All right. He punched me right in the face, man.
没事,他照着我的脸来了一拳,老兄
Don’t worry. I got your back. You don’t have anybody’s.
别担心,我帮你找场子揍回来 你谁的场子也找不回来
I’m sorry, man. It’s all our fault.
伙计,不好意思,都是我们的错
I haven’t fighted in a fight since grade 7. I know.
7年级以后我就没有打过架了 我知道
Hey. Are we gonna fight or what?
嘿,还打不打?
Yeah, we’re gonna fight. We’re gonna fight, all right. Okay?
打,我们要打 我们两个打,行不行?
You want some, huh, more?
你想再来?啊?再来啊?
Because I am open for business, okay? Oh, where’d I go?
我很直截了当 哦,我在哪儿?
Oh, where’d I go?
哦,我在这儿
Yeah, how do you fight what you can’t see?
你怎么和一个你看不见的人打?
Did you see The Legend of Billy Jack?
你看过比利·杰克传奇么?
Because I’m gonna take this foot…
因为我会用这条腿
…and I’m gonna whop you on that side of your face…
我会用腿抽飞你这边的脸…
…and there’s not a goddamn thing you can do about it.
而你除了被打,他妈的什么事情都做不到
[WHISPERING] Just don’t break my teeth off on the curb, okay?
你别一怒之下打飞我的牙,可以不?
But let’s really sell this. Give them a show.
我们两个说好了,帮我做场秀
What?
什么?
[IN NORMAL VOICE] First, we have to establish the ground rules.
第一,我们必须订好规则
And the ground rules are there are no ground rules.
而规则就是,没有规则
[CROWD GASPING]
Idiot. I’m the wrong guy.
傻b,你打错人了
Well, maybe you need to start being the right guy.
是吗,也许你也应该进入角色了
That’s why you got punched out…
我之所以揍你
…because you got the wrong attitude right out of the gate.
是因为在门里边的时候你的态度大错特错
I’m over here, dickhole.
我在这里,傻b
Oh, my God. That’s so funny.
哦,我的上帝,太搞笑了
You’re a complete–
你实在是…
You all right?
你没事吧
CARL: I almost blocked it. Didn’t get there in time.
我差点就架住了,手挡得不够快
Okay, we’re done. We’ve been drinking.
好了,就到此为止吧 我们喝太多了
He’s really been drinking. CARL: Seriously, man.
他真的是喝了很多 说真的,朋友
I’m glad we had this experience.
很高兴我们有了这样的经历
I think we both grew from it. Call me. You asshole.
我们都学到了一些,给我打电♥话♥ 王八蛋
CARL: We really did. – Yeah. We did, bud.
我们真的做了 是啊,我们真做了
She’s never gonna go to a ball.
她肯定没机会去参加舞会了
No. No, she’s not.
没机会了,她没法去了
[GROANING]
[CHUCKLES]
Okay. Tillie, there you are. Hi, Carl.
提莉,你好啊 嗨,卡尔
What can I do for you?
我能为你做点什么吗?
Well, I was wondering if you could help me put up some shelves.
我在想,你能不能帮我钉几个架子
Oh, really?
哦,架子?
Okay. That should just about do it.
好了,这样就差不多了
I’ll see you later, Tillie. That was wonderful, Carl.
我走了,再见,提莉 你做的真好,卡尔
Oh, not so fast.
哦,别走那么快
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Oh, darn, I forgot to go to the bank. Oh, that’s okay.
哦,该死的,我忘记去银行了 哦,不要紧的
I’m getting so forgetful.
我变得健忘了
It happens with age. Don’t worry about it.
年纪大了记性就不好 不用担心
I am gonna have to repay you somehow.
我会找个时间给你钱的
Oh, just daing a favor for a neighbor is good enough for me.
哦,只是帮邻居个小忙,这样就行了
You are so handsome.
你很英俊
How come I never see you with a girl over there?
为什么我从来没见你身边有女孩子?
Well, I’m just– I’m not in a serious thing, but I am dating.
因为,我,我没有考虑要结婚,但是我有在和人约会
Would you like a release? I’m sorry?
想要释放一下吗? 你说什么?
You know, a sexual release?
你明白我的意思,释放下精力?
Uh…
呃…
What do I do here? Oh, you don’t have to do anything, Carl.
我来这里做什么的? 卡尔,你什么都不用做
You just lay back and I will take care of everything.
你只要躺下就行了,剩下的就全部交给我
I don’t know what to say here. I’m stumped. I’m baffled.
我不知道该说什么好了 我被难住了,难倒我了
I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to say yes to this one, Till.
我不太清楚这件事我是不是应该说好,提莉
Oh, come on. But thanks for the offer and the image.
哦,来吧 感谢你的提议,还有你的赞美
And I’ve got this thing I gotta do, so I’ll be seeing you.
我还有事情要去做 所以,再见了
In my nightmares.
噩梦啊…
Oh, come on, give me a break.
哦,别这样,放过我吧
Terrence said this would happen if I said no. That’s ridiculous.
泰伦斯说过,如果我拒绝的话就会变成这样 这太荒唐了
Get out of there. If I wanna say no, I’ll say no!
出来,我想说不的时候就说不!
[DOG GROWLING]
[BARKING]
Nice dog.
好狗狗
[BARKING]
Just relax. I’ll handle this.
放松,交给我好了
Oh, God!
哦,上帝啊!
Oh, God! Oh, no. Oh, my…
哦,上帝啊!哦,不,哦,我的…
Wow.

That– Oh…
太,噢…
That is a…
实在是…
How are you doing that? Ay!
你怎么做到的?
[CARL GROANING]
“Costume party. Come as your favorite
化妆派对,打扮成哈里·波特里你最喜欢的角色 Harry Potter character.”
You got it, Norm.
你赢了,诺姆
[INSTANT MESSENGER CHIMES]
Hi.

Really? l’ve always wanted to try it. Yeah.
真的吗?我一直想这样试试
So I can expect delivery anytime between 8 a.m. and 5:30?
也就是说在8点到5点半之间能够送到?
[DOORBELL RINGS]
Hello. Wondering if you had a moment…
你好,不知道你是否有时间…
…to discuss the Church of Jesus Christ. Yeah, come on in.
和我们探讨下耶♥和♥华♥教堂 好的,请进
Buttercup Girls. Buttercup Girls.
毛茛女孩 毛茛女孩
[DOORBELL RINGS]
Yeah. All right.
好,很好
Hey. It’s really working. Ah!
嘿,真的有用,啊!
It’s beautiful, man. It’s beautiful.
太厉害了,朋友,太厉害了
I do wanna take guitar lessons. l do wanna learn how to fly.
我想要参加吉他培训班 我想要学飞行
Yes, I would like to learn Korean.
好,我要学韩国话
[SINGING] I would understand
我会明白
All right, now I got it.
好了,现在我学会了
Whoa.

[LAUGHING]
[CLASS RECITING KOREAN]
[ALL SPEAKING KOREAN]
[SPEAKS KOREAN]
What did he call me?
他刚才喊我什么?
[CARL LAUGHING]
CARL: Homeless.
流浪汉
CARL: Come and get it.
请过来拿
There you are. You want some?
给,你也要?
HOBO: He never listens.
他从来不听我说
[BOTH LAUGHING]
Yeah.
是啊
I wanna start an organic-fertilizer distribution business.
我想要开一个销♥售♥有机肥料的公♥司♥
Next.
下一个
Wanna see a Oh, sorry. You know what? I’d love to.
想要…哦,对不起 你知道吗?我很愿意
Way to stick in there.
好好干
BARTENDER: There you go.
给你
Hey. I came.
嘿,我来了
Great.
很好
Yeah.
你好
Rolling Rock, please.
滚石
[CROWD CHEERING]
PERFORMER 1: From the dawn of time– PERFORMER 2: In the netherworld.
在创始之时 在虚无世界里
PERFORMER 1: There was a band.
有一支乐队
Oh, yes, there was.
没错,有一支乐队
And we were that band.
我们就是那只乐队
Yes, we were.
对,就是我们
And that band made rock ‘n’ roll.
那只乐队玩摇滚
Oh, yes, they did.
哦,对,他们玩摇滚
PERFORMER 1: And that band ate arame and other sea vegetables.
这个乐队吃海草和其他海底植物
PERFORMER 2: Yeah.

PERFORMER 1: And that band was rad.
这个乐队很酷
Hello, Jake, Penelope, Rodrigo, Phillip, Zachary.
你好,杰克,佩内洛普,罗德里戈,菲立普,扎克利
We are Munchausen by Proxy. You’re kidding me.
我们是孟乔森代理综合症 你在开玩笑吧
[SINGING] / should have been the one To break up with you
我应该是和你分手的那个人
You said, “Who are you?”
你说,你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
!/ wanna snap your neck and spit on you You said, “Who are you?”
我想要捏着你的脖子,朝你吐口水 然后问你你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
If I got a call that said you were dead You said, “Who are you?”
如果我接到你死讯的电♥话♥ 你问,你是谁?
Who are you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!