in Helena right now.
请媒体把注意力集中在今天的问题上
Keep your focus on the issue of today because it will still
因为这个问题不会停歇 谢谢大家
be one tomorrow. Thank you.
他连一条法条和违规
He can’t point to a single code
都引用不出来
or conduct violation.
他谈到了诉讼和损害赔偿
He talks about litigation and damages but no litigation
但诉讼根本没有立案 何谈损害赔偿
has been filed so there’s no damages to consider.
他整个弹劾主张都基于主观臆测
His entire impeachment claim is conjecture.
有时候只需臆测就够了
Sometimes conjecture is all you need to get started.
真♥相♥终会显现
Truth prevails.
克拉拉 这不是你熟悉的那种战争
It’s not that kind of fight, Clara.
真♥相♥这次不会赢
Truth won’t win this one.
如果真♥相♥赢不了 那这仗还怎么打
Well if truth won’t win it, I don’t know what will.
威胁
Menace.
我不会打威胁之仗
I don’t know how to fight with menace.
我教你
I’ll teach you.
你怎么在这 -你什么意思
What are you doing here? – What do you mean?
你怎么没跟我爸一起走
My father’s gone. Why aren’t you with him?
我被软禁了 不能和他一起去
I’m on house arrest. I can’t go with him.
但昨晚你和他一起去了县集
Well, you were with him at the county fair last night.
规则又不是我定的 他说留下 我就留下
I don’t make the rules. He said to stay so I stayed.
好吧 那我说
Oh. Well, I’ll say this:
你背弃女权主义时 跑得比谁都彻底
when you forsake feminism you go all in.
你都变成阿米什人了
You’re almost Amish.
我没得选 我被软禁在这了
I don’t have a choice, I’m fucking stuck here.
别用这些屁话搪塞我 萨默
Don’t sell me that bullshit, Summer.
昨晚你和他一起去了县集
You were with him last night at the country fair.
有他的冲锋队在两边看守
With his stormtroopers on either side of us.
但你看起来可不像犯人
Well, you didn’t look like much of a captive
他的舌头都被你吸进喉咙了
sucking his tongue down your throat.
萨默 你都女上位了 还扮什么受害者
It’s hard to play the victim, Summer, whiles you’re on top.
你欣赏你父亲的点 我也同样欣赏
Why does it bother you so much that
你为什么因此忿忿不平呢
I see in him exactly what you see?
因为我不想舔我父亲的脸
I have no desire to suck my father’s face.
你懂我什么意思
You know what I mean.
你♥爸♥住在哪
Where’s your dad live, huh?
我也去操操他
I’ll go fuck him.
别碰我的铁托伏特加
Don’t touch my Tito’s.
我只喝苏格兰威士忌
I drink Scotch.
是啊 用你那茂盛的腋窝喝
Course you do, with your hairy fucking armpits.
对了 丑话说前面
Oh, and let’s get one thing clear:
再偷吃我冰箱里的花生豆
you touch my peanut M in the freezer.
我会趁你睡觉时杀了你
I will kill you in your sleep.
我带刀睡觉 而且对花生过敏
I sleep with a knife. And I have a peanut allergy.
我们还真有可能相安无事
You know, we might make it through this.
损完我了吗
If you’re done insulting me
损完了来看看这个
I have something I need to show you.
过来
Come here.
达顿州长弹劾法庭
为了这些人
And it is for those people,
为了蒙大拿的未来
and for the future of Montana,
司法部长办公室根据宪法第五条
that the Attorney General’s office, under Article 5,
州宪法第13条
and section 13 of the State Constitution,
要求参议院法庭寻求弹劾
is requesting a Senate Tribunal seeking impeachment.
大会以67票赞成 33票反对的结果通过了这项决议
The assembly voted 67 to 33 in favor.
这让州长约翰·达顿
Now, that subjects Governor John Dutton
成为该州历史上
to the first impeachment tribunal
第一个被弹劾的州长
in the state’s history.
妈拉个巴子的
That motherfucker.
所以 烙印季已经结束了
So, branding’s all over, huh?
你要走了吗
You pulling out?
我家人一小时前就出发了
My family pulled about an hour ago.
你在工作 我不想打扰你
You were working and I didn’t want to interrupt,
但我想跟你道个别
but I wanted to say goodbye, and…
我不知道 也许我们可以去 呃
I don’t know, maybe we could go and, I dunno…
你家人都走了 你要怎么回家
If your family’s gone how are you gonna get home?
我的卡车还在这
I have my truck here.
你能开车吗
You can drive?
当然 你觉得我多大了
Of course. How old do you think I am?
等等 你多大了
Wait…How old are you?
不 我不是问你能不能开车
No, I didn’t mean, like, ‘can you drive’
你当然能 不过
of course you can drive, it’s just…
我没有卡车 我就是一笨牛仔
I don’t have truck, just a dumb cowboy.
你什么时候下班
What time you done working?
你明天不上学吗
You don’t have school tomorrow?
这是暑假 谁还用上学啊
It’s summer. Nobody has school tomorrow.

Right.
你已经毕业了吗
You’re done with school?
呃 更像是学校跟我没关系了
I mean, uh…it’s more like school’s done with me.
不介意的话 我可以等你
Well, I can wait for you, if you want me to.
当然不介意
I’d like that.
看起来你有很多马鞍要卸
That’s a lot to unsaddle.
要帮忙吗
You want a hand?
我还没骄傲到要拒绝
I ain’t too proud to say no.
好的 -来吧
okay. – Come on.
你负责那匹吧
Grab that one.
我煮了两壶咖啡
I got two pots of coffee on.
想喝自己拿杯子倒
Grab your mugs and get ’em filled.
德克萨斯那边不冷吧
It’s not cold in Texas, is it?
你觉得这里冷吗
You think it’s cold here?
你会把下面的小蛋蛋冻坏的
You gonna freeze the fuzz of them little peaches down there.
我经历过最冷一次是在一月份
Coldest I ever been is prowling heifers
去皮斯福科赶母牛
on the Pitchfork in January.
把你所有的东西都包好 你的长袖内衣 你的夹克
Pack everything you got. Your long Johns, your jackets.
我们要去的地方没有树来挡风
There ain’t no trees to break the wind where we’re going.
每小时32公里的风
And you won’t call a twenty-mile-an hour wind
在那里待过一个冬天之后你就不会把那种风当回事了
a wind after a winter down there, guys.
那也好过这里 离墨西哥太近了
Better than here. They’re damn near to Mexico.
那里比丈母娘的心还要冰冷
It’s colder than a mother-in-law’s heart
小伙子们
down there, boys.
我告诉你 -只管打包
I’m telling you. – Just pack it.
住在卡车里也要比什么都没有要好
It’s better it lives in the truck than not to have it at all.
你会想我吗
You gonna miss me?
我不知道怎么回答
I don’t know how to answer that considering
因为我是被迫加入这种关系的
I was forced into this relationship.
如果你爱什么东西 提特 那就放它自♥由♥
If you love something, Teeter, set it free.
去他的
I mean fuck that.
我没有把他捆在
He lucky I ain’t chaining his ass
暖气片上就算是他走运了
to the fucking radiator.
我不知道回德克萨斯
I don’t know if going back to Texas
对她的语言康复有没有帮助
is gonna be the best thing for her speech therapy.
来了 廉价座位的人说了句俏皮话
There it is, a zinger from the cheap seats.
见鬼 伊森 我认识你十年了
Shit, Ethan, I’ve known you ten years,
你总算说了点有意思的事情
and you finally said something half-funny.
那的确很搞笑
That was pretty fucking funny.
你的裙子都打包好了吗
You get all them dresses packed?
别他妈挑衅我
Don’t start that fucking shit.
能装下吗
They all gonna fit in there?
不要挑事
Don’t fucking start it.
他把它们装在拖车里面的包里
He’s got ’em in a hanging bag in the trailer.
好了 各位 我们走
All right, y’all, let’s roll.
洛伊德
Lloyd.
我处理好了 兄弟
I got it handled here, brother.
我知道你处理好了
I know you do.
你需要什么 就告诉我
You need anything, you let me know.
你也是
You, too man.
再见了 伙计们
Adios, boys.
回头见 各位
See you, guys.
要打牌吗
Play a little hold ’em?
没有别的事好做
Hell, ain’t got nothin’ better to do.
我一周之后飞去看你
I’ll fly out and see you in a week.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!