Do you want to have
breakfast or anything?
想一起吃早餐什么的吗
I think Rudy would
really like to say good-bye.
鲁迪也很想跟你说再见
Yeah. I don’t know.
I mean…
我也不知道…
Terry, you can’t
just leave like this.
特瑞,你不能就这样走了
All right, all right.
Um, I’ll come by tomorrow morning.
好吧,我明天早上会过来一趟
All right. Just…
好吧,只是…
We have to be out
of the house by 8:00,
我们需要八点前出门
so I don’t want to tell Rudy you’re
coming unless you think you can.
所以你如果不能确定自己能来,我就不告诉鲁迪了
No, I mean, I’ll be there.
我会去的
– All right.
– All right.
– 好
– 好
You better get your sneakers on.
把鞋穿上
Sweetie, I’m sorry,
but we have to go.
亲爱的,对不起,但我们得走了
Why can’t I miss school one day?
我就不能逃学一天吗
– Hi.
– Hey, how’s it going, man?
– 嗨
– 嘿,你好吗
Sorry I’m late.
对不起我来晚了
So Rudy, if I write you a letter,
will you write me back?
鲁迪,如果我给你写信,你会回信吗
– Yeah.
– That’s gonna be nice for you…
– 会
– 那就好
’cause I write a pretty
goddamn interesting letter.
因为我会给你写很有趣的信
Yeah, we’ll see.
行,到时候看吧
Well, all right.
好,那行
Say good-bye.
说再见吧
Bye.
再见
Do you need some cash
for the bus?
你需要现金乘巴士吗
No, I got a few bucks.
不用,我还有钱
Aren’t you gonna be
late for work?
你上班不会迟到吗
Oh, yeah. It’s okay.
是啊,没关系
Terry, I don’t even know
where you’re going.
特瑞,我甚至都不知道你这是要去哪
Well…
这个…
Yeah, I don’t really have
a concrete plan yet.
我还没有确定的计划
I gotta go back to Worcester
and get my stuff.
我得先回沃斯特拿东西
– You gonna try and see that girl?
– Yeah.
– 你想去看那个姑娘?
– 是啊
I thought I’d try and show my face,
let her brother have a crack at me.
我得试试,现个身,让她哥揍我一顿
– What? I don’t want…
– No.
– 什么?我可不想…
– 不会
– Anybody to have a crack at you.
– I’m just kidding.
– 任何人揍你
– 我开玩笑的
I just… I just
thought I’d check up on her.
我就是想去看看她
And then after that,
I don’t know.
之后要做什么我就不知道了
I’ve been thinking about
Alaska a lot, you know?
我一直都在想阿♥拉♥斯加
I’ve still got a lot
of friends out there.
我还有很多朋友在那边
I don’t really know.
我也不知道
Anyway, I’ll write you.
反正我会给你写信的
You will?
是吗?
Sure, Sammy. Of course I will.
当然了,萨米,我会的
You know that.
你知道的
What’s gonna happen to you?
你会过得怎么样呢
Nothing too bad.
不会太糟的
I gotta tell you, and I know things
didn’t work out too well this time,
我必须告诉你,我知道这次回来事情没有太顺利
– Terry…
– but it’s really good to know…
– 特瑞…
– 但这感觉真的很好
wherever I am, and whatever
stupid shit I’m doing,
知道不管我在哪,不管我在做什么傻事
that you’re back
at my home rooting for me.
你都在家支持着我
It’s all gonna be
all right, Sammy.
一切都会变好的,萨米
Comparatively.
相对现在来说
And I’ll be back
around this way again.
我会再回来的
I feel like I’m never
gonna see you again.
我感觉我再也见不到你了
Of course you will. You never
have to worry about that. Ever.
当然会了,这你不用担心
Just don’t go anywhere until
you know where you’re going.
没有确切的计划就不要上路
– Please!
– I do know where I’m going.
– 拜托你
– 我知道自己要去哪
I do. I’m going
back to Worcester.
我知道,我要回沃斯特
And I’m gonna try
to see that girl.
看看那个姑娘
And depending on
what happens there,
根据那边发生的事
I’m gonna try and see if there’s
some work for me out west.
我会看看西部有没有工作可以做
And if there is, I’m gonna go there
this summer and make some money.
如果有,我今天夏天就去西部打工,挣点钱
And if there isn’t,
I’ll figure something else out.
如果没有,我就想别的办法
Maybe I’ll stay in the east.
I don’t know.
或许我会留在东部,我也不知道
I really liked Alaska.
我真的很喜欢阿♥拉♥斯加
It was really beautiful,
and it just…
那边真的很美
It made me feel good.
让人感觉很好
And before things got so messed up,
I was doing pretty well out there.
事情变得一团糟之前,我在那边工作得都挺好的
Seriously.
真的
But I couldn’t stay here, Sammy.
但我没法留在这里,萨米
I don’t want to live here.
我不想住在这里
But I’ll keep in touch,
and I will be back,
但我会保持联♥系♥的,我也会再回来的
because I want to see you
and I want to see Rudy.
因为我想见你和鲁迪
We’ll have Christmas together.
我们可以一起过圣诞
How’s that, huh?
We’ll have Christmas to…
怎么样,我们可以一起过圣诞
Come on, Sammy.
好了,萨米
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
Come on, Sammy.
好了,萨米
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Hey, Sammy.
嘿,萨米
Remember when we were kids,
还记得我们小时候
do you remember what we always
used to say to each other?
记不记得我们互相对对方说的话
– Of course I do.
– Remember when we were kids?
– 我当然记得
– 还记得我们小时候吗?
♪ I’m just a pilgrim
on this road
♪ 我只是路上的一个流浪者
♪ Boys
♪ 孩子们
♪ I’m just a pilgrim
on this road, boys
♪ 我只是路上的一个流浪者,孩子们
♪ I’m just a pilgrim
on this road, boys
♪ 我只是路上的一个流浪者,孩子们
♪ This ain’t never been
my home
♪ 这里从来都不是我的家
♪ Sometimes the road is rocky
along the way, boys
♪ 有时路上很颠簸,孩子们
♪ Sometimes the road is rocky
along the way, boys
♪ 有时路上很颠簸,孩子们
♪ Sometimes the road is rocky
along the way, boys
♪ 有时路上很颠簸,孩子们
♪ 但我从不独自上路
♪ But I was never
travelin’ alone
♪ We meet again
♪ 我们会再相逢
♪ On some bright highway
♪ 在某条康庄大道
♪ Songs to sing
and tales to tell
♪ 唱着歌♥,讲着故事
♪ But I am just a pilgrim
on this road, boys

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!