.
太迟了 你已经把房♥子卖♥♥了
Of course I’ve sold the house. I got tired of it. That’s all.
当然 我厌倦了这老房♥子
Grandpa, it’s all my fault.
爷爷 都是我的错
Alice, dear. Alice, we were coming to you.
爱丽丝 亲爱的 我们来找你了
Now everybody on the block has to move, don’t they?
街坊邻居都得搬家
And Grandma. What about her?
那么奶奶怎么办
You’re walking out on her. Aren’t you?
你要把奶奶一人留在这里
Now, don’t be childish, Alice. The thing is done.
别小孩子气 已经决定了
Now, go on upstairs and pack your things.
快上楼去整理行李
Alice, will you give me a chance to talk to you?
爱丽丝 给我机会解释一下
Well, they wanted the house and they got it, the mighty Kirbys.
你们要的房♥子终于到手了
No, no. Wait. What are you doing here anyway?
不不 等等 你还来找我♥干♥什么?
Why don’t you leave us alone? Now wait a minute!
你为什么不放过我们? 等一下
I have something to tell you. I want you to listen.
你一定要听我说
Go ahead and scream.
你继续大声吼叫吧
That’s the way you’ve gotten everything since you were a baby.
你从小就是靠这一套无往不利
Scream your head off and see what it gets you now.
这次看你能得到什么
Alice, Alice.
爱丽丝 爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
I sure feel sorry for Grandpa.
我真的很替爷爷难过
I walked in the room and he was looking at a picture of Grandma
我走进房♥间时 他正看着奶奶照片
and he was crying.
他当时正在哭
Crying?
哭?
Yeah. He got kinda sore, too,
我没想到他会触景生情
because he caught me looking at him,
因为他看到我看着他
and threw something at me.
然后朝我扔东西
There’s only one thing worrying me.
我只会对一件事有感情
Have they got relief up there?
我在这里住了这么久
Sure they have. They’ve got relief everywhere now.
当然 我也住了很久
There is? Yeah.
是吗? 是
Let’s get on up there then.
现在不得不搬家了
Well, I guess we’ve moved everything out of here.
这里应该清理干净了
Yes, that’s about all.
差不多
Here’s one that didn’t go off.
还有一根烟火
Be careful with it. Especially the typewriter.
小心一点 尤其是打字机
I have a feeling I’m going to do my best work at our new place.
相信换个地方 我的作品会更好
Dad.
爸爸
Now, Penny, we’ve had enough wailing for one day.
别哭了 潘妮 你今天哭得够多的了
Do you mind if I come in? No, no, not at all. Come right in.
不介意我进来一下吗? 别客气 请进
We aren’t quite prepared for visitors, but. . .
没有想到还有客人要招待
Donald, put that chair down for Mr. Kirby.
把椅子放下给柯比先生
Let me have that stool, too, will you, Donald, please?
那个凳子给我
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Vanderhof, could we be alone?
我们可以私下谈谈吗?
Sure. Penny.
没问题 潘妮你出去一下
Thank you.
谢谢
I don’t know, Grandpa is talking to him.
我不知道爷爷要跟他谈什么
Mr. Vanderhof, you once told me I was a failure as a father.
范先生 以前你说我是一个失败的父亲
I didn’t mean that. I know, but I am.
我不是那个意思 我知道 的确是…
Tony’s walked out on me
托尼他弃我而去
and it’s just about made a wreck of me.
我也该有所觉悟了
Mr. Kirby, you’re beginning to act quite human.
柯比先生 你现在是越来越有人情味了
Look, you know about these things. I don’t.
亲人间的和谐 你比我懂
I need your advice. I’d give a fortune to. . .
我需要你的忠告 我可以送你钱财
Now, there you are,
你看 你又来了
you’ve got to stop thinking in terms of fortune.
你不要满嘴的钱呀钱的
You know what I do when I run smack into a crisis?
你晓得当我事业失败时是怎么做的吗?
I just take out my harmonica and I play on it
我就掏出口琴吹奏一曲
until that crisis just fades away.
直到危机过去
Now, please don’t joke about this. . .
拜托你 请你不要开玩笑
I’m not joking about it.
我可没在跟你开玩笑
You asked my advice and I’m giving it to you.
你要我给你忠告 我就是在给你忠告呀
I think that if we played a duet together,
我们现在
you and I, on the harmonica. . .
就来个口琴二重奏
You brought it with you, didn’t you?
你带来了吧?
What? Well, I. . .
什么?嗯 我…
Yes, fine.
是的 没错
Now, let’s play a duet good and loud.
好 我们就来口琴二重奏
And you’ll be surprised at what might happen.
等吹起来时 你会吓一跳的
Let’s see, what shall we play?
我们来吹什么呢?
Do you know Potty Wolly Doodle?
你知道波利·沃尔夫吗?
You ought to know it. Potty Wolly Doodle?
这首你应该晓得的 波利·沃尔夫
We drove you almost crazy with it once.
有一次 我们把你逼疯了
“Parley walley dodoo”
波利·沃尔夫
You know it, of course you do.
是的 你当然知道的
Now, come on. Let’s play it, good and loud now, and swing it.
来吧 我们来用心地唱吧
What’s that, Grandpa?
来吧 老爷子
Come on, Essie, let’s get hot.
咱们来乐呵乐呵
Come on.
来吧 一起来弹奏
My Russian wrestling friend.
我的俄♥罗♥斯♥摔跤好朋友
Magnificent, magnificent.
太厉害了 真伟大
Thank you.
谢谢
Is my son here? You’ll be surprised.
我儿子在这儿? 你会吓一跳的
Anthony.
安东尼
Hello, Mother, come on. You do the Big Apple, too.
孩子他娘 你也一起来跳吧
Mr. Sycamore, you show her how to do the Big Apple.
西卡摩太太 你来教她
Come on. Why not?
为何不呢?
Quiet, please.
请安静
Quiet.
安静
Well, sir, here we are again.
上帝 我们又来了
We’ve had quite a time of it lately,
最近家里发生了不少事
but it seems as if the worst of it was over.
爆竹厂也关闭了
Of course, the fireworks all blew up,
因为全爆光了
but we can’t very well blame that on you.
当然这是不能怪你的
Anyway, everything’s turned out fine as it usually does.
不过 我们一切都如往常的安好
Alice is going to marry Tony.
爱丽丝将要嫁给托尼
Mr. Kirby, who’s turned out to be a very good egg,
柯比先生也变成好人了
has sold us back our house
而且再次来我们家
and he’ll probably forget all about big deals for a while.
大概是他暂时忘了那笔大买♥♥卖♥♥吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!