我们愿意帮忙
We can help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
其实你只需要开口问
That’s all you ever had to do, you know.
尽管开门
Just ask.
我往后就知道了
Well, now I know.
一共多少辆
How many is that?
十八辆
There’s eighteen.
我们先装完这四辆卡车上路
We’ll load up these four trucks and we’ll hit the road
洛伊德会把剩下的车装完
and I’ll get Lloyd to load up the rest and get ’em down there.
你在那边找到帮手了吗
You figure out a crew to help when you get down there?
特拉维斯说他有帮手
Travis said he’s got one.
别让他再用我们的赛马炫技了
I don’t need him cowboying on our show horses.
不会的先生 他不会这么干了 我保证
No, no, sir, he won’t be doing that now. I promise.
好 有需要尽管开口
All right. You let me know if you need anything,
很抱歉 辛苦你跑一趟
Sorry it has to be like this.
先生 在所不辞
Sir, it is what it is.
知道大家怎么评价牛仔这行的吗
You know what they say about cowboying…
要是容易 大家都去当牛仔了
if it was easy everyone would do it.
是的
Yeah.
一点不容易
It ain’t that.
你明天能来帮忙运走剩下的吗
Can you come tomorrow and get the rest on the road?
我得问问我老婆
I need to ask my wife.
去吧 儿子
Yeah, you do that, son.
她说什么 你照做就对了
And whatever she says, you stick to it.

Yeah.
这招最保险
Tends to be the safest move.
你比我那时坚强得多
You’re stronger than I was.
儿子总要超越老子的
I guess that’s how it’s supposed to be.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
搞得像是他要走一样
You’d think he was the one leaving.
他是要走
He is.
出发吧 -先生
Let’s go. – Sir.
参议院和立法♥会♥的
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Legislature
女士们先生们
and the Senate…
非常感谢大家的到来
Thank you for coming. Thanks so much.
见到大家很高兴
Good to see you.
到场的议会成员怎么这么少
Why so few councilmembers?
我不相信那么多人都支持输油管道
I find it hard to believe they’d support a pipeline
穿过保留区
through the reservation.
他们不会站我这边
They won’t stand with me.
都被安吉拉收买♥♥了
Angela’s got their ear now.
这下有趣了
Well, this is getting interesting.
能得到你支持我很惊讶
I must admit I’m surprised at the support.
你是来表示支持的吧
Assuming you’re here to give it.
换位思考 我也不希望管道经过我的土地
Well, this is how bad I don’t want a pipeline on my land.
我能想象得到你有多愤怒
I can only…can only imagine you feel the same.
你想象得没错
You imagine right.
好 那谁先开始的
All right, so who starts this deal?
你是州长 你来吧
You’re the governor. I’ll leave that to you.
他们要破坏的是你的土地
Well, it’s your land their talking about wrecking.
我来为你开场
All right. I’ll introduce you.
我召集本次紧急会议
I have called this emergency meeting
是为了指出一项令人震惊的渎职行为
of the Assembly to address an egregious act of dereliction.
通过取消天堂谷国际机场
In canceling funding
以及周边的住♥宅♥区
for the Paradise Valley International Airport
商业区及混合社区的
and surrounding residential, commercial,
建设资金
and mixed communities,
达顿州长违反了州法律
Governor Dutton has violated state law
以及他就职时许下的
and his sworn oath of office
以州利益最大化为先的誓言
to act in the best interests of the state.
他让蒙大拿州面临诉讼
He has exposed the state to litigation,
这一通知已经下达到了我这里
which I have been informed is forthcoming.
他掠夺了该州数十亿的税收
He has robbed the state of billions in tax revenue
还有成千上万的工作机会
and thousands of jobs.
他推出对非居民加倍征税
By doubling taxes on non-residents
对非居民征收销♥售♥税的政策
and initiating a sales tax on non-residents,
已经让我们州
he threatens to extinguish
最大的收入来源旅游业濒临灭绝
our state’s single biggest generator of revenue: tourism.
这些冷漠 精于算计的举措
These are callous, calculated actions
最有利的对象是州长本人
that are only in the best interest of the governor himself
而对我们的选民
and will have devastating consequences
那些选举我们站在这里
for our constituents,
相信我们会为他们利益而战的人
the people who elected us.
产生灾难性的后果
The reason we are here.
进步 这个话题
Progress. It’s, uh…
似乎是老生常谈了
seems that’s all ever talk about.
但我从没讨论过这个词的真正含义
But I never talk about what the word actually means–
它的意思是“继续”“前进”仅此而已
it means “to proceed”, “to move forward,” that’s all.
我们通常认为一件事
Typically we interpret moving forward as better–
如果对人类 对这个星球
better for us as a people, better for the planet,
对我们的民族有益 那就是进步
which is usually better for us as a people.
如果是在这样的语境中使用它
And if we use it in that manner
我同意
I agree.
但当一件事让一些群体比另一个群体更受益时
But when something benefits one group over another group
这个词就不再合适
you can’t use that word anymore.
这种行为应该用“偏见”来描述
You must use another word. You must use “bias,”
用“偏袒”来描述
you must use “favoritism.”
把管道铺设在一个已经
Running a pipeline beneath the drinking water
窘迫贫困的社区的饮用水源之下
of an already strained and impoverished community
对管道所有者 管道使用者
may be progress for the owners of the pipeline
和管道接受方来说
or owners of whatever runs through the pipeline
或许是一种进步
or for those receiving it
但对于这条管道所流经的土地和人♥民♥
but it could lead to disastrous effects
可能会导致灾难性的后果
to the land and the people this pipeline runs beneath.
这根本不是进步
Which is not progress at all.
为了这些人的利益
And it is for those people,
为了蒙大拿的未来
and for the future of Montana…
因此 作为蒙大拿州长
And for that reason, as governor of Montana,
我不支持这项举措 我会同办公室一起
I cannot support that endeavor and will use the full weight
竭尽全力阻止铺设
of my office to prevent it from happening.
司法部长办公室 根据宪法第五条
That the Attorney General’s office, under Article 5,
州宪法第13条
and section 13 of the State Constitution,
要求参议院法庭寻求弹劾州长
is requesting a Senate Tribunal seeking impeachment.
真是意外之喜
I didn’t expect that.
谁说不是
Me neither.
谢谢你 州长
Well thank you, Governor.
你是不是拿了我的演讲稿
You, uh, took my whole speech.
把我要说的都说完了
That’s what I was going to say.
上周总统拜访了我们的保留地
The President visited us last week.
他谈到了改善保留地的生活质量
He spoke about improving the quality of life here.
参议院法庭寻求弹劾
他谈到了学校 诊所 和我们的主♥权♥
He spoke of the schools, our health clinics, our sovereignty.
你看
Read this.
天啊
Oh my God.
达顿州长 你能对指控做个回应吗
Governor Dutton, can you respond to the charges?
这些人怎么了
What are they saying?
你看 约翰
Read this, John.
达顿州长 你有什么评论吗
Governor Dutton, do you have a comment, sir?
你读过那份报告了吗
Have you read that report?
所以我才说他不适合这份工作
This is why I said he’s not fit for this office.
什么都别回答 马上走
Don’t answer any questions just leave.
州长
Governor.
看来我们被人偷袭了 -貌似如此
It appears you got ambushed. – Yeah, it looks that way.
我要是知道会这样 就不会出场了
If I’d known this was going to happen I wouldn’t have come.
请问有何评论
So what do you have to say?
劳驾
Excuse me.
我不是这一刻的重点
This moment isn’t about me.
我也不会让自己成为重点
And I won’t let it be.
保留地正面临实实在在的问题
The issues facing this reservation are real.
比此刻在赫雷纳上演的
Far more real than any theater being played out
任何狗血事件都真实

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!