她一直都是这样
She always has been.
她曾经在桌子地下用叉子扎我
She used to stab me under the dinner table with a fork.
没有原因 就是觉得好玩
No reason, just for the fun of it.
其实 她在成年之后也是这样
Actually, she’s done it as an adult.
我很难把你的姐姐当作成年人
I would hardly refer to your sister as an adult.
你觉得她接下来会做什么
What do you think she’ll do next?
说实话吗
The truth?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得她会杀掉我
I’ll think she’ll try to have me killed.
拜托
Come on…
你真这么想吗
You really think so?
是的
Yes.
你 认不认识什么人
Do you… do you know anyone…
或者
or, um…
有没有组织
is there a group
对这种情况有经验
that has experience with this kind of situation?
你给自己做好安保工作 杰米
You assign yourself security, Jamie.
那是防守
That’s playing defense.
如果我想要
What if I want to play…
进攻呢
offense?
有些公♥司♥ 没错
There are companies, yeah.
有一家在纽约 一家在弗吉尼亚
There’s one in New York, and there’s one in Virginia.
怎么样
How are they?
他们是专业人士
They’re professionals.
不是杀手
They’re not hit men.
会看起来像是
It will look like a…
心脏病或者车祸
heart attack or a car accident.
也许我可以和他们见见面
Perhaps I could meet with them,
看看他们会怎么处理
and see how they would handle this.
杰米 你不会想要这么做的
Jamie, you don’t want to do that.
你告诉我你想要什么
You tell me what you want,
我去和他们见面
and I will meet with them.
如果你打算对付她 那么你可能
See, if you’re going to go after her, you just might…
也许
Maybe…
你知道的
You know.
对 我也是这么想的
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking, too.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
有什么好笑的
What’s so funny?
什么
What?
你看起来像是吃了罐头的猫一样
You’re smiling like the cat that ate the canary.
我没意识到
Oh. Didn’t know I was.
你脸上一副傻乐的样子
You got a big, old shit-eating grin on your face
就好像你在那个姑娘的怀里过夜了一样
like you spent the night in some girl’s arms.
是吗 -没错
I do? – Yeah.
现在孩子越来越早熟了
They starting younger and younger.
好吧
Okay.
早上好 -早上好
Morning. – Morning.
再有几辆卡车我们就能回家了
Just a couple more trucks and we can go home.
我们能在回家的路上去一趟东营地吗
Can we stop by the East Camp on the way home?
你怎么知道东营地的事情
How do you know about East Camp?
你父亲告诉我的
Your father told me.
说如果我们想要就是我们的
Said it was ours if we wanted.
如果你肯在牛仔离开 他去赫雷纳时
If you’d help out while the cowboys are gone
帮帮农场的忙
and he’s in Helena.
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
这是我不想要的
Here’s what I don’t want.
我不想回到租来的房♥子
I don’t want to go back to a rented house
盯着空无一人的育儿房♥
and stare at a nursery that isn’t filled.
我也不想拆掉它
And I don’t want to take it down.
我宁愿搬家
I’d rather move it.
重新开始 你明白吗
Start over and try again, you know?
能有属于我们自己的东西一定不错
Be nice to have something of our own.
是啊
Yeah.
我们就又要住在这里了
We’d be living under this again.
我反正都是住在这里
Well, I live under it anyway.
东营地算不上什么好房♥子 宝贝
East Camp is not much of a house, baby.
是 但是那会是属于我们的
Yeah, but it would be ours.
在我的愿景中 我看到的选择
In my vision, the choice that I saw,
是在你和这个地方之间
was between this place and you.
东营地在你的愿景中吗
Was East Camp in your vision?
也许这是我们可以两样得兼的办法
Well, maybe this is the way we have both.
好 我们去看看
Okay, we’ll take a look at it then.
凯斯 再过来装一车
Kayce, bring up another load.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!