…because it will RSVP “yes.”
因为你同样将获得好的回报!
When you say yes to things, you embrace the possible.
当你对一件事情说好的时候 你就拥抱了可能性
You gobble up all of life’s energies, and you excrete the waste.
你将生活中所有的能量吸收,将糟粕排出
Before we begin today, I’d like to welcome our new members.
在我们今天开始之前 我想欢迎下我们的新成员
Who among you is new? NICK: He is. This guy right here. He’s new.
你们当中有谁是新成员? 他就是,坐在这里的这个,他是新成员
Over here. CARL: Please don’t. Jesus.
在这里 你别喊了,上帝啊
Come on up, future yes man. CARL: That’s okay, I’m just auditing.
上台了,未来的好好先生 我坐这儿当个观众就行了
[CROWD LAUGHING]
You can’t audit life, my friend. Now get on up here.
我的朋友,你没法旁观生活 现在站上台来
No, thanks. I’m cool. I’m sorry? What was that you said?
不用了,谢谢,我在下面就好 对不起,你刚才说了什么?
I said, I’m coal. TERRENCE: Before that.
我说,我在下面就好 之前那句
Thank you.
谢谢
Back up just a little bit more.
再往前一点
No. CROWD: No man. No man.
不用了 不先生,不先生
No man. No man. No man.
不先生,不先生,不先生
No man. No man.
不先生,不先生
Okay.
好了
If the molehill won’t come to Terrence…
既然山丘不愿意向泰伦斯靠近…
…Terrence will come to the molehill.
那么泰伦斯就走向山丘
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Carl.
卡尔
Let me guess, Carl.
我来猜猜看,卡尔
Someone talked you into coming here today, didn’t they?
有人告诉你让你来参加今天的演讲,对吗?
Yes. CROWD: Yes!
是的 是!
And you’re not sure about this, are you?
你对我们说的话半信半疑,对吗?
No.
不确定
CROWD: No man. No man. No man. No man.
不先生,不先生,不先生
You’re dead, Carl.
你就是行尸走肉,卡尔
You say no to life, and therefore you’re not living.
你对人生说了不 所以你不再活着了
You make up excuses to the people around you…
你对周围的人,对自己
…and to yourself.
编造各种借口
You’re stuck in the same dead-end job. You have been for years.
你陷在一个没有进展的工作里 你就这样挣扎了好多年
You don’t have a girlfriend. You don’t have anything close to a girlfriend.
你没有女朋友,哪怕是给人当备胎都不行
And you lost the love of your life…
你失去了你生命中的爱…
…because she couldn’t be with someone who didn’t live theirs.
因为她无法和不能一个活出自我的人在一起
And on most nights you’re so bored and filled with ennui…
在那些百无聊赖的晚上
…you can’t even summon the enthusiasm necessary to masturbate.
你甚至连自渎的激♥情♥都没有了!
Am I right, Carl?
卡尔,我说的对吗?
I have had some trouble.
我遇到了一些小麻烦
We’re gonna make a covenant, Carl. MAN 1: Yes.
让我们订个契约吧,卡尔 好
Do you want to make a covenant? Ugh…
我们订个契约,好吗? 呃…
[MICROPHONE FEEDBACK]
The word is “yes,” Carl.
卡尔,那个字念‘好’
CROWD: Yes! – Yes.
好! 好
CROWD: Yes! – Yes.
好! 好
CROWD: Yes!
好!
Once you leave this building…
等你离开这栋房♥子以后
…every time an opportunity presents itself…
遇到任何可以自♥由♥选择的机会…
…no matter what it is…
不管那是什么事情
…you will say yes.
你都要说好
CROWD: Yes. – Yes!
好 好!
CROWD: Yes. – Yes!
好 好!
CROWD: Yes. – Yes.
好 好
What if I…
那如果我…
…say…
说了…
…the other word?
另外那个字呢?
You’ll be making a promise to yourself.
你是在向自己承诺
And when you break a promise to yourself…
而当你违背自己承诺的时候…
…things can get a little dicey.
事情可能就会有点小危险了
What do you say, Carl?
怎么样,卡尔?
Are you ready to make a covenant?
你准备做出承诺吗?
MAN 2: Come on, Carl. – Yes.
快点,卡尔 好
CROWD: Yes. – Yes.
好 好
CROWD: Yes. – Again.
好 再说一遍
Yes. CROWD: Yes.
好 好
Say it again. Yes!
再来一遍 好!
Make me believe it. Yes, yes, yes.
证明给我看 好,好,好
Yes!
好!
[CROWD CHEERING]
[TECHNO MUSIC BLARING]
[NICK WHISTLING]
Hey, there he is.
嘿,就是他
That was really wonderful. Thank you.
实在是太完美了 谢谢
Pretty powerful stuff, huh?
很有效果,对吧?
Hey. Good to have you with us. WOMAN: Yes.
嘿,你能加入我们真好 是啊
So are you gonna do it? I don’t know. Maybe.
那么说你准备遵守契约咯? 我不知道,大概吧
That’s weird. I didn’t realize we just stepped out of a “maybe” seminar.
奇怪了,我怎么不记得我们刚从宣传‘大概’的讲座里出来
Hey, man. That’s a nice car.
嘿,兄弟,这车不赖
Could you drive me to Elysian Park?
你能载我去埃里西安公园吗?
Oh. Ugh…
哦,呃…
NICK: Yes!
好的!
Sure he can. Right, Carl?
他当然愿意,卡尔,对吧?
Yeah, why not?
好,为什么不呢?
Yes. You won’t regret this, Carl.
很好,你不会后悔的,卡尔
Can I use your phone? Go, man, go.
能用下你的电♥话♥吗? 答应他,老兄,继续
[NICK LAUGHING]
[SNIFFING]
[HOBO LAUGHING]
Keep going or this’ll do, because it doesn’t really matter?
继续往前走?还是这里就好了? 在哪里下车都不要紧吧?
Yeah, hold on a sec, I can’t hear myself think.
别挂,我没法一边听电♥话♥,一边想事情
It’s just a little further, man. Just right up the hill there.
再往前开一点,老兄 就在山坡那边
Go ahead.
往前
[HOBO LAUGHING]
HOBO: And what did you say?
你刚才说什么?
HOBO: Oh, I’m just right over here. Okay. Yeah.
哦,我刚刚到这里,好的,对
What? Hello? Hello?
什么?哈啰?哈啰?
[PHONE BLEEPING]
Oh, shit, man. Your battery’s dead.
妈的,老兄,电池用完了
Oh, great.
哦,真棒
Thanks. Well, gracias, amigo.
谢谢 那么再见了,朋友[西班牙语]
I mean, it’s real nice of you to give me a ride. Most people just say no.
我想说,你真是一个好人,愿意送我一程 大部分的人都会直接拒绝
Course, I have been having a lot of luck lately outside of that hotel.
当然了,在那个宾馆外面我的运气出奇得好
No problem. Have a good night.
没问题,晚安
Can I borrow a couple bucks?
能借我点钱么?
Okay.
好吧
I’ve come this far.
我都做了那么多
Yes, you can.
好的,当然可以
You got a whole lot there. Can I have it all?
你手上还有那么多,都给我吧?
[BOTH LAUGHING]
Sure. It’s all yours.
当然,都归你了
God bless you, man.
老兄,上帝保佑你
Oh, come on.
哦,发动
Come on, come on.
起来,起来
[CAR STALLING]
Perfect.
真完美
CARL: Hey, Carl. Do you wanna give all your money away to a homeless guy?
嘿,卡尔,你想把所有的钱都给一个流浪汉吗?
Yes, yes, I do.
好的,好的,我很愿意
Letting him burn out your phone…
让他把手♥机♥的电池用完
…So you can’t call AAA when you run out of gas?
结果在你没油的时候连AAA都没法打
That sounds like a fucking great idea!
真♥他♥妈♥的是个好主意啊!
Why don’t you take a stroll through the hills…
你干吗不去这山里面散个步
…and get killed by the Manson family? Don’t mind if I do.
然后被曼森一家干掉 去吧,我不介意的
Come on, man.
帮帮忙
Yes. Since that’s my only fucking option.
这他妈的就是我唯一的选择
Would you like to carry a 20-pound container of gas up a giant hill to your car?
你愿意提着20磅重的油罐爬座大山回自己车那儿么?
Oh, could I? Could I really?
哦,可以吗?我真的可以吗?
That’s a good look.
表情不错
Hi. Did you just take my picture? Maybe.
嗨,你刚才给我照相了? 大概
Did you just run out of gas?
汽车没油了?
Maybe.
大概吧
That sucks. That happened to me last week.
糟糕透了 上礼拜我也遇到了
When you were driving out of your way…
在你送一个无家可归的流浪汉到离家很远的地方
…to drop off a homeless guy who wore out your battery so you couldn’t call AAA?
而他用完了你手♥机♥的电,结果你没法打电♥话♥给AAA的时候?
No. I take it that’s what happened to you.
不是,我猜这就是你的遭遇吧
No. Why would you assume that?
不是,你怎么会这样想?
He used up your phone?
他用光了你手♥机♥的电?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!