你怎么知道,你见过他吗
No.

You ever been curious
about meeting him?
你有没有好奇想要见见他?
I guess so.
可能吧
He lives near here.
他就住在这附近
I thought he lived in Alaska.
我以为他在阿♥拉♥斯加
No, I lived in Alaska. He lives
in Auburn, as far as I know.
没,是我在阿♥拉♥斯加,据我所知他住在奥伯恩
We could look him up
in the phone book.
我们可以在黄页里找一找他的名字
Wanna try it?
想试试吗
All right.

But Rudy, I’m sure
I don’t have to tell you this,
但是鲁迪,我知道我不必对你强调
but I’m not kidding, man,
don’t tell your mother.
但真不是开玩笑,这次别告诉你妈
Can I get you something?
你想喝点什么吗
Or hey, do you want to go
for a walk… or a drive?
或者你想不想出去散步或者兜风
It’s really nice out.
外面天气很好
No, I’m not gonna stay long.
不,我不呆太久
Bob, I don’t want to get married.
鲍勃,我不想结婚
Okay.
好吧
I’ve been thinking about it
for a long time,
我考虑了很长时间
and if you had asked me
last year,
如果你是去年跟我求婚
I’m sure I would have said yes.
我肯定会答应
Oh. Thank you.
噢,谢谢
But I don’t think it would’ve been
a good idea then either.
但我现在觉得去年结婚也不是好主意
I’ve been going through a really
hard time lately, and I just…
我最近的日子真的很难
I think getting engaged to you
or anybody else would be probably…
我觉得和你或者其他人订婚或许会是
the stupidest, most self-destructive
thing I could possibly do.
最蠢、最自我毁灭的事情了
Okay.
好吧
And I really think
you need to grow up.
我觉得你真的该长大了
How about we fix my personality
some other time?
能不能下次再讨论我的个性问题
Okay.

I really hope
we can still be friends.
我真的希望我们还能做朋友
Oh. Yes, me too.
噢,当然
Bob!
鲍勃
– Bob.
– What?
– 鲍勃
– 怎么了
– I don’t know.
– I don’t know. I just… I…
– 我不知道
– 我也不知道,只是…
Sammy, I-I love you.
I…
萨米,我爱你,我…
I really…
我真的…
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, I love you too.
噢,我也爱你
– Oh, shit!
– What? What?
– 噢,该死
– 怎么了
– I got to go. I’m sorry.
– Where do you have to go?
– 我得走了,对不起
– 你要去哪
I have to get Mabel her car.
我得跟梅贝尔借车
Now? I don’t understand.
现在吗?我不明白
How are we leaving things?
事情还没谈完
I don’t know. Call me later.
我也不知道,你晚点再打给我
This is incredible.
这真是不可思议
Mmm.

That is not what I mean.
我不是那个意思
♪ I was born on this land
♪ 我出生于这片土地
♪ This land is my home
♪ 这片土地是我的家
♪ And she rules me
and keeps me
♪ 是她让我
♪ From worry and woe
♪ 不担忧哀叹
♪ Well, it took everything
♪ 她给予的一切
♪ She gave, now they’re gone
♪ 都消失了
Maybe we should call first.
或许我们应该先打个电♥话♥
Well, we’re right here.
反正我们已经到了
Come on.
来吧
– There he is.
– His last name is Kolinsky?
– 这就是他家
– 他姓柯林斯基?
Yeah. Come on.
是啊,来吧
Go ahead, knock.
来,敲门吧
Out of the yard, and the Mets
add another run to their lead.
球飞出场外,大都会队又加大了领先
It’s now 7 to 2, Mets.
目前大都会队7比2领先
– Yes?
– Hi. We’re looking for Rudy.
– 找谁?
– 你好,我们找鲁迪
Who should I say is calling?
是谁找?
– Uh, an old friend.
– Who is it?
– 啊,是个老朋友
– 谁?
– He says an old friend.
– How old is he?
– 他说是老朋友
– 多老的?
– Hey!
– Hey, Rudy.
– 嘿
– 嘿,鲁迪
Hey.

– Hi, I’m Terry.
– Hello.
– 嗨,我是特瑞
Uh, this is Rudy.
这位是鲁迪
You don’t say.
原来如此啊
Rudy, meet Rudy.
鲁迪,见见你♥爸♥鲁迪
I’ll just be in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥等着
Nice meeting you.
Okay if we come in for a minute?
幸会啊,我们能进去坐会儿么
– What the hell are you doing?
– What do you mean?
– 你这是要干嘛
– 什么意思
– Would you back away from the door?
– Just want to come in…
– 你能站离门远点儿么
– 我只是想进去坐坐
– Would you back away from the door?
– All right, all right.
– 离我家门远点儿
– 行,行
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛了
– Just wanted the kid to see you.
– Now he saw me.
– 想带这孩子见见你
– 行,现在见过了
Now you saw me, all right?
Now, do you mind?
你见过我了对吧,好了,能走了么
– Man, you really…
– I’m trying to be polite, all right?
– 老兄,你真的…
– 我试着讲礼貌了行么
Would you just take off?
Just take off.
能不能快滚?快给我滚
– I just wanna…
– Do you know what you’re doing here?
– 我只是想…
– 你知不知道你在这做得是什么事
Get out of here, all right?
快点滚
You know what, man?
You’re still a fucking asshole.
你知道吗,你仍旧是个大混♥蛋♥
I’m an asshole? Get out of here.
我混♥蛋♥?赶紧滚
Fuckin’ asshole!
该死的混账
Get your fuckin’ hands off him!
别碰他
Get off!
滚开
Fuckin’ woman! Get the fuck…
死女人,滚开
Hey, break it up!
嘿,不要打了!
Listen, Officer, I just came
down here to talk to the guy,
警官,我只是来这找他聊聊
and he starts shovin’ me.
他就开始打我
– You’re not the guardian?
– I don’t even know if that’s my kid.
– 你不是孩子的监护人?
– 我都不知道那是不是我儿子
Fuckin’ lying piece of shit.
混账东西,满口胡言
He’s on our property.
I don’t know who this guy is.
他这是在我们家,我不认识他
We have a right
to protect ourselves.
我们有权保护自己
Listen to ’em. You can hear,
they’re out of their minds.
听听他们说的话吧,他们疯了对吧
Look at how aggressive he is.
He started the whole thing,
瞧瞧他多有攻击性,一切都是他发起的
– and now I’m being arrested…
– Stop talkin’.
– 现在轮到我被逮捕…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!