We’ve never done this before.
我们之前从来没有尝试过
The next flight available for boarding…
下一班飞机是去
…is to Lincoln, Nebraska.
内布拉斯加的林肯
Okay.
好的
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Yeah? Lincoln.
确定? 去林肯
Here we come.
我们来了!
ALLISON: Where does someone go in Lincoln, Nebraska?
一般人到了内布拉斯加,林肯会去哪里呢?
Well, clearly we should go there.
那么,很明显我们应该去那里
ALLISON: “The earliest switchboard operators’ headsets…
最早的接线员耳机
…weighed over 10 and a half pounds.”
重10.5磅
Interesting. CARL: Look at this.
真有趣 看看这个
Very first phone call ever. Pretty cool.
第一个电♥话♥ 太酷了
Check out the phone.
看看这个电♥话♥
Smaller than I thought they would be. Hold on, I’m vibrating.
他们比我想象的要小多了 等等,我的电♥话♥震动了
Hello?
哈啰?
MAN: Nice shot.
好枪法
What do you know about that? Pretty sexy.
射击你又知道多少? 很性感
So, what do I do? I just–
我要怎么做呢?我只有…
[PEOPLE GASPING]
MAN 1: Take it easy. MAN 2: Here you go.
放松点 抓好
Okay. You got it.
好的 你做到了
Pull?
放飞碟?
MAN 1: Good one. – I got it. I got it.
漂亮 我打中了,我打中了
Can I do it again? Can I do it again? What’s wrong?
我能再来一次吗?我能再来一次吗? 出什么问题了?
[MARCHING BAND PLAYING]
ANNOUNCER [ON PA]: Ladies and gentlemen, let’s hear it…
先生们,女士们,让我们欢迎
…for your University of Nebraska Cornhuskers.
内布拉斯加州大学的玉米去苞叶机队
[CROWD CHEERING]
PETE: Twenty bucks says Oklahoma kills them.
我赌20块,俄克拉荷马干掉他们
Hey, Pete, you mind putting that on a coaster?
嘿,彼得,你能不能把那个放到烤面包机上
What, do you live here now?
什么?你现在住在这里了?
Yeah. I asked Carl and he had to say yes.
对,我问卡尔的,然后他说可以
LUCY: Hey. Is that Carl?
嘿,那不是卡尔吗?
Wait a second. Wait a second, wait a second.
慢着 慢着,慢着
ANNOUNCER: The energy is palpable here, Chris. I can’t even hear myself think.
这里的气氛太热烈了,克里斯 我什么都听不见了
I guess they’re in Nebraska. Wow.
我猜他们是在内布拉斯加州 喔
Now, this is the really interesting part. If you don’t take the heads off properly…
现在这个环节是非常的有趣 如果你不能很好地把头砍下来
…then everything gets mixed into the batch.
那么所有东西都会混成一堆
Someone gets a beak in their bucket or a mouthful of tendons…
如果有人在碗里发现一个鸡喙 或者吃了一嘴肌腱
…and you got a lawsuit on your hands.
那你就又要多背上个案子了
We got a fainter down in Head Removal.
在去头环节有个人昏过去了
CARL: ll can’t believe I tripped like that.
真不敢相信,我这样也会绊倒
ALLISON: It seemed like you fainted. – No, I told you my foot caught a nail.
你看起来象是昏过去了 没有,我跟你说,我的脚踩到钉子了
ALLISON: Okay. Because I thought it was all the chicken beaks in the bucket.
好吧,我还以为是那些桶里的鸡嘴害的
CARL: Don’t, please.
别说了,求你了
[THUNDER RUMBLING]
Oh, God. It’s starting to rain.
哦,上帝啊,开始下雨了
Here. I have to protect you.
来这里,我得保护你
Come on.
过来
Hurry, there’s no time to lose. We have to find shelter.
快点,我们不能浪费时间 我们得找个地方去躲雨
Come on.
过来
Get in here. It’s okay. I got you.
过来这里,好了,我们到了
Allison, are you okay?
艾莉森,你还好吧?
Are you hurt? Are you hurt? You’re okay?
你受伤了吗?你受伤了?你没事吧?
[ALLISON LAUGHING]
What?
什么?
I don’t know. I think I love you.
我不知道,我想我爱你
Really?
真的?
I’ve known that I like you for a while, but just now I decided that I love you.
我知道自己喜欢你已经有一段时间了 但是就在刚才我决定我爱你了
Do you love me? Definitely.
你爱我吗? 毫无疑问
I love you like…
我爱你,就像…
…I can’t believe it. It’s kind of ridiculous.
我实在不敢相信 有点荒唐呢
I’ve been thinking…
我一直在想…
…and I know it’s crazy, especially for me…
我知道这个想法有点疯狂 特别是对我来说…
…but maybe when we get back we should move in together.
不过,也许等我们回去以后 我们应该搬到一起住
Wow. Really? You’ve been thinking that?
哦,真的吗? 你一直在想这件事?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
What do I think? Uh Yeah. Oh, God. You paused.
我怎么看?呃…好的 哦,上帝啊,你犹豫了
No, I didn’t pause. You paused.
没有,我没有犹豫 你犹豫了
No, I didn’t pause. It was just a big step.
没有,我没有犹豫 我们的关系进了一大步
It was a stupid idea. I shouldn’t have said anything.
这是个愚蠢的主意 我应该什么话都不说的
Come on, what are you talking about? Here, ask me again.
别这样,你在说什么? 这样吧,再问我一次
Do you wanna move Yes.
你要不要搬… 好
Did I pause there? I could probably knock a couple milliseconds off that if you…
我犹豫了吗? 如果需要的话我可以再缩短个几毫秒
WOMAN: Where are you traveling today? – Los Angeles.
你们今天要去哪里旅行? – 洛杉矶
I’ll just be one minute.
请等我一分钟
We should do this every weekend. We could see the whole world.
我们应该每个周末都这样 这样我们就可以看遍整个世界
‘Min.
我一定参加
You okay? Yeah, I’m good.
你还好吧? 恩,我很好
AGENT 1: Sir?
先生?
You mind coming with us, please? I’m sorry?
方便请你跟我们来一下吗? 你说什么?
We just wanna ask you a few questions.
我们想要问你几个问题
You’re hilarious. Oh, that’s great.
你太狡猾了,噢,实在很有趣
Oh, beautiful. Are you in on this too?
哦,干得漂亮,你也是一伙的?
Oh, my God, you guys really had me going there.
哦,我的上帝啊,你们两个差点让我当真了
There’s a crazy man in the terminal. Red alert.
红色警报,候机大厅里有个疯子
Oh, good job. AGENT 1: Let’s go, funny guy.
哦,演得真好 走吧,可笑的家伙
Come on, lady.
请过来,女士
Do you hate your country, Mr. Allen? CARL: What?
艾伦先生,你讨厌你的国家吗? 什么?
Do you hate America? No. Of course not.
你讨厌美国吗? 不,当然没有
Then why are you plotting to attack it?
那你为什么要策划攻击这个国家?
What? I think you have the wrong guy.
什么? 我想你们是找错人了
I’m sorry. Was I speaking to you?
对不起,我有和你说话吗?
AGENT 2: We’ve been tracking you. We know who you are.
我们一直在跟踪你,我们知道你是谁?
We know what you’re planning. This is insane. Do you think I’m a terrorist?
我们知道你在计划什么? 这想法太疯狂了,你们以为我是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
Why did you purchase these plane tickets at the last minute?
你为什么要到最后一刻才买♥♥这些飞机票呢?
It was a spontaneous vacation.
这不过是自主旅行
Right. I was just saying to Agent Tweed…
是啊,我刚才还跟图维德探员说
…how I wanted to take a fun-filled vacation to Lincoln, Nebraska.
我很想去内布拉斯加州的林肯过个有趣的假期呢
Are you currently a member of Persianwifefinder.com?
你是不是Persianwifefinder.com的会员?
Yes, but you don’t understand. Yes? Who is that?
是的,但是你不明白 是的?她是谁?
Faranoush. It was nothing. I can explain. I can explain.
法拉诺什,没什么关系 我可以解释,我可以解释
Explain this, jackhole. As Chief Loan Officer at Brea Federal Savings and Loan…
小混球,你解释下这个吧 作为布雷尔联合储蓄贷款的贷款主管
…you gave a man money to start a fertilizer business.
你向一个人提供贷款,进行化肥生产业务
For what, bombs? No.
你想要什么?炸♥弹♥吗? 没有
Have you recently started taking flying lessons?
你最近是不是参加了飞行课程?
Yes. Oh, come on. Why did you learn Korean?
是啊,噢,别搞 你为什么要学韩语?
Are you aligned with the North Koreans? No. What?
你是不是和朝鲜人结盟了? 没有,怎么可能?
You were married for six months. Some immigration thing?
你之前结过婚,但是只持续了六个月 是为了移♥民♥吗?
You were married? CARL: Yes.
你结过婚? 是的
That was a long time ago. I was gonna tell you.
那是很久以前了,我想要告诉你的
I was gonna tell her. I just never–
我是想要告诉她的,我从来没有…
Start talking, Carl, if that is your real name.
都说出来吧,卡尔,如果这是你的真名的话
We knew another Karl we weren’t too crazy about, didn’t we, Tweed?
我们还知道另外一个让我们头疼的卡尔 对吧,图维德
His name was Marx.
他的名字是马♥克♥思♥
I need to speak to my attorney.
我要见我的律师
Several months ago, my client attended a self-empowerment seminar…
几个月之前,我的客户参加了一个自我提升的讲座…
…that requires him to say yes to any request that’s presented.
他必须对任何提出的要求说好
All of the activity that appears suspicious…
所以这些受你们怀疑的行为
…the flying lessons, the spontaneous trip-taking…
那些飞行课程 还有自主旅游
…it’s all because he must say yes to any opportunity.
不过是因为他必须对任何的机会说好
He’s really into it. You say yes to everything?
他十分的执著 你对所有事情都说好?
Are you kidding? It’s not how it sounds.
你在开玩笑吗? 不是你听的这样
How does it? I’d love to hear this.
那是怎么样?我倒愿意听你说说
I’m wondering if there’s a better setting for this back and forth.
我想知道这事情还有没有些转圜的余地
Maybe we should speak privately. Come on outside.
也许我们两个应该私下谈谈 我们出去说
Whew. That was close. What the hell, Carl?
呼,差一点就 这他妈的是怎么回事,卡尔?
Are you serious? You say yes to everything?
你是认真的吗? 你对所有事情都说好?
Even if you don’t like it? No, of course not.
就算是对你不喜欢的事情也说好? 不是,当然不是
Sometimes. Oh, good. What a relief.
有些时候 哦,很好,我松了口气
I thought you lied all the time, but it’s just sometimes. That’s excellent.
我还以为你一直都在撒谎 结果只是有时候,非常的好
So you didn’t wanna come to my show…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!