enough, you’ll get out of here too.
而且等你到了一定年纪想明白以后,
你也会走的
Your mom is gonna stay in this town
for the rest of her life. Know why?
你妈这辈子余生都会在这个镇度过,
知道为什么吗
Because she thinks she has to.
因为她觉得这是她必须做的
She thinks there are all these
things that she has to do.
她总觉得自己有许多事情必须去做
But I’ll tell you one thing
about your mom:
但关于你妈,我有件事必须告诉你
She’s a bigger fuck-up
than I ever was.
我搞砸过人生,可她比我厉害多了
I mean, I know
I messed up, okay?
我知道我的生活一团糟
You think I enjoy
getting thrown in jail?
你以为我喜欢去坐牢啊?
Because I wanted you to face
that prick like a little man…
因为我想让你像一个男子汉一样面对那个混账
and show you what kind
of guy he is?
让你看看你♥爸♥到底是个怎样的人
I got a little carried away.
I know it.
我有点失控了,我知道
I lost my temper a bit, which is not
the end of the world, either.
有点没控制住脾气,可那又不是世界末日
Just for future reference.
说清楚以免以后再碰到这种事
And now she’s gonna throw me
out of my own house because…
现在她要把我从自己的房♥子里赶出去
you know, because
I fucked up a little bit.
因为事情被我搞砸了一点点
Which I totally admit.
这我承认
I was, like, totally
ready to admit that.
我很乐意承认的
I could go with you.
我可以跟你一起走
Thanks, man, but I, uh…
谢了,但是…
I can’t really take care of you.
我没法照顾你
Is… Is that for you?
那是找你的吗
Yeah, I’m just gonna stay
at Ray’s till I leave.
是,我打算走之前去雷家里住
– You don’t have to do that.
– But that’s what I wanna do, so…
– 你不必如此的
– 是我想去他家
Are you gonna come back
and say good-bye?
你会回来跟我们说声再见吗
No, I’m just gonna take off.
See ya.
不了,我直接走了,回见
Well…
那…
Look, I know you’re upset about
Uncle Terry leaving, and so am I.
我知道特瑞舅舅要走了你不高兴,我也一样
But he is not in control of himself,
and I don’t want him hurting…
但他真的没有自♥制♥力,我不希望他再这样
your feelings anymore, or mine.
伤害你的感情了,或者伤害我的感情
You might not like it, but that’s
the way it’s gonna be, okay?
你或许不会喜欢,但只能这样了,好吗
I don’t care.
我无所谓
You don’t care?
I don’t care either.
你无所谓?我也无所谓
Well, I’m sorry…
很遗憾
– you’re having all this trouble.
– Thank you.
– 你遇到了这么多麻烦事
– 谢谢
But you made a good speech to me
the other day about people…
但你那天给我说了一番很好的话
– sticking to their commitments.
– Yeah?
– 关于人们信守承诺的
– 是吗
Well, you made a commitment,
Sammy, to this bank.
你对这间银行是有承诺的,萨米
– To this job.
– I know I did.
– 对这份工作
– 我知道
And to working things out with this
new son of a bitch boss of yours.
以及要跟你的混♥蛋♥新上司合作
Whatever passed between us after
hours doesn’t mean you can just…
在工作时间以外我们之间发生的事并不代表
walk away from that commitment.
你可以对工作不守承诺
Yeah, even if you have
a legitimate family emergency.
就算你有合理的家庭紧急事件也是一样
– I’m really sorry I didn’t call in.
– That’s why I think,
– 我没能及时通知,对不起
– 所以我在想
in the calm, cold light of day,
现在大白天的,大家都冷静下来了
that you and I both have to think
real hard about whether…
你和我都应该好好想一想
you really want to continue on here
at Outpost Bankers Trust.
你是否真的想继续在城郊信托银行工作
– You’ve gotta be kidding.
– You’re not happy.
– 你开玩笑是吧
– 你很不开心
I’m not happy.
It’s no good for you.
我也不开心,这对你没有好处
And it’s sure as heck
no good for the bank.
肯定对银行也没有好处
You know, you’re the worst manager
we’ve ever had.
你是我们银行目前为止最差的经理
– Come on, Sammy.
– By far, the worst.
– 拜托,萨米
– 目前为止最差的
– I don’t want to trade insults.
– I don’t want to be fired.
– 我不想互相羞辱
– 我不想被炒鱿鱼
– I’ve been working here seven years.
– Well…
– 我在这工作已经七年了
– 这个…
If I were you, I’d be
a little nervous firing…
如果我是你,对于解雇一个和自己刚刚上过床的同事
an employee I just had
an affair with, okay?
我还是会感到一丝紧张的
What… Don’t… Don’t threaten me.
什么,你不要威胁我
– I’m not threatening you.
– I’m not threatening you.
– 我没威胁你
– 我也没威胁你
I just… I think it’s
an area we oughta explore.
我觉得这是我们应该涉足的一个话题
You explore it.
I’m going back to work.
你继续涉足,我要回去上班了
Oh, and I have to pick up Rudy today
because no one else can do it.
哦,而且今天我得去接鲁迪,因为没人能替我去
I’ll find someone else
when I have time.
我有时间的话会再找人替我
Oh, yeah. Fine. Why don’t you
just take over the whole bank?
好啊,你干嘛不直接接管整个银行算了
Well…
那么
I called Uncle Terry
where he said he’d be staying,
我给特瑞叔叔住的地方打了电♥话♥
but there was no answer.
但没人接
So…
所以…
I don’t know if he’s
still in town or not.
我不知道他是否还在镇上
Rudy, you’re not speaking to me?
鲁迪,你这是不跟我说话了?
I’m really sorry
you’re so mad at me,
你这么生我的气,我也很遗憾
but I only did
what I thought I had to do.
我只是做了自己觉得应该做的事
And I just hope you don’t stay mad
at me for the rest of your life.
希望你不要这辈子余下的时间都这么生我的气
Rudy, that’s enough.
Rudy!
鲁迪,够了啊,鲁迪
– Now you gotta cut this out!
– What did I do?
– 这一切你赶紧停止
– 我♥干♥什么了
You don’t know what
you’re talking about.
你不知道自己在说什么
There was nothing else I could do.
I don’t know how…
我没有别的办法,我也不知道…
to explain it to you
any better than that.
该怎样更好地对你解释
You cannot go on this way, because
you don’t know anything about it.
你不能再继续这样下去了,因为你什么都不知道
– You don’t know what you’re doing.
– Okay, I’m sorry.
– 你不知道自己在做什么
– 好吧,对不起
I don’t want you to be sorry!
I want you to stop it!
我不想听你说对不起,我希望你赶快停止这一切
I’m stopping.
我停了啊
See, I’m stopping.
看见没,我没继续了啊
I’m stopping.
我停手了
– Ray’s house.
– Hi.
– 这里是雷家
– 嗨
I-I didn’t know
if you’d left yet.
我不知道你们走了没有
No, I’m not leaving
till tomorrow.
不,我明天走
Well, what time?
什么时候
Um, bus leaves at 9:00.
巴士是九点的
Well…

I’d-I’d really like
to see you before you go.
你走之前我想再见见你
Can-Can I give you
a lift?
我能开车送你吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!