Yeah. Apparently he was the most popular homeless man on the planet.
是啊,显然他是这个星球上最红的流浪汉
He was staying connected. It was good to see.
他电♥话♥就没有听过 我很高兴知道这一点
I’m just glad that I could be a part of it, really.
我也很高兴我算是参与其中了,真的
That must feel good. Oh, truly, truly.
感觉一定很不错 哦,真的非常非常不错
Yeah. And I’m getting some exercise, which is cool.
而且我还得到了不少锻炼,很不错
Well, do you need a ride?
要送你一程么?
On that thing?
坐那玩意儿?
Am I going too fast for you?
我是不是开太快了?
No. In fact, I think you should go faster.
没有,事实上我觉得你可以再开快点
That way if we crash, at least I’ll die.
那样的话,至少撞车的时候我能安全死掉
I just don’t wanna be kept alive artificially.
我只是不想半死不活地躺在那里
What are you doing? I’m taking a picture. Smile.
你要干什么? 我在拍照啊,笑一下
I can’t see. I’m blind. Me too. Isn’t it great? Whoo!
我看不见了,我瞎了 我也看不见,棒不棒?喔!
[CARL SCREAMING]
[TIRES SCREECHING & HORN HONKING]
[ALLISON LAUGHING]
CARL: Yeah, that’s getting it good. Yep.
好了,差不多了
Well, thanks again for the ride. No problem.
谢谢你送我一程 不用谢
Hopefully the color will return to your face sometime soon.
希望你的脸能早点恢复血色
I’m more of a fourwheel kind of guy. Really?
我还是比较适合四个轮子的车 真的
I never would’ve guessed that. You seemed so at ease on two.
我倒是从来没有这样想过, 你看起来是那种有辆摩托就很满足的人
Can I have my helmet back now? I’m still wearing it, aren’t I?
能把头盔还给我吗? 我还带着头盔?
Yeah.
嗯
Thanks.
谢谢
ALLISON: So you okay?
你没事啦?
Yeah, I’m good, unless you wanna stick around and make out.
嗯,我很好,除非你想继续留在这里打个波什么的
What? What did you say?
什么? 你刚刚说什么?
Hey, I–
嘿,我…
Have a good night.
晚安
Yes.
好
[OWL HOOTING]
CARL: “Yes always leads to something good.
说好就会有好事发生
Never avoid opportunities.
永远不要逃避机会
They may come in any form.”
他们会以各种方式出现
[PHONE RINGING]
Hello? Carl, it’s your buddy Norman.
你好 卡尔,是你的好伙伴诺曼
Well, and your boss, but more your buddy than your boss, right?
当然了,也是你的老板 不过伙伴的成分多过老板,对吧
I guess.
我想是吧
So look, we’re kind of short on Saturday staff.
你听我说,我们有点缺周六顶班的人
Is there any way you could come in?
你有没有可能过来顶一下?
Sure.
当然
Nothing I like better than the inside of a bank on a beautiful Saturday.
对我来说,没有比在美妙的周六 留在银行里工作更好的了
Yeah. Yeah, there really is something magical about this place.
是啊,是啊,这里一定是个有魔法的地方
Would I like to increase the size of my penis?
你想要增大阴♥茎♥尺寸吗?
Right.
好了
Like I need that.
说的好像我很需要似的
Persian wifefinder. FARANOUSH: Hi there. I am Faranoush.
嗨,你好,我是法拉诺什
Would you be the man for me?
你愿意成为我的那个他吗?
I guess so.
我觉得可以
Excuse me. I’d like to apply for a small-business loan.
打扰下,我想申请小企业贷款
And what’s your business?
你的业务是?
I bake cakes in the shape of different celebrities’ faces.
我制♥作♥各种名人头像造型的蛋糕
Oh, wow, Mickey Rourke. No. It’s Bono.
哦,这是米基·洛克[演员] 不,他是波诺[U2乐队的主唱]
Oh. Yeah, right.
哦,没错,是他
Let’s hope it doesn’t taste like Mickey Rourke.
希望尝起来的味道不会像米基·洛克
So, what do you think?
那么,你觉得可以吗?
I think yes.
要我说,可以
NORMAN: Inta-maresting.
非常有趣
Cakes, huh?
蛋糕吗?
Yeah. I just kind of went with my gut on it, Norm.
是啊,诺姆,我突然觉得灵光一闪
You called me Norm. Yeah.
你刚才叫我诺姆 对啊
Could that, like, be my nickname? Yeah. I guess.
这个,可以当作我的昵称么? 可以吧,可以
Oh, nice. I like your style. Car. That could be yours.
哦,我喜欢你这种风格 你的昵称就叫老卡吧
Yeah. Carl’s pretty short already, but–
好吧,卡尔这名字其实已经够短了
But it’s the kind of dazzle we need around here.
但是我们可以取得更炫点
Yeah. And you know what I did?
是啊 你知道我做了什么吗?
What?
什么?
That Demko thing really chapped my ass. I marched upstairs and I told the big guns:
德谟克那个事情让我非常恼火 所以我跑到了楼上,我跟那些老头子们说
Carl gets promoted in lieu of Demko, or along with Demko…
卡尔应该代替德谟克得到提升,至少两个人一起升
…whichever, or I walk.”
要不然,就换我走人
Really? What did they say?
真的?他们怎么说?
Well, they were quite attracted to the me walking option, you know, for a moment.
他们似乎对让我走人这个选项十分感兴趣 不过好在只有一阵子
But then I threw that off the table. Good move.
然后我把这东西隔着桌子丢了过去 干的漂亮
And they said if you started to show some initiative, I could promote you.
然后他们告诉我,如果你能体现出积极性的话 我可以提升你
And?
还有呢?
Well, you’re doing it. Yeah?
你现在就做的很好啊 是吗?
Yeah, the whole cake thing. Yeah.
是啊,比如这个蛋糕的事情 嗯
You’re making up nicknames. Okay.
而且你开始给我取昵称 好吧
Know what? I called Demko this morning…
你知道吗?今天早上我也打电♥话♥给了德谟克…
…to ask if he could work, and know what he said?
问他今天能不能工作 你知道他怎么说的吗?
No. How did you know that?
不行 你怎么知道的?
He’s not here.
因为他不在这里
Yeah, but you are, Car. Yeah.
对的,但是你来了,老卡 是的
And that’s why I’m gonna give the job to you.
所以我才准备把这个职位给你
Norm, that’s amazing. Oh, my God. Thank you.
诺姆,这消息太吓人了 哦,我的上帝啊,谢谢你
Nice little raise in it for you too. Bump up your salary to 65.
你的工资也会有小小的提升,大概能到65的样子
Thousand? Of course, thousand.
后面是千? 当然,后面是千
Come on, let’s step this thing up a notch, Broseph.
好了,让我们继续创造纪录吧,约兄弟
See what I did there?
你听懂我说的词了吗?
I joined “bro” with “Joseph.” Broseph. Pretty cool, huh?
我把兄弟和约瑟夫合了起来,约兄弟 听起来很酷,是吧?
Very cool, Norm.
很酷啊,诺姆
I have been such a dick and a douche.
我之前真是又混♥蛋♥又贱
More of a douche than a dick, probably…
混♥蛋♥的多一点,大概
…but I’m sorry. I should have been there. I mean, really.
但是我得说对不起 我应该到场的,我是说真的
You’re preaching to the choir, Carl. I’m telling you, man, things are different.
你就像是在传经布道,卡尔 我跟你说,老弟,事情不一样的
Okay. Wait, so wait. You have to say yes to everything?
好吧,等等,等等 你是说你遇到所有事情都必须说好?
Yeah, exactly. It’s like you said: I wasn’t open to stuff, and now I am…
是的,就是那样,就像之前您说的 我很闭塞,现在我…
…and things are changing for me. It’s like the era of yes has begun.
我身边的事物在慢慢的改变 就好像是进入了一个说‘好’的时代
All right. Look, gets you out of the house, I’m all for it.
我没意思,至少把你从家里拖出来了 我双手支持
Excuse me. Could we get another round of drinks?
不好意思,我们能再要一轮吗?
And actually, we’re gonna start a tab…
事实上,我们准备不醉不归
…and our good friend here, Carl, will be taking care of it.
其他事情我们的这位好朋友卡尔会搞定的
Well, you’re okay with that, right, buddy? Yes. Yes, I am.
你会同意的,对吧? 当然,好的
Okay.
很好
I should be prepping my case for Monday, but I cannot miss this.
我本来应该去准备星期一的案子的 但我实在不能错过这个
Hey, you, another bump of hot sauce.
嘿,轮到你了,再来口辣酱
[SLURRING WORDS] Boy, you guys are really into this yes thing.
看起来你们也对这个说‘好’的事情很热衷呀
[INHALES]
Argh!
啊!
[UP-TEMPO MUSIC BLARING]
ROONEY: Okay, okay.
没事,没事
[CROWD CHEERING]
He did it.
他真的做了
Drinks on me.
这杯我请
MAN 1: Crazy, man.
疯了
[CARL LAUGHING]
Carl, that was so awesome.
卡尔,太厉害了
Okay. Excuse me. Could I
对 对不起,我可不可以
Absolutely.
没问题
I don’t think that’s what she was asking for, but all right.
我想她问的不是这个,不过,不错嘛
Was I chewing gum before?
我之前有嚼口香糖?
Hey. What do you think you’re doing, asshole?
嘿,混球,你以为你是什么东西?
Easy, easy. It was a little misunderstanding, okay?
冷静,冷静,只不过是他弄错了,好吗
I’m just saying yes to life, homes. You gotta say yes to life.
我只是对生活说好,朋友 你应该学会对生活说好
I made a sacred “conevant.”
我订了一个神圣的契约
That sounded naughty.
听起来很淘气是吧
I think you and I need to step outside. No. God, no.
我们俩最好出去谈谈 别,上帝啊,别去
Okay, it’s okay. I got this. I got this.
好的,好的,我来搞定,我能搞定的
Okay. But if I win…
没问题,但是如果我赢了
…1 get to take that pretty girl of yours to a ball…
我会带你的小美女去参加舞会
…because she deserves that.
因为那是她应得的
Every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.
每个美女都应该去参加舞会
That is so nice.
你说的真好
[CROWD GASPING]
MAN 1: Oh, shit.
哦,妈的