我爱你
I love you.
德州见 -德州见
See you in Texas. – See you on Texas.
提特
Teeter.
我 爱 你
I…love…you.
完美的演说 完美的呈现
It was the perfect speech, it was the perfect delivery.
所有的一切都完美
Everything about it was perfect.
你得到了选票
And you got the votes.
他会反击的
He’s gonna fight.
我不怀疑
I don’t doubt it.
见鬼 是我妹妹
Oh, shit. It’s my sister.
别管她 她会离开的
Just ignore her. She’ll go away.
你不了解我妹妹
You don’t know my sister.
看见没有
See?
见鬼 天呐
Shit. Jesus.
杰米 -这种事有个词来形容的 贝丝
Jamie? – There’s a term for this, Beth.
这叫做非法闯入
It’s called breaking and entering.
我这么做的动机也是有词的
There’s a term for the reason I’m doing it:
叫做职业自杀 你刚刚就这么做了
it’s called career suicide, and you fucking just did it.
滚出我的房♥子 滚出我的房♥子
Get the fuck out of my house! Out of my house!
滚出去 -去你的 杰米
Get out! – Fuck you, Jamie!
明天 你会召开记者会
Tomorrow, you will call a press conference
宣布辞职
and you will resign from office.
你听明白没有 杰米
Do you fucking understand me, Jamie?
你会辞职
You will resign
否则我会给警长打印好的照片
or I’m printing photos for the sheriff.
不 你不会的
No, you’re not.
怀疑我 怀疑我 杰米
Doubt me. Doubt me, Jamie.
我求你了
I am begging you.
你父亲在同一个地方
How many bodies
埋了多少尸体
has your father put in the same spot?
举报我就是举报了他
Turn me in and you turn him in.
你想过没有
Have you thought this through?
等等 你都不知道吗
Wait, did you even know?
你觉得我在怀俄明州边界上
Did you think I just picked a turnout
选的岔道是随便选的吗
on the Wyoming border at fucking random?!
那座峡谷之下承载着我们家庭
There’s a century’s worth of our family’s secrets
一个世纪的秘密
down at the bottom of that canyon.
你想要看看他们从我们手中夺取牧场有多快吗
You want to see how fast they take the ranch from us then?
快到能把你的头发捋直了 就是这么快
It’ll straighten your fucking hair, that’s how fast.
见鬼
Bullshit.
问他 问你丈夫 火车站在哪里
Ask him. Ask your husband. where the train station is,
他去了那里多少次
and how many times he’s been there.
你想知道保护牧场的真正代价吗
You want to know the real price for protecting the ranch?
我觉得你不知道
I don’t think you do.
如果目标是保护农场不受未来子孙的伤害
If the goal is protecting the ranch from future generations
虽然你一个也不会有
of which you have none,
那么让牧场盈利化是唯一的选择
then monetizing the ranch is the only option.
机场是唯一的办法你也是知道的
The airport was the only option and you fucking know it!
你是个生意人
You’re a business woman.
牲畜行业待你怎么样 贝丝
How’s the cattle business treating you, Beth?
你看到什么长♥期♥的解决办法了吗
You see any long term plays there?
你是知道的
You know all of this!
你没办法说服他
And you can’t convince him.
我保证这座农场能传给泰特
Well, I am guaranteeing the ranch is passed down to Tate,
给我的儿子
to my son.
有朝一日传给他们的孩子们
To their children some day.
这是我做出的承诺
That is the promise that I made,
我也打算信守
and that is the promise I’m gonna keep.
牧场最大的威胁是我们的父亲
The greatest threat to that ranch is our father.
你也是知道的
And you know that, too.
所以我会除掉威胁
So I will remove the threat.
只要能给你提供认可
You’ll take your approval anywhere
你就会凑上去 是不是 杰米
you can find it, won’t you, Jamie?
我打赌你这个妓♥女♥价钱不便宜
I bet you are one expensive hooker.
你还享受你的傀儡吗
You enjoying your marionette?
每一英寸我都享受
Every inch of him.
好 所以 这是要开战了
Okay. So, it’s war.
战争已经结束了 贝丝
The War’s over, Beth.
不 杰米
No, Jamie.
战争才刚刚开始
War is just beginning.
刚刚收到消息
And this just in.
狼群守望 那家资助公园内无线电项圈项目的
Wolf Watch, the environmental group that funds
环境保护组织
the radio collar studies of wolf packs in the park
发布了一份声明声称他们
has just issued a press release claiming that they
寻回了展望峰狼群
have recovered radio collars
的无线电项圈
from the Prospect Peak wolf pack,
他们说数据显示
and they say that the data indicates
狼群可能被
that the wolves could have been killed
在约翰·达顿州长的牧场所杀
on Governor John Dutton’s Yellowstone Ranch,
牧场位于公园的边境
which borders the park.
目前 州长办公室没有做出任何回应
So far, no comment from the Governor’s Office.
屋漏偏逢连夜雨 是不是
When it rains it pours, huh?
他们就没有来询问评价
They never reached out for comment.
也没有证据证明狼群是在你牧场被杀的
And nothing indicated they were killed on your ranch.
这就是 这是
I mean, this is, this is…
这是抹黑报道 克拉拉
It’s a hit piece, Clara.
他们在水里闻到了血味
They smell blood in the water.
谁闻到了血味 -所有人
Who smells blood? – Everyone.
也许你应该带他们去火车站
Maybe you should take them to the train station.
什么
The what?
我能和我的女儿待一会吗
Could I have a moment with my daughter?
请坐
Have a seat.
不 我站着
No, I’ll stand.
你想要知道什么
What do you want to know?
那是怎么回事
What is it?
一五一十告诉我
Exactly.
这是给所有攻击我们的人准备的丢弃场
It’s the trash can for everyone who’s attacked us.
它位于一个没有人口的县的
It lays in a jurisdictional dead zone
管理盲区
in a county with a population of exactly zero.
因此 没有陪审员
Hence, no jury of your peers,
也没有法♥院♥来移交管辖权
and no court for a change in venue.
你为什么这么意外
Why are you so surprised?
你觉得那些去你办公室袭击你的人都
Where did you think the men who attacked you in your office
去了哪里
and attacked our ranch went?
你对于我们找到了办法来
You’re shocked we found a way to circumvent
避免为自己辩护后果而感到惊讶吗
the consequences of defending ourselves?
我很惊讶我们需要这种办法
I’m shocked we need a way.
但是我们有 我们一直都有
But we do. We always have.
除非我们愿意放弃
And unless we’re willing to walk away
一百二十多年
from one hundred and twenty years
我们家族在这片土地流的血
of our family bleeding into this ground,
我们会一直这样下去
we always will.
杰米知道这件事
Jamie knows about it.
是的
Yes.
好吧 我要重复一遍
Okay, I’m going to repeat that, Dad.
杰米知道这件事
Jamie knows about it.
我知道 贝丝
I’m aware, Beth.
他会用他所知道的一切来毁掉你
He will use everything that he knows to destroy you.
他说的很清楚了
He has made it clear.
是的 我相信是这样的
Yes, I believe he has.
如果有个地方 我们的敌人去了之后
If there is a place our enemies go
从此销声匿迹 爸
and nobody ever knows they went, Dad,
他们再也回不来
and they will never come back
那我觉得应该让杰米去那里
then I think that’s the place for Jamie.
你觉得呢 爸爸
What do you think, Daddy?
对不起
Sorry.
我相信
I bet.
她真是个人物 你姐姐
She’s a real piece of work, your sister.
是的
Oh, yeah.
她是个怪物
She’s a monster.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!