Like you were committed to saying what you were saying…
就好像你都已经想好要说什么了
…regardless of what I was gonna say. Hm.
不管我说什么都是一样的 呒
I admit, business has been slow.
我承认业务开展得不是很好
There’s a lot less demand for a small Rollerblade shop…
和大5运动专卖♥♥、运动小屋比起来[美国的运动装备零售商]
…what with Big 5 and Sport Chalet…
轮滑店的需求要小太多了
…but my designs are gonna revolutionize the roller industry.
但是我的设计能够让整个轮滑产业发生革命性的变化
I know that, Marv, but you have no equity.
马尔夫,我明白 但是你没有股份
None. And your credit
没有 而且你的信用~
Bad, but I don’t wanna sound desperate.
很差,我也不想弄得这么气急败坏的
Yeah. I have no other options left.
没错 我没有其它办法了
[PHONE RINGS]
Carl. Hey. Long time no see.
卡尔,嘿,好久没见你了
Nick Lane? Hey.
尼克·雷恩?嘿!
You don’t still work at the bank, do you? Yeah.
你该不会还在银行里干吧? 是啊
Kind of why I’m sitting outside here, eating my lunch, wearing the nametag.
所以我才坐在门外面吃我的午饭,还别着这个牌子
You must be running this place by now.
你现在应该是这里的头了吧
I could have. Had a couple offers. Didn’t wanna get tied down.
大概,可能有过好几次机会 但是我不想把自己卖♥♥了
How’s Stephanie? Good.
史蒂芬妮怎么样了? 不错
God.
上帝啊
She’s good. What have you been doing?
她很好,你过地怎么样?
I’ve been all over the map, man. I’ve lived.
老兄,我算是好好活过了 在世界各地乱跑
I climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. I ate bat in Laos.
我去爬了齐力马扎罗峰 在老挝吃过蝙蝠
I shot a cow with a bazooka.
我拿巴祖卡干掉了一头牛 [备注:巴祖卡是火箭筒]
I’m not proud of that last one, but I did it, man.
虽然最后这条没什么好骄傲的 但我的确尝试过了
Sounds wild. Wanna know my secret?
听起来很爽 想知道我怎么做到的么?
I’m a yes man.
我当了一个好~好~先生
The word “yes” has changed my life. Here.
就是一个好字,改变了我的人生 给你
No, thanks. I’m fine.
不用了,谢谢,我蛮好的
“Fine?” I wipe my ass with “fine.”
蛮好的?蛮好只配拿来擦屁♥股♥
Wow. Okay.
喔,好吧好吧
You don’t wanna work here, Carl. Yeah, I do.
你其实不想在这儿做了,卡尔. 没有的事
No, you don’t.
你肯定不想做了
Why don’t you take this rock…
你敢不敢拿这块石头…
…throw it at that bank and shatter the window?
朝银行里扔,砸他家玻璃
No, thanks. Then ask me if I want to.
不用了,谢谢 那你来问我敢不敢
Do you wanna throw that rock at the bank? Yes.
你要拿这块石头丢银行吗? 好
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝啊
What are you, nuts? Go to the seminar, Carl.
你干什么?白♥痴♥? 卡尔,去听讲座
SECURITY 1: Stay right there.
呆在那里
SECURITY 2: He’s gonna break. – Stop.
他要逃了 站住
Carl, live your life! You won’t regret it.
卡尔,享受你的生活,你不会后悔的
NICK: Whoo! SECURITY 1: Hey, stop. Stop!
喔! 嘿,站住,站住!
[PHONE RINGS]
I know you wanna see my band. No.
我知道你想看我乐队的演出 不
Sorry.
对不起
[PHONE RINGING]
STEPHANIE: Hello? – Stephanie?
你好 史蒂芬妮?
Carl. Yeah, it’s me.
卡尔 嗯,是我
Just felt like calling you. I was missing you, I guess. Weird, huh?
我就是突然想给你打个电♥话♥ 大概是想你了,有点奇怪,对吧?
Yes, Carl. I have to go.
是啊,卡尔,我得走了
Ted and I are taking a little boat ride. Oh, that’s great.
泰德和我要去坐游船 哦,那很棒
Good for you. Good for you.
你玩的开心点,开心点
[PHONE RINGING]
Jesus, Pete. I’m not in or I’m busy.
上帝啊,彼得,我人不在,我很忙
[MAN GRUNTING & SCREAMING ON TV]
Oh, come on. You’re halfway through, just snap it off already.
哦,快点,你已经割了一半了 干脆直接掰下来吧
[KNOCKING ON DOOR]
Pete? Hey. Where you been? You not been getting my calls?
彼得,嘿,你去哪儿了? 你没听到我的电♥话♥吗?
What? God, no. Oh, I totally lost my phone.
什么?上帝啊,没有 哦,我肯定是把电♥话♥弄丢了
You’re so full of shit.
你就他妈的扯淡
[PHONE RINGS]
Here it is. Yeah. There it is.
在这里 是啊,就在袋子里
You know what, buddy? You missed my engagement party tonight.
朋友,你知道吗 你没来我今晚的订婚派对
Oh. no. Oh, shoot, you’re kidding. That was tonight?
哦,不是吧。哦,靠,你没开玩笑吧 是今天晚上?
Mmhm. I’m so sorry, man. I totally gapped it.
嗯哼 对不起,伙计,我完全忘记了
Listen, I’ll make it up to you. I promise. I swear.
听着,我会想办法补偿你的,我发誓,我保证
You pick the day. Any day you want, we’ll go out, swashbuckle.
你来挑一天,随便哪天都可以 我们出去,好好闹闹
What does that even mean? I don’t know.
这样又算什么? 我不知道
This wasn’t drinks at a bar, Carl. This was my engagement party.
这根本不是去不去酒吧喝酒的事,卡尔 是我的订婚派对
You only get married once. I certainly wouldn’t do it again.
结婚只有一次 我肯定不会去搞第二次
I know, Carl. I know that Stephanie left you.
卡尔,我知道,我知道史蒂芬妮离开了你
And I know that you have issues because of it, but this isn’t about you. It’s about me.
我也知道你对此耿耿于怀 但这次不是你的事,是我要结婚
When’s the last time you did anything fun? You always make excuses.
你还记得上次出去找乐子是什么时候么? 你总是找借口
“I don’t wanna commit. I don’t wanna be tied down.”
我不承认,我不想把自己束缚住
I mean, do you even know my fiancée’s last name?
我是说,你甚至不知道我的新娘姓什么
Yeah. Fisher. Fishman.
我知道,菲舍尔,菲舍曼
Wait. Fishwall? Fishwall?
等等,菲舍沃? 菲舍沃?
You think her name’s Lucy Fishwall? No? That’s wrong?
你觉得她的名字叫露茜·菲舍沃? 当然没有,不是这个姓?
It’s Burns. Burns?
是本恩斯 本恩斯?
It’s Lucy Burns, Carl.
是露茜·本恩斯,卡尔
And guess what? She doesn’t like my best friend.
还有,你知道吗? 她并不喜欢我最好的朋友
I keep trying to think of reasons why she should, but you know what?
于是我拼命想找个理由让她喜欢你 结果你知道吗?
I can’t think of any. Pete, I
我连一个也想不出来 彼特,我…
I don’t wanna hear another excuse, Carl. You do whatever you want.
我不想再听借口了,卡尔 上帝啊,你爱怎么样就怎么样吧
I’m telling you, you don’t change your life, you’re gonna end up lonely.
我告诉你,如果你不改变自己的生活方式 最后肯定是孤家寡人
A lonely guy, Carl. Lonely guy.
一个孤僻的人,卡尔,孤僻的人
Hey, Carl.
嘿,卡尔.
Hey, Rooney, come here for a second.
嘿,鲁尼,你过来下
Carl look a little odd to you? Is it me, or does it look like he’s kind of dead?
你觉不觉得卡尔有点奇怪? 是我的错觉吗?还是他看起来像是死了?
Nope. No more than usual.
没啊,跟平时没什么分别
I don’t know. I’m kind of leaning towards thinking he might actually be dead.
我不知道,我觉得他好像真的是死了
I guess I never saw him a lot, so it’s hard for me to tell the difference.
我估计是因为我很少看到他 所以很难看出区别来
Yeah, that’s true.
嗯,那倒是
He never did much.
他从来不跟我们活动
Wasn’t a good friend. Nope.
不算是个好朋友 算不上
Wasn’t a good anything.
什么好都说不上
Are there more beers in the fridge? Sorry, last one.
冰箱里还有啤酒吗? 不好意思,最后一瓶了
Now, that’s upsetting.
真惨
[GASPING]
What was that?
这什么梦啊?
WOMAN [ON TV Welcome to yes. We are about to begin.
欢迎参加‘一起说好’,本期节目即将开始
Please, find a seat.
请就座
Carl? Hey, Carl! Psst!
卡尔?嘿,卡尔!斯!
Carl, man, hey.
卡尔老兄,嘿
Carl. Hey, Nick.
卡尔 嘿,尼克
You made it, man. Did you wanna
老兄,你来了 你要不要…
Sure, let me sit down. I knew you’d come.
当然,让我坐下,我就知道你会来
I saw it in your eyes, man. You’re gonna love this. Terrence is a genius.
老兄,我从你眼睛里就看出来了 你会喜欢的,泰伦斯是个天才
He’s gonna blow your mind all over the room. He’s like a mind grenade.
他会把你的想法炸的满屋子都是 他就是个思想炸♥弹♥
I’m not sure I want that. Yeah, but you need it.
我不确定我会喜欢这样 是啊,但是你就需要这样
That’s why you’re here.
所以你才会到这里来
You have got to start saying yes, my man, and I mean to everything.
我的老朋友,你得开始说好 我是指遇到所有事情都说好
It’s starting.
开始了
TERRENCE [ON PA]: Life.
生命
We are all living it. Or are we?
我们都活着,真的吗?
Ooh, heavy.
哦,沉重的话题
Change is generated from consciousness, but where is consciousness generated from?
改变从意识中出现 但是意识又是从何而来的呢?
From the external.
从外界
And how do we control the external? With one word.
而我们该如何控制外在的影响呢? 只要一个字
And what is that word?
是什么字呢?
CROWD: Yes! CARL: Jeez.
好! 天啊
[TECHNO MUSIC BLARING]
[CROWD CHEERING]
MAN 1: Yes.
好
MAN 2: Yes.
好
WOMAN 1: Yes, yes, yes! WOMAN 2: Yes. Yes!
好,好,好! 好,好!
MAN 3: Yes! NICK: Whoo!
好! 喔!
TERRENCE: The word is “yes.”
这个字就是好
Yes, yes, yes.
好,好,好
Say it a million times. MAN 4: Yes.
一个你会说上十万遍 好
Say it a million more times.
说上十万零一遍
And the word you will have said 2 million times is:
然后继续说上二十万遍的字
CROWD: Yes!
好!
MAN 5: Yes.
好!
I want you to invite yes into your lives…
我希望你们将‘好’字邀请到自己的生活里